Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Clarissa wakes up to the sun streaming in through the blinds and smiles, remembering last night. Then she remembers Jewel in her arms, still asleep and breathing softly. She looks at her sister. The girl looks so innocent, naked and in the morning sun it makes her want to take the girl right here again. But she stops herself, kissing Jewel softly. She disentangles herself to get out of the bed.

Slipping on a pair of her sister’s cotton panties that hug her hips, she slips downstairs, loving the cool morning air on the rest of her naked body. Clarissa walks into the kitchen and checks the refrigerator and cabinets. “Shit, mom and dad didn’t go shopping,” she mumbles aloud to herself. She checks the time and decides that the grocery store is open. Finding her shirt and pants on the floor from the previous night, she puts them on. She grabs a pen and leaves a note for Jewel:

Morning beautiful, I went to the store to get some food for breakfast. So sit tight. Love you.

Grabbing the keys, she heads out the door. At the store, Clarissa grabs an assortment of fruit, some eggs, ham, cheese and Jewel’s favorite cereal before paying and heading home. Halfway home, she is sitting at a red light when she notices something. It is a new store that has just opened. “Couldn’t hurt to take a look,” she says to herself as a smile spreads across her face.


Jewel woke up a few minutes after her sister had left. There was a little disappointed in waking up to an empty bed. She goes downstairs in hopes of finding Clarissa making breakfast, and possibly still naked. She smiles to herself at the thought.

She is even more disappointed to find the house empty. After reading the note, she slumps against the counter pouting. Then she notices poor Bentley on the patio, pawing at the glass in hopes of getting to her naked body. “Sorry, buddy,” she frowns. “I have to leave you until tomorrow.”

Jewel lounges naked around the house while she waits for her sister to return. Two hours later, Clarissa still hasn’t come back and she becomes worried. She picks up the phone to call, but as she is pressing the last few digits she hers the car pulling in. Twenty seconds later, Clarissa is coming through the door with a mischievous smile. “Morning, sis!”

“Hey,” Jewel says. “What the hell took you so long?”

“Well, I got the groceries and then a special store caught my eye and I did a bit of shopping,” Clarissa coos.

“Oh? What did you get?” she says, suddenly forgetting the hours of waiting and becoming very curious.

“I’ll show you later,” Clarissa says cheerily. For now, let’s eat.” She puts the bag of groceries on the table and instructs Jewel to make a smoothie out of the fruits while she makes an omelet.

Twenty minutes later, the girls are at the table. Jewel is now dressed in a long night shirt, eating the omelet and drinking the smoothie. “So, what’s in the bag?” she asks after swallowing a mouthful of egg.

Clarissa takes a gulp of her smoothie and smiles, “You’ll see.”

“Humpf!” the younger girl pouts, eating the rest of her breakfast in silence.

A few minutes later, Clarissa is finished too. She takes the bag and goes upstairs.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Jewel shouts.

“I just ate and I need to brush my teeth,” she calls back.

Jewel waits a second before she decides that it will be good to do the same. She walks upstairs into the bathroom and leans over the sink, gazing at herself in the mirror. Her hair is messy and covering half her face, but she thinks that she looks cute and sexy anyway.

“Jewel, come here,” Clarissa yells, her voice coming from down the hall.

“Coming!” she squeals. She bounds naked down the hall and into Clarissa’s room and gasps. Clarissa is standing in the center of the room next to her bed, completely naked except for a black strap on proudly sporting an erect pink gel cock. “Holy shit, Claire,” she puffs.

“Do you like it?” Clarissa asks, smiling wickedly and stroking the fake phallus.

Jewel just stares, mouth agape as Clarissa strokes the pink prick and slowly steps toward the bed. Almost in a trance, Jewel follows, sitting down on the bed as her sister positions herself between her legs. Jewel’s pussy is drooling just from the sight of her sister stroking that pink prick while her breasts lightly bounce whenever she moves.

Clarissa smiles as she bends down and spreads her sister’s legs, licking her lips at the sight of the soaked little pussy. “I guess we can skip the foreplay,” she purrs.

Jewel still hasn’t said a word. Her eyes remain fixed on her sister as she simply nods.

Clarissa’s cunt is getting wet behind the strap on base plate as she watches her sister eyeing her with lust. She is soaking and in love, watching the younger girl’s eyes roll back in her head as she feeds the cock into her soaking cunt.

“Ooh, Claire,” Jewel moans as her sister slides the pink cock deep inside her. It isn’t as long as Bentley’s monster, but it is a lot thicker and she loves the way it stretches her. “Ooh, it’s so thick,” she moans.

“You like it, sis?” Clarissa purrs seductively, thrusting the cock further into her sister.

Jewel squeals as her sibling lover stuffs the phallus deeper into her sopping wet snatch. “Ooh, fuck me,” she pleads, eyes narrowing with lust.

Clarissa bends down and kisses her sister. “Gladly,” she says and begins to pull out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.