Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Jewel moans softly as she wakes up. Her ass still hurts a little from yesterday, but nevertheless she smiles, thinking about the way her sister bent her over the couch and thrust that thick, pink phallus up her tight, little ass. She looks over to see Clarissa still sound asleep and then she sees the time.

“Why the fuck am I up so early?” she groans. She rolls out of bed—the strap on falling to the floor as she does—and goes downstairs to get something to eat.

Ten minutes later, she is leaning over the kitchen counter with a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice in front of her, absentmindedly flipping through channels on the television in the living room. A few minutes later, Jewel has settled on a show and watches intently as she eats her cereal. She is so enthralled in the show and eating that she doesn’t notice Clarissa until her arms are wrapped around her.

“Morning, beautiful,” Clarissa coos as she kisses Jewel’s neck. Jewel giggles and smiles, already feeling the warmth building between her legs. “Priscilla’s coming over later.”

“Ooh, that’ll be fun,” the girl squeals. Jewel is getting more aroused, but she finds enough self-restraint to get away from Clarissa before her hands begin to wander.


As the time for Priscilla to arrive draw closer, the girls begin to get anxious.

“What are we going to do when she gets here?” Jewel asks expectantly.

“Well, I know she wants to play with Bentley,” Clarissa says using air quotes.

“Ooh, what if we surprise her,” Jewel squeals.

“What do you mean?” Clarissa raises her eyebrows.

“Come here,” the girl says. She whispers her idea to Clarissa.

“You are a dirty girl,” Clarissa smiles wickedly.

“Come on, let’s get ready!”


Just before the time comes for Priscilla to arrive, the girls are on either side of the door waiting for her. Clarissa is wearing only a black lace thong and Jewels has borrowed Clarissa’s pink one. After a few minutes of giddy, nervous excitement there is a knock at the door.

Clarissa looks through the curtains to see that it is Priscilla before yelling that the door is open. A second later, the door flies open and Priscilla sprints into the house, but almost immediately falls to the carpet. The two sisters have tackled her to the floor and hold her down as she struggles under their combined weight.

“What the hell?” Priscilla screams.

“Priscilla relax, just relax, stop moving,” Clarissa orders.

“What are you doing?”

“Just relax. We need to talk about something.” As Clarissa says this, Priscilla notices something. It isn’t just Clarissa holding her down, but also Jewel, and both of them are wearing only their panties—their delicious perky breasts bouncing as she squirms beneath them.

“What’s going on?” she asks, abandoning her struggle.

Clarissa takes a deep breath and sighs, “Priscilla, after you left for your surprise vacation, I came home and caught Jewel with Bentley.” Priscilla is too busy listening to Clarissa to notice that Jewel has left and is now quietly returning with the dog, sitting him down behind her where she cannot see. “But since I had just had that night with you, and after what I had done with Bentley, I ended up getting into bed with her and ... we fucked.” Clarissa cringes at telling her friend these last words. Priscilla is silent.

“Priscilla?” Jewel whispers.

“You guys had sex?” Priscilla mumbles.

“Shit, she’s disgusted,” Jewel puffs.

“Yes, we did,” Clarissa replies, ignoring her sister’s worry.

“No, I’m not,” Priscilla corrects the girl. “It’s a little weird, since you are sisters, but after what happened with Bentley, I think we’re past that.”

Clarissa and Jewel smile to each other, leaning back on their knees and letting Priscilla get up. She pulls her knees up underneath herself and pushes her torso up with her arms so that she is on her hands and knees and this is her mistake. As soon as she get into this position, Clarissa puts a leg under her hips and then each girl grabs an arm, pulling them out from underneath her and pushing her face back down to the carpet and pressing her arms—spread eagle—to the floor.

“Guys, what the hell?” Priscilla shrieks, her voice slightly muffled by the thick carpet.

“Relax,” Clarissa purrs. Taking one hand off her shoulder, she moves it to the buttons of her shorts and undoes them, pulling down the zipper and then reaching around and pushing them over the curve of her upturned ass and down to her knees.

“Claire, what are you doing?” Priscilla gasps. She has stopped her struggling and now angles her head as best she can to see up and behind her. Clarissa has one hand pinning her arm to the ground with a knee while the other knee is next to her elbow. Clarissa is eyeing her ass as her hand traces circles around it. “Priscilla, you look ready for Bentley,” she purrs.

Priscilla moans her response into the carpet, but then lifts her head. “Claire, I can’t lose my virginity yet...” she gasps. “It was hot watching you have sex with him and I want to cum as much and as hard as you did, but I don’t want to lose my virginity to a fucking dog.”

Clarissa is shocked. Bentley is already transformed and bent over the top of her. “But you said...” Clarissa pouts.

“I know what I said,” Priscilla smiles wickedly. “But have you wondered how good that might feel in your ass?”

Clarissa and Jewel laugh. Priscilla squirms on the ground confused. Clarissa bends down and whispers in her ear, “It feels fucking amazing. It is made even better because Bentley isn’t just any old dog. He has a secret.”

“Secret?” the girl moans, biting her lip.

“You’ll see,” Clarissa says. “Sis, can you go grab the lube?”

Jewel nods and takes off to the bottle. While she is gone, Clarissa rubs Priscilla’s clit and pushes a finger into her juicy cunt. Half a minute later, Jewel is back with the bottle, squirting a liberal amount onto Priscilla’s upturned ass. She watches goosebumps run across her cheeks as the cold liquid makes contact. Priscilla giggles. Bentley strokes himself until he is hard and spurting precum. He aims her ass.

“I’m ready,” Priscilla moans, eager to know what the surprise is. “Put him in.” Without hesitation, Bentley pushes the tip into Priscilla’s tight hole. “Oh shit!” she gasps. “Ooh, I can feel him squirting down my hole.”

Bentley sinks his hips into the tight virgin asshole in front of him. The house fills with Priscilla’s wails as the dog fucks his cock in and out of her clenching hole. Meanwhile, Clarissa slides off her panties, stuffs a finger into her soaking pussy and relishes the feeling as her finger sinks into the warm tight hole. She increases her thrusting as she watches her sister slide underneath the squirming girl, positioning her head right underneath her upturned ass. Bentley’s balls slaps against Priscilla’s ass cheeks only an inch above Jewel’s advancing tongue. Priscilla moans as the Jewel’s warm tongue makes contact with her swollen clit.

Clarissa adds a second finger and watches, drooling as Jewel licks her best friend, who is now moaning into she sister’s pussy each time her tongue slides along the swollen folds or Bentley bottoms out. Though only experienced with her sister, Jewel knows she is doing well when she feels Priscilla’s hot panting breath on her wet folds. Her pussy surges as she feels the breathing grow more and more ragged until the body above her tightens up and a wave of juices floods her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.