Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

“Come on, I want to take a shower and watch some movies,” Priscilla moans.

“Alright,” Clarissa puffs. “Let me get my keys.” She slips the keys into the door and Priscilla pushes past her and shoots upstairs. “Hey! What’s the rush?” she calls after her friend.

“Sitting in that car mashes sand into my crotch,” Priscilla cries. “I’ve got to take a shower.”

Clarissa laughs. “There wasn’t that much sand there.”

Priscilla laughs herself and says, “It was enough.”

Clarissa heads for her room to change, stripping off the bikini. When she opens the door to her closet she is surprised to see a mirror hanging on the back of the door. Daddy came through finally! With her excitement she admires herself in the mirror. She runs her hands along the lines of her body, down her belly and over her smooth mound. She feels the slight moisture and heat building as she teases herself. Before she gets too aroused thought, Clarissa slips on some shorts and a tank top and heads back downstairs to set up the movie and make some popcorn.

By the time Priscilla comes down from the bathroom, it is nearly dark out and Clarissa is sitting on the couch waiting to play the movie. “Fuck, did you wash my dog while you were in there?” Clarissa teases.

“Oh, shut up, you!” Priscilla laughs. “Where’s Bentley anyway?”

“I don’t know, in another room or outside,” Clarissa waves her hand vaguely. “There’s not telling with that dog.”

Priscilla giggles. “Okay, let’s start the movie.” She sprawls out on the couch and lays her head on Clarissa’s belly.

The girls watch the sappy romance movie for about an hour before getting bored with it and switching it off.

“That was horrific,” Clarissa whines.

“Want to see if there is something on?” Priscilla offers, referring to the television.

“Nah,” Clarissa says with a shrug. “We could try to download something onto the computer maybe.”

“Yeah, that sounds good,” her friend agrees.

Clarissa runs upstairs to grab her laptop, and upon returning to the couch, resumes her position as Priscilla’s body pillow. As she runs through a few pirating sites, Priscilla is getting bored. And so she entertains herself by tracing a finger along her friend’s thigh, gliding the digit from knee to middle thigh and back.

“Have you found anything yet?” Priscilla groans, her finger still tracing up Clarissa’s leg.

“I found a romance comedy,” the girl offers.

“We just watched one and it fucking sucked ass,” Priscilla huffs. Clarissa glares down at her, and the she shrugs and adds, “We’ll give it a try.”

They wait a good twenty minutes for the movie to download, just talking about school and boys, or rather mostly complaining about boys and their lack of decency. Finally, the movie finishes the download and Clarissa hits play. Immediately the girls are thrown right into the middle of a lesbian porn movie.

“What the fuck!” Priscilla cries out as Clarissa slams the laptop shut.

“Shit, I don’t know,” Clarissa says shocked. “I’ve heard that sometimes when you pirate a movie it could end up being porn. This is a first!”

“That’s the shit guys are obsessed with,” Priscilla hisses, recovering from her shock. “Fucking Kent always talked about it.”

“Kent Myers from Ms. Brum’s class?” Clarissa asks for clarification.

“That’s the one,” Priscilla confirms. “He always talked about how he liked to watch and wanted me and his ex to get together. I wouldn’t doubt if he was still a virgin.”

“Oh, that boy’s a virgin alright,” Clarissa says with giggle.

“Yeah well, I don’t see what’s so great about the whole thing,” Priscilla says with a shrug.

“Maybe our brains just aren’t wired that way,” Clarissa guess, shrugging herself.

“Maybe...” the other girl muses. “We did also only see a few seconds of it though...”

“Are you suggesting that we watch porn together?” Clarissa whispers.

“Why not?” Priscilla says, shrugging again. “It’s not like we really have anything else to do. Plus, I am a little curious.

Clarissa turns the idea over in her head for a few seconds before finally agreeing and flipping the lid on the laptop back open. The movie consists of two gorgeous girls, a redhead wearing a thong and bra and a brunette wearing only a thong and moaning as the redhead sucks on her nipple. Clarissa cannot admit it herself, but watching to girls tease and play with each other does fuel the growing heat between her legs. She wishes that someone would suck on her breasts like that or play their tongue along her belly and down to her shaved little cunt, eating her out until she screamed. Watching the two girls is the most erotic thing she has ever seen, and when the redhead slides her tongue into the other girl’s mouth, Clarissa gives an audible whimper and looks down at the best friend.

Priscilla had her eyes glued to the screen from the beginning, watching the two girls as they kiss and lick. It has her wet in seconds. She lies on the couch up against Clarissa, her leg pressed against Clarissa’s leg. The other leg is splayed up on the couch, effectively spreading her legs. Her hand slides along the inside of her thigh, stopping just underneath the leg of her shorts. When Clarissa looks down she sees all of this, Priscilla could have practically been drooling. Her face is flushed red and her heavy breasts are heaving as her breathing becomes heavier and heavier. She looks so damn sexy. And Clarissa, without thinking, leans over and plants her lips on Priscilla’s. Priscilla is a little shocked. “I’m sorry,” Clarissa says. “I wanted our first kiss to be different, but I couldn’t...”

The screen is suddenly blocked, and all of a sudden she feels soft warm lips pressing against hers. Priscilla’s lips are so soft and yet so demanding and it just feels so utterly amazing. She opens her mouth and invites Clarissa in. When their tongues tentatively touch for the first time, an involuntary moan escapes Clarissa’s throat and she clutches the taller girl tighter. As they finally pull away and their eyes meet, they are both beaming with excitement and lust, grins covering their faces.

“I have waited for over a year now for that,” Priscilla says in revelation. “It’s been driving me nuts.”

Clarissa winds her arms around her friend’s neck and plants her lips squarely on hers again. When she feels Priscilla’s hands groping at her ass and pulling her body tighter against hers, a ripple of desire flows through the entire being. A moan escapes into the kiss as her blood boils in her veins.

“Wow!” Priscilla murmurs as they break for air. She wraps her friend tightly in her arms and buries her face into her neck.

Clarissa can smell the shampoo—her shampoo. The feel of her best friend holding her so tight makes her feel loved. “I have a confession to make,” she finally says.

Priscilla pulls away just slightly with a grin on her face. “And what’s that?”

Clarissa’s mouth turns up into a deviant grin. “I downloaded that porn movie on purpose.”

“So you’re trying to seduce me then?” Priscilla asks, grinning even more.

“Did it work?”

“I don’t know,” the girl says with a shrug. “Are you going to fuck me now?”

Clarissa takes her friend’s hand as she stands and pulls. “Will you let me?”

Priscilla giggles and follows her up the stairs to her room. They walk up the stairs side by side, hips bumping.

Entering the bedroom, Clarissa turns to her friend. “You know, I have never done this with anyone, right?”

“I didn’t figure you’ve done another girl before,” Priscilla says grinning.

“No, I mean I’m a virgin,” she admits.

Priscilla gasps in amazement. While she isn’t very experienced herself, she has fucked an ex-boyfriend twice before they broke up.

“Oh quit it, you goof,” Clarissa says, pushing her friend backward toward the bed, making her laugh.

“Well, you’re certainly not as innocent as you may seem!” Clarissa shrieks as Priscilla turns the tables by literally turning her and throwing her down onto the bed.

“Oh, I never said that I didn’t know what to do,” Clarissa counters. “I’ve done my research.”

She grabs the other by the wrist and tugs her down on top of her, rolling Priscilla quickly so that she is the one on top, straddling her friend.

“Research, huh?” Priscilla smirks up at Clarissa as her hands settle on the other’s hips. “And just what research have you been using? Porn, hmm?”

“The best study material on the market,” Clarissa says proudly. “And the best part is most of it is free.”

“And just what did you discover?” her friend prods.

“Mainly I learned that in general, the women look like they’re having a lot more fun fucking another woman than a man.”

Priscilla’s hands are slowly stroking up and down her friend’s sides, and every time they graze the sides of her breasts, the air leaves her lungs and makes it virtually impossible to think let alone speak. “I’ve only been with Ryan ... twice, and certainly never a girl, so I wouldn’t know. But we can find out. Anything in particular you want to try?”

“Shit yes,” Clarissa says, pulling at her friend’s shirt. “I want to try a lot of things.” Priscilla’s hand caresses her upper thighs a bit more forcibly than earlier on the couch. Clarissa already knows that she is soaked, there’s no doubt about it. She leans down so that her breath is caressing the other’s ear, “I’ve heard that women seem to know how to eat a pussy better than any guy, and scissoring look like a lot of fun.”

The growl that breaks free from Priscilla is nothing short of feral. The next thing Clarissa knows, she is flat on her back with her best friend on top. Priscilla’s mouth claims the other’s so deliciously that Clarissa doesn’t even realize that she has her hands under her shirt until she feels fingers skimming her nipples, causing a hiss of delight from Clarissa. “I want you naked ... now!” Priscilla demands urgently.

As if by unspoken agreement, they both get off the bed and strip rapidly. Clarissa was done first, leaping back onto the mattress and opening her arms wide for her friend to join her as she finally untangles her panties from her feet. Priscilla doesn’t rejoin her right away. Instead, she just stands there and looks at Clarissa for a long time. Clarissa laughs at the look on her face. They have seen each other naked many times during sleepovers or when getting ready to go down to the docks. But those were different times and different situations. So Clarissa takes this opportunity to really look over her best friend’s body too.

She is gorgeous! How Clarissa never really thought about it is baffling to her. Her height makes her legs seem longer, and they are highly toned, culminating in a smooth pussy with a small triangle of hair above her clit. It is even blonde like the hair atop her head! Clarissa is absolutely mesmerized by the way her cunt lips glisten with arousal until Priscilla clears her throat in a comical way to get her attention.

“I take it that you like what you see,” Priscilla coos.

“Shit, like doesn’t even begin to describe it,” Clarissa answers honestly. “Now get your ass over her so I can find out if you feel as good as you look.”

There is no describing the emotions running over and through either girl as Priscilla settles onto the bed. Their arms and legs wraps around one another. They share a few more kisses, and as one’s lips claim the others, they pull together even closer, their bodies touching all the way down, legs entwined and fingers gliding over smooth, soft skin. It is an experience like no other for the both of them, making them giddy with pleasure.

“So what would you like to experience first?” Priscilla asks.

“Anything ... everything...” Clarissa moans.

“Alright,” Priscilla declares. “Research is all well and good, but let’s see how reality compares.” She rolls Clarissa onto her back and kisses her again in a soft, yet demanding was as her fingers caress her torso from shoulders to hips, skirting Clarissa’s breasts and making her pant with need. She kisses the purple haired girl’s throat, slowly sliding down her body as her mouth nears the other’s chest. There she kisses, licks and sucks until her nipples are hard as stone. When she finally takes one into her mouth, Clarissa cries out loudly, arching her back to press her breasts further into her friend’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.