Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Clarissa pulls her laptop toward her, sitting with her legs crossed. She puts it in her lap, enjoying the feeling against her naked thighs as it heats up.

“I was wondering what you went to get,” Priscilla says, grinning at her friend. “What are you doing?”

“Just doing some research,” she smiles without looking away. “You’re welcome to look over my shoulder if you want.” Priscilla slowly sits up and scoots up behind her friend. Her bare pussy presses against Clarissa’s lower back and the chest squishes against the girl’s shoulder blades. Then she wraps her arms around Clarissa’s waist. “Mmm, you’re warm,” she purrs.

Priscilla pulls her closer and brushes some of Clarissa’s hair aside to look over her shoulder. Clarissa has logged onto a porn site and is searching through the lesbian category. “We aren’t lesbian, are we?” Priscilla asks.

“I’m not,” Clarissa states matter-of-factly. “I’ve liked guys and you’re the only girl I’ve ever fantasized about doing stuff with, so I’m probably bi-sexual.”

“Yeah, same here,” Priscilla says with a grin. “Wait, you had fantasies about me?” She has to admit it is a huge turn on.

“I’m basically living one right now, ain’t I.” Clarissa smiles as she beams with an undercurrent of excitement.

Priscilla plants a kiss on Clarissa’s neck, then a little higher, but then instead of kissing her a third time, she lightly nips at her ear. The girl shudders and sighs. “You like that?” Priscilla coos.

“How can I not?” Clarissa hisses, grinding against her. “Save it for later though.” She finds a video that satisfies her, clicks on it and makes it full screen.

The scene starts with a young brunette lying on a bed, clad in only lingerie while another girl with longer blonde hair enters wearing a tight black dress. The brunette, without saying a word, sits up on her knees and slides the dress off her partner’s shoulder, letting it fall in a heap on the floor. The blonde is left exposed wearing a bra and lace thong. At this point, Clarissa’s cunt is drooling. She can feel a wet spot on her back from Priscilla’s as well ... and there are barely into the video! She skips ahead, never one for waiting for the action to start. The blonde and brunette are now sitting on the bed, their legs tangled together as they thrust toward each other in a scissor position. The sound of wet twat slapping against wet twat fills the speakers as the two girls pound one another.

“Let’s try it then,” Priscilla cheers.

“Yesss...” Clarissa hisses as the other girl grinds her cunt against her back. She pushes the laptop away and turns around to face her. Her heart is pounding in her chest as she is about to fulfill another of her fantasies. Their lisps melt together in a soft, steamy kiss. Mouths open and tongues slide together. “Mmm...” she moans. “I don’t think I could ever enjoy a kiss with anyone else.”

They press their naked breasts together, tongues plunging deeper into each other’s mouths. As they kiss, their hands roam across one another’s bodies, grinding their pelvises toward the other. Clarissa grinds herself up against the other’s mound, their wet cunts mashing exquisitely together. She slides her hands down over Priscilla’s firm ass, cupping it in her hands and squeezing the flesh there.

Clarissa’s snatch is gushing at the prospect of tasting her friend as she had her. She begins to kiss her way down the girl’s neck, her lips burning against Priscilla’s sensitive skin. “I thought you wanted...”

“We will,” Clarissa says. “I have an idea first. A need...” She runs her tongue across her friend’s soft breast, teasing the nipple until it throbs between her lips. She sucks the erect nub into her mouth, causing Priscilla to moan with pleasure. As she sucks the tender breasts, Priscilla digs her fingers into her friend’s hair, encouraging her to keep it up. She continues to scrape her pussy up against Clarissa’s body, grinding it into her firm belly in attempt to fulfill that fantasy.

Once Clarissa has both nipples throbbing, she moves further down. Priscilla trembles as she feels hands caressing her inner thighs. Clarissa pushes them open and lies in between them on the bed. Priscilla bites her lip, knowing what’s coming next. She thrusts her hips into the air, enticing her friend to taste her. Clarissa smiles not needing any encouragement. She lowers her face, swiping her mouth muscle through the glistening folds. The contact sends sparks through the girl’s boiling snatch. She cries out with sudden, incredible pleasure.

Clarissa digs her tongue in deeper with every lick, gorging herself on the juices that flows so steadily. She wraps her arms around the girl’s thighs, pulling her closer and devouring more of the oozing cunt. Above her, Priscilla is groaning, finger entangled in her hair. She pulls her friend harder toward her entrance. She clamps her thighs around Clarissa’s face, trapping her there as she grinds her hips desperately. And all the while, Clarissa continues unhindered, her face smeared in juices.

“Don’t stop!” Priscilla cries. “I’ve never been licked before!”

And why would I? Clarissa lashes out with the tongue on the girl’s clit, sending convulsion through her. Priscilla’s twat floods again and Clarissa laps them right up. When the pleasure finally begins to subside, her legs fall apart and Clarissa lifts her head. “Now that was fucking hot,” she puffs, pussy juice dripping from her chin.

Priscilla looks down with a wild look in her eyes. She pushes herself up from the bed and grabs her best friend, pulling her into a hungry kiss. Clarissa returns it and they fall into the bed again, their sweaty bodies writhing against each other. “I want to get back to it...”

Clarissa pushes the hair from her friend’s face back. They grin joyously at each other, wrapping their arms around one another. “We’re just getting started,” she says before flipping her friend over onto her back. She crawls over the girl and straddles her thigh. With the legs scissoring together, she pulls Priscilla’s free leg up in the air and grinds her pussy onto the other’s.

The sensation of having Clarissa’s snatch mashing against her own sends waves of pleasure through her body. She groans when the girl starts to pump her hips. The two pussies scrape against each other, sliding around in their mixing juices. Both cunts are dripping wet, sloshing together in a growing puddle. Priscilla gasps for air as she is fucked harder into the mattress. She reaches around her friend’s hips, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling her eagerly into every slippery thrust. Their sensitive twats jolt as their clits grind together over and over again. Clarissa grips the other girl’s thigh, hugging it to her chest as she wiggles against her slippery mound.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Priscilla begs.

Clarissa humps harder, moaning and leaning forward to plunge her tongue between the girl’s lips.

They kiss sloppily, their bodies continuing to buck frantically against each other. Priscilla’s fingers dig harder into her friend’s ass as her excitement grows. She feels herself getting close again, as does Clarissa. The pumping only increases...

Priscilla’s body jerks and a small river of fluid runs down her pussy and drips off her backdoor. “I love this!” she shouts.

“Me too...” Clarissa gasps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.