Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

“Shit, it’s fucking morning!” Priscilla announces.

“Wow, we went all night,” Clarissa smiles and laughs. “We are some hot, horny bitches.

“I’d say,” Priscilla agrees. “When is anyone coming home?”

“My parents are out of town, but...” Then it hits her. “My sister is going to be home in half an hour,” she says, looking at the clock on the wall. She stands up on shaky legs. “Oh shit, my legs,” she moans, rubbing her knees. “My shit feels like someone just beat me with a hammer.

“Last night was fun,” Priscilla says, smiling and ignoring her friend’s complaints. “I need to get my parents to let me have a dog.”

“Worry about that later and help me clean up some of this cum,” Clarissa croaks. “It’s everywhere!”

“You’re wound pretty tight considering you just lost your virginity, got the fucked like there is no tomorrow and just spent all night in basically an endless state of orgasmic bliss,” Priscilla shudders with goosebumps.

“Yeah, it was amazing,” Clarissa says, relinquishing a small smile. “But I’ll enjoy it later. We need to clean up now!”

“Clam down, Claire,” Priscilla says, pulling her into a kiss.

The girl melts right into it. “Thanks,” she breathes. “I needed that.”

Within a half hour, the girls have erased all evidence of last night’s romp. They shower and change. Bentley is lounging in the back yard, and the cat is lying at the edge of the bed asleep and dreaming. Jewel is just being dropped off by her friend as they come downstairs from the shower. They greet her at the door.

“Hey, Jewel,” Priscilla says with a smile, giving the girl a hug. “Cute dress. It goes with your hair.”

“Morning, Priscilla. Morning, sis!” Jewel beamed, running her fingers lightly through her long, blue dyed hair. “And this?” she asks, twirling around and modeling for the two older girls. “This I got when we went shopping yesterday.”

“Morning, Jewel,” Clarissa says. “Nice dress.” She notices that her sister hasn’t put on any underwear, but says nothing about it. “We’re going over to Priscilla’s house so it’s just you, Bentley and the cat. Mom and Dad should be home some time tonight.”

“Okay!” Jewel smiles at her. “I’m gonna go make myself some breakfast then, have fun,” she yells as the girls walk out the door.

She fixes herself some breakfast and poured herself some orange juice before sitting on the couch to watch some television. About halfway through the show that she is watching, Bentley comes bounding in to meet his favorite companion.

“Hey buddy,” she coos, leaning down to pet him. “We’ll play as soon as I finish my breakfast.”

At the word play, Bentley becomes excited and Jewel has to give him a piece of bacon to calm him down. This satiates him for the moment.

A little while later, Jewel finishes her breakfast, along with the show. She sits up to go wash the plate with Bentley following closely behind. Even though she is only a year younger than her sister, Jewel is short and has to lean forward to turn on the tap. The act of leaning over the sink pulls the short sun dress up, exposing her naked pussy and shapely ass. Since Jewel doesn’t wear underwear because she doesn’t like them—to her they are too constricting—she becomes fully exposed. Bentley takes the opportunity to sneak a quick lick, from her sensitive little clit to the tight, puckered entrance of her ass.

“Not yet,” the girl moans with a shudder.

She finishes cleaning her dishes and then sprints up the stairs, her obedient dog following suit. She runs into her room, closes the door behind her and flops belly-up onto her bed. Her dress flies up and exposes her little cunt, but she quickly covers it before Bentley can get a lick in.

After a few seconds, Jewel manages to divert his attention to her neck and face, saying, “We’re not doing anything until you do that thing.”

Bentley begins to enthusiastically lick her neck and face. Jewel shudders at the feeling of that tongue on her skin. It sends goosebumps crawling across her chest and it always made her wet. A moment later, Jewel opens her mouth to moan, but it is cut by Bentley’s long mouth muscle tongue slipping into her throat. She tongues him back, kissing the dog in a wild passion. And this when it happens, when he makes the change.

Jewel is absolutely soaking when he stands and offers his hand out to her. Looking past the fact that he is as tall now as any of the boys in her school, her eyes fall to his red erection pointed right at her. She is so fond of that cock. She has been taking it for two years now ever since he first revealed himself like this. She wishes he could talk, but it doesn’t really matter. Tearing the sun dress off, she takes a second to admire herself in the standup mirror. Her breasts are not as big as her sister’s or Priscilla’s, but they are perky and her pink nipples stand out proudly.

She lies back down on the bed, teasing her nipple. “Come on, Bentley,” she says. “Do what you do best and fuck me.”

The man-sized dog climbs onto the bed, over her and catches her erect nipple between his muzzle, sucking it in as he lashes at it with his tongue.

“Mmm ... nice...” she says. She strokes his jaw with the tips of her fingers. “I went all night wishing you were with me. I really need my pussy filled this morning. I need your beautiful dick in me.”

Still sucking on her breast, the bog slides his hand down to the junction between her legs. Her thighs are already coated with her juices as they now flow freely and profusely. Her folds are swollen and just begging for him to enter her. And in no time, he is sliding three fingers up inside her welcoming hole, while stroking her clit with his thumb.

Jewel moans, opening her legs wide to give him full access. As she grinds herself against his hand, she reaches out to grab his erection. She begins to stroke up and down, spreading the precum over the tip. Suddenly, she pulls her breast from his mouth, twisted around, throwing a leg over his head and dives face first onto his cock. The feel of her warm, wet mouth wrapped around his shaft is beyond words. She has had a lot more experience than her sister. For the next several minutes, she kisses, she licks and she sucks it like it is the most wonderful thing in her life—which it is!

Bentley is left staring up between her legs at her dripping snatch. He still marvels at how lucky he is. When he revealed himself to the girl it could have easily gone the other way. An unspoken law in his world it that they are never supposed to reveal their true nature to their owners. He broke that law, but since she never made a big deal about it, no one ever has found out. This girl here is like a porn star, straddling his face with her beautiful pussy hovering right above him that is just begging for his touch. Reaching up, he grabs her ass and gently pulls her down, placing a gentle lick across her clit. He feels rather than hears her response as she moans around his length. Her juices coat her folds and thighs as he teasingly holds her while he extends his tongue to pierce her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.