Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Jewel was little disappointed in herself at a young age. She had to accept that she really find no interest in boys at all. The only person who had every really managed to get her dripping was her sister, and as messed up as that sounded, she wanted her. She would spend hours at night just watching her sister, sometimes while she slept, sometimes while she was on the laptop when her parents thought she was asleep, and once, she had seen Clarissa masturbate. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen and she almost climaxed on the spot herself watching. She had rushed back to her room and stuffed her finger in her pussy all the way to the knuckle, flinching at the pain of the rough entry, yet exploding into a massive orgasm a minute later.

As she lay on her bed, shaking in the aftermath of her orgasm, she woke up Bentley. The dog normally slept on the foot of her bed. He hadn’t yet revealed his secret to her, but was quite curious about human sex. He could smell it on her and it only served to pique that curiosity even more. So when he woke up to the pungent smell of female juices, he investigated, giving the girl’s legs a tentative lick. Upon getting closer to the source, he lapped greedily, rocketing Jewel into another orgasm.

Once she had recovered from the certainly unexpected orgasm, she has noticed that the dog had a boner. She had friends that gave the boys they were dating blowjobs and handjobs. She had even heard of a few actually having sex with boys. Yet, cocks had never interested her until that night. “It can’t hurt,” she had reasoned, looking at her poor dog. “And I can’t exactly leave you hanging, can I?”

She gave her first blowjob that night and found release a third time as she felt his seed sliding down her throat. Two nights later, her world changed. She not only lost her virginity to him climaxing as he did and another right after when she took his knot.


Jewel has enjoyed every inch of that cock since the night she first took it. She has enjoyed it and him even more since that night when he revealed to her his true nature. And so now it is her dog and her sister that fuels her sexual desires. The girl knows that these have to be somewhat taboo practices—fucking her dog and fantasizing about her sister, but frankly she doesn’t care. And thinking back now, she realizes that there is no need for memories when it is all right in front of her.

Reaching forward, the girl grabs Bentley by his cock and leads him toward her soaking wet snatch. When they reach the bed, he slides his long tongue into her mouth and she sighs. Bentley picked her up slightly and she wraps her legs around his waist. Then cupping her perfect ass cheeks, the dog begins to grind his swollen prick against her pussy without gaining entry—not yet. Jewel leans back slightly as the dog dips his head down to begin lapping at her swollen pink nipples, his hot tongue searing her cool flesh.

Jewel moans deep in her throat, “Oh fuck, Bentley. That feels so good.”

Being a good dog for his master, Bentley redoubles his efforts, sucking most of her breast into his mouth, his hand squeezing the other and tweaking the nipple into a hard pebble. The girl clings helplessly to his neck, his tongue making her wetter by the moment. Her hand goes to the side of his face, and she runs her fingers along his dark fur, swirling them in circles. Pulling back, Bentley begins to lick the soft area of her neck as her hand slides down to stroke his hard and pulsating dog cock. It is on fire!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.