Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Priscilla’s parent had planned a surprise out of town trip and so Clarissa returned home after she saw her friend off. She walks into the house and plops down on the couch. She hears something strange from upstairs, and it makes her curious.

Jewel is too engrossed in enjoying the climb to her orgasm to ever notice the front door open and click shut. Then within two minutes, she is wailing at the top of her lungs as Bentley’s knot presses into that spot.

Clarissa slowly approaches the door of her sister’s room and is shocked by the sound of steady wailing. She had heard that before. It is the sound of a girl deep in the throes of a massive orgasm. As she stands just outside the door, she contemplates whether to peek or not when she hears something else that piques her interest.

Jewel whimpers as she comes down from her orgasm, “Oh, Bentley. I love when your dick goes so deep in me!”

It is this last wail that draws Clarissa’s attention. She cracks the door open and gasps, letting the door slowly swing open. There is Jewel, her face beat red while she is sprawled on the bed, her legs splayed wide open while she twitches and moans softly on the dog cock lodged deep in her pussy.

“What the fuck, Jewel!” Clarissa cries, staring at the two.

“Clarissa! I can...” the younger girl begins until she is cut off by her own moans as another orgasm washes over her and she climaxes hard on Bentley’s prick.

Clarissa shakes her head. “This is some shit!”

At the sound of these words, Jewel ceases all struggling to get from beneath the beast and looks at her sister. “Huh? What... ?”

Bentley stops too and drags himself away and his cock out of the girl he has been fucking. Jewel looks at the dog, unsure how it is he transformed so quickly as to not be seen by her sister. But she doesn’t have time to say anything about, let alone give it much thought as her sister begins to cross the room. Clarissa sheds her shirt and shorts, letting them fall unceremoniously to the floor, and then she climbs onto the bed. Then before she can react, Clarissa lowers herself on top of her sister. Her nipples drag along Jewel’s belly until their breasts come together and mash. Then their lips meet.

Jewel moans into her sister’s mouth, feeling the familiar warmth in her pussy as it grows hotter and wetter. And while still locked in their kiss, Jewel reaches up and takes one of her sister’s breasts in her hand and kneads the pliable flesh. It is now Clarissa’s turn to moan, and she reciprocates by pinching one of younger girl’s erect nipples. She smiles down at her little sister as she watches her writhe in pleasure. She works her thigh in between Jewel’s and gently nudges at her throbbing pussy, feeling the wet slickness of both her juices and the dog’s cum.

Clarissa looks down at the cum bubbling from the swollen snatch and around her thigh. She reaches down and pushes a finger into the girl. Jewel gasps and jerks her hips at the feeling of her sister’s digit slowly working its way into her passage. When she has only the first digit in, she pulls back slowly, causing Jewel to moan as her finger drags against the inner walls. On the next push, Clarissa buries most of her finger in before pulling back out. Within a minute, Clarissa has established a steady pace as she fucks the sticky cum back into her sister’s hot cunt.

Jewel moans, “Clarissa, you’re fingers are so fucking good...”

“Do you like that?” the older sister purrs hotly.

“Yes...” Jewel replies with a gasp. “But your ... your tongue would be better...”

Smiling, Clarissa lets out a small giggle. “I think I can do that.” She bends her head down and lets the tip of her mouth muscle flick her sister’s lip. Jewel goes to lift her lips to meet her sister’s again, but Clarissa is already moving downward. Her lips drag down to the younger girl’s nipples.

With a low growl, Jewel lays her head back down and tries to control her breathing. Clarissa’s tongue flicks over each nipple. Jewel watches her take each one between her teeth to tug and nibble. She sucks them one into her mouth before releasing it and doing the same to the other. “Fuck, Claire!” she cries, reaches down to grab her sister’s hair. But Clarissa proves too fast and she misses her chance.

“And I have yet to even begin,” Clarissa growls. Her head drops lower to leave hot kisses down the girl’s belly. When she reaches the warm wetness between her sister’s legs, Jewel instinctively lifts her hips up to meet the other’s mouth. With a soft lick she slides her tongue up and then down the length of the very wet twat before her.

“Oh fuck...” the younger girl groans. This time when she reaches, she finds a handful of purple hair.

Clarissa smells that now familiar scent of dog cum. She remembers the smell from last night, and it is just as strong now as it was then. Sliding her tongue forward, she dips it right in her sister’s center. The taste is even better than the smell. Slowly, she makes circles with her mouth muscle inside her sister, trying to gather the gooey mess onto her tongue. Jewel cries out and lifts her hips, wanting to have it deeper. Clarissa slides it out and thrusts it in again to send new and hot sensations rushing down the younger sister’s thighs. Jewel grip of the purple hair tightens and she lifts her hips up and down, coaxing her sister not to stop.

Feeling the thrusts go faster and her pussy tightening around the invading tongue, Jewel knows she is on her way to orgasm and she wants her sister to feel what she is doing to her. Clarissa grips Jewel’s ass cheeks and the wet sounds of her tongue darting in and out become prominent over any background noise. “Don’t stop!” Jewel cries as her breathing becomes harder, deeper and faster. Her hips pump up and down, slapping her cunt against Clarissa’s mouth over and over and over. And while Clarissa’s moans match her sister’s, she suddenly stops and pulls her tongue out.

Jewel is about to protest when her sister slides a hand from under her ass and jams two fingers right into her center. She can feel the contractions of her pussy, and she is close to orgasm. Clarissa pulls the fingers lose and looks at her sister. Then bringing them to her lips, she licks the digits. “I wish I knew just how naughty my little sister was,” she coos. “Then we could have done this a lot sooner.” With a smile, she slides the fingers back in slowly ... ever so slowly. She thrusts in and out all while never dropping her eyes from her sister’s face. The sounds of just how soaked she is, is very audible. “Cum for me, sis,” she whispers as she thrusts her fingers deeper in and out. Her shoulder jerks quickly as she pounds her digits into the younger girl.

Jewel grabs at the bed sheets and thrusts her hips up to meet the hardness of her thrusts. She never takes her eyes off Clarissa as she feels the onrush of the tremors of her orgasm. “Claire, fuck ... I’m cumming! Fuck, I’m cumming!” she cries out when her pussy squeezes and tightly clenches the plundering phalanges within. Her hips buck up and down quickly. At the height of her climax, Clarissa pulls out her fingers and sucks her sister’s clit hard into her mouth. Ramming a finger back inside, she rides the hottest orgasm ever. Having her clit in her sister’s mouth and her fingers pounding away inside makes the girl do something that she has never done before on her own or with Bentley. She begins to squirt, and the intensity of it makes her feel like she is being split into pieces. Her breasts tingle, her thighs squeeze Clarissa’s head, and she feels as if she cannot breathe. Unhindered, Clarissa continues to finger her sibling just as fast as she has been. Jewel has already reached her peak, but already she feels the ascension to another. She reaches down to grab a fistful of purple hair again and grind her clit hard on her mouth. “Oh fuck, Claire!” she moans, closing her eyes and letting the tremors pass through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.