Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Right before Clarissa’s eyes, the dog that she had known since the family adopted him, grows far larger than he should be. What she sees before her is not a tall what she expected, and sitting between his strong thighs is that red tool that has brought so much fun and satisfaction and the two sisters together. It is leaking precum like crazy with his anticipation.

“Wow...” Clarissa breathes. “Can he talk too?”

“That’s the unfortunate thing, he can’t,” Jewel confirms. “But with that big dick and the ability to use it, he doesn’t need to.”

Clarissa giggles and says, “No, I guess he wouldn’t.”

Bentley climbs onto the bed and goes right to Jewel first. He licks her mouth and then down her neck to her nipples, which in turn causes her to moan, but she is able to stop him before he buries his muzzle in her crotch. “I need a break, boy,” she says kindly. “It’s Clarissa’s turn to experience you wholly.”

The dog turns to the other sister and paws at her. Clarissa feels the splash of precum land on her ass and back and she whimpers. She realizes that she totally didn’t have an objection to how the dog just morphed. It is as if since her sister already knew it and accepted it, then she should too. Besides, she has already been fucked by the dog a few times so this is just doing so just in a slightly different way. She brings herself up to her hands and knees. “Be gentle with me, Bentley,” she whimpers.

“Don’t worry,” Jewel comforts her sister with a pat on her ass. “Bentley is as gentle as they come.” To help out, and to have a reason to play with her sister ass again, Jewel sticks her finger in Clarissa’s drooling cunt before coating her asshole in its juices. She giggles and leans back, giving the dog access to take over.

Clarissa whimpers each time Bentley slathers her asshole with the tip of his prick and the copious cum. “Okay, I think I’m ready,” she moans.

“Keep it slow, Bentley,” Jewel warns the dog.

The dog grunts, holding his red prick with one hand while resting the other on the girl’s hip. He places the end right against the tight muscular ring, letting his precum soak it just a little more. She relaxes and then her sphincter does the same. This is what he was waiting for. He slides the tip inside. And as soon as he feels it give way a little, he tries to push forward. But because of the girl’s incredibly tight hole, which only tightens up more when she feels him invade, Bentley is stopped after only an inch or so. It takes a moment before Clarissa relaxes, and when she does he continues pushing.

This time he slides in deeper, and with a greater ease. Clarissa moans with pleasure as inch after hot, slippery inch slides into her back passage. When the dog is nearly halfway in she begins to push back. At the feeling of his cock sliding in faster, Bentley humps forward and buries the remainder until it is his knot that stops his progress.

“Oh shit!” Clarissa wails. “He’s too fucking big!”

Hearing her cries, Bentley pulls back quickly. Her asshole stretches before he pops free. He falls back onto the bed, looking at Jewel wide eyed and then to Clarissa’s clenching and unclenching muscles. Jewel gives him a comforting smile, patting his hand. “Claire?” she says softly. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she pants. “I just need a minute before we try that again.”

“I think I have an idea,” Jewel whispers more to Bentley than her sister. “It might just help.”

“What’s... ?” and this is about all the girl can get out before her little sister dives in between her cheek, her tongue running circles inside her while saliva run down her inner walls. “What the fuck?” she moans. “Ahh, it’s good. It’s so good...” Clarissa buries her face in the blanket and thrusts her ass up into her sister’s face as the mouth muscle dive in. Jewel pushes it in as far as it will go and begins bobbing her head. “Do it! Don’t stop!” The words fuel the girl’s lust. Jewel squeezes two fingers into the older girl’s dripping cunt, immediately pumping them in and out at a blurring speed. “No. No. I’m going to cum!”

Abruptly, Jewel pulls away and the intensity lifts, pushing the orgasm back. Clarissa whines and Jewel says, “Hold on, Claire. I have another idea.”

The young girl is off the bed in a flash, leaving her sister face down, ass up and wallowing in sudden loss. Bentley sits with his still hard erection dangling and watching the girl disappear out the door.

Jewel comes bounding back into the room a minute later with a small bottle in hand. “I found some lube in mom and dad’s room,” she shouts triumphantly.

“That figures,” Clarissa croaks.

““You never hear them going at it?” Jewel asks.

“No, do you,” the other girl asks, turning her head to peer at her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.