Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

The next morning is just a regular morning. Their mother makes breakfast. Everybody eats it. The girls sit and watch television. Then the day becomes hectic as their mother runs last minute errands. Their father finishes the packing for the trip. The day goes by fairly quickly and by evening everyone says their goodbyes and the girls are finally alone and left to their own devices.

“So, Jewel,” Clarissa says smiling wickedly.

“Yes, Claire? She purrs right back.

What should we do first?”

Without responding with words, Jewel locks her lips over her sister’s and with her free hands, reaches down and yanks Clarissa’s pants to her knees. Clarissa bites her sister’s lip—not hard enough to hurt, but enough to elicit a small moan from her. Jewel wraps her hand around Clarissa’s waist to cup over one of the large mounds on her chest and squeezes. Clarissa lets go of her sister’s lip to moan, bringing a hand up to pulls the front of her shirt down, delighted the Jewel isn’t wearing a bra. She gives the closest nipple a pinch.

Jewel is furiously rubbing her sister’s clit with her thumb while a digit is curved inside her. She feels Clarissa hook her fingers on the elastic of her shorts to pull them down. She does the rest and kicks them off. Clarissa follows, kicking her pants aside as well. “Let’s go upstairs,” Jewel rasps.

“No time,” Clarissa disagrees, kissing down her sister’s neck before pulling the shorter girl to the floor. Then she is mashing her mouth on the girl’s little pink nipples while Jewel fingers her soaking snatch, grinding on her leg and leaving a sticky trail behind.

They break the kiss and quickly peel off their clothes. As Clarissa drops her shirt to the side, Jewel’s lips clamp to her nipple. She sensually sucks it, only taking time to lick around it her nipple before switching to the other breast. She sucks and licks while slipping a finger down to massage her sister’s clit. Clarissa takes a deep breath and sighs in pleasure.

With Jewel’s lips suctioning around her nipple and finger now sliding in and out of her pussy, Clarissa lets out a loud moan when her sudden orgasm begins. The walls of her passage twitch around the invader while the pleasure simply overwhelms her. Jewel climbs to her knees to climb over the older girl and settle atop her where they resume their kiss. Now it is their bare breasts pressing against each other. Having her amazing smaller breasts pressing into hers makes Clarissa kiss her sister that much more.

Jewel breaks their kiss first, muttering, “Eat my pussy, sis.” She cocks her head and starts slowly kissing Clarissa’s neck and ear.

Clarissa allows her sister to take her place, lying on her back. Now it is she that is the one kissing her neck as Jewel closes her eyes to enjoy the soft peck of her lips. She then starts moving down until she finds her sister’s breasts. There she kisses and licks all over before turning her attention to just her nipples. The older sister sucks them like a new born feeding on its mother until they are both rock hard. She rubs Jewel’s cunt lips, not penetrating and keeping it up even after she abandons her breasts. She continues her trail of kisses unto reaching her navel. Clarissa licks all around it while her sister squirms underneath her. She just cannot get enough of her as her lips hover over her pussy. It is damp, with lips protruding trough the tuft of fur covering it. Clarissa nuzzles and kisses it over and over.

“Bend your knees,” Clarissa instructs.

With her sister’s knees up, Clarissa presses her lips to the flesh sticky with wetness. She digs her face into the pink folds, trying to get as deep as possible before coming up with a wet face. She licks the younger girl’s clit with the tip of her mouth muscle before sucking on it. And the more she sucks it, the more it pops out. Jewel’s hips shift and she moans.

Lifting her head, Clarissa stares up lovingly at her sister and says, “I can’t believe how fucking good you taste.”

“That’s what happens when I make sure to wash real good for my sister,” Jewel replies, sounding like she is nearly out of breath.

Clarissa turns her attention again to her sister’s crotch, licking down her ass cheek and back over until she finds that puckered entrance. With her nose buried in Jewel’s snatch, she probes with her tongue at the tight asshole. She uses her hands to spread her apart and pushes the girl’s knees further back to give better access. Using her mouth muscle to penetrate, Clarissa slips it in as far as she can. She comes back up to her pussy and eventually her clit. By now, Jewel’s body has gone from just a simple squirm to outright thrashing around. Clarissa sucks her clit as she slips two fingers inside.

One thing Clarissa has discovered since that first night with Priscilla is how she loves the feel of the sponginess of those inner walls. Her mouth is moving in a circular motion when Jewel reaches down, arches her back and frags a handful of purple hair, pressing Clarissa’s face into her pussy as hard as she can while tensing up in a powerful orgasm. With that done, Clarissa moves back upward to kiss the younger girl again. She is a mess with her hair jumbled and face coated with pussy juices. But of course, Jewel doesn’t care as she kisses her sister.

“Fuck Claire, that was amazing!” she pants and then giggles. “Now it’s my turn.” Her tongue instantly goes to work on her sister’s smooth snatch.

With her knees up high and her hands at her side, balled into fists, Clarissa climaxes quickly. Jewel presses on right through it. “Oh shit! I’m going to cum again!” Clarissa cannot believe it, but there she is taking right toward another.

Jewel’s face is buried into her sister’s cunt when it is Clarissa’s turn to press the back of her head, pulling her deeper inside. It is when she is focused on Clarissa’s clit that the girl experiences the most powerful orgasm up to this point. Her body locks up, her toes clench and her face contorts as she squirts a little bit over her sibling’s face. When Jewel crawls back up, she has one the biggest smiles ever on her face. They kiss again, sharing in the taste of pussy.

“I’m not done licking you,” Clarissa announces. “This week has been torture. Get on your knees.”

Jewel doesn’t have to be told twice. She obeys, rolling over and climbing to her hands and knees as her sister scoots up behind her. Clarissa leans in and gets right to it, licking those swollen lips. The girl is salty and slimy and still extremely aroused. Without a plan of attack, she just simply licked and sucks with reckless abandon. When she lifts up to rest her tongue, she spreads the tiny girl’s ass cheeks apart to reveal that cute little sphincter. Clarissa cannot resist that dainty puckered hole. So once again she presses her face in and laps at it like a cat drinking milk from a bowl. She cannot help herself.

From this position, Jewel just kind of lays down on her sister, sliding herself down until they are in the perfect position with their faces right in each other’s cunts. Here they continue to lick and rub before twisting and turning to their sides. The girls’ lust is now out of control. Their snatches are dripping and pooling, their faces are smeared with one another’s cream. They sit up to face each other. Jewel spreads her legs while they kiss and Clarissa spreads hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.