The Seventh Sense - Cover

The Seventh Sense

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Prologue 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue 2 - When Tiffany Clarke got out of the Army, the trauma of having had to kill innocent people drove her into a convent, to make amends. Not long after that, she found herself dealing with a boy who could see and do things that were impossible. Then he did something that she knew would make the government terrified of him. He would be hunted and turned into a weapon. Unless she took him on the run. They journeyed for a year, while she got him ready. Because she knew they'd never stop hunting him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

There are twelve numbered federal circuit courts of appeal in the United States. Many (but probably not most) are aware of these powerful courts. Any appeal on a decision made by these twelve courts is heard by the supreme court.

What most people are not aware of is that there is a thirteenth court of appeals in the Federal Circuit, which has nationwide jurisdiction over certain cases based on specialized subject matter.

It was in this 13th court of appeals that the case of The United States VS John Doe quietly appeared on a balmy Monday morning in September. The purpose of the initial hearing, oddly enough, was the defense seeking a writ of habeas corpus from the court to compel the government to actually produce the defendant in court.

The counsel for the government calmly objected, saying that it would be much too dangerous for the defendant to be produced, since no one knew how to control him. The judge made reference to the movie titled “Silence of the Lambs” and suggested that, if Hannibal Lecter could be made safe, then John Doe could be made safe as well.

The chief government lawyer, with a completely straight face, reminded the judge that Hannibal Lecter had escaped.

That was the beginning of a very long, very trying day in court where, at every turn, answers like, “That’s highly classified, Your Honor,” and “That would be much too dangerous, Your Honor,” and “The government could not guarantee public safety under those conditions, Your Honor,” and finally, “This is a national security situation, Your Honor” were bandied about like a swashbuckler swinging his sword.

What ended the day was the judge asking, “How is John Doe being controlled at this very instant?”

When the government lawyers put their heads together, an argument ensued. It took a threat of holding them all in contempt of court before an answer was delivered.

“It appears that a nun controls him, Your Honor.”

“A nun.”

“Yes, Your Honor.”

“You mean like Sister Mary Beth, in a convent.”

“Exactly, Your Honor, except this one is named Sister Olivia, as far as we can tell. None of us have ever actually met her. She has to be kept in the same secure location as the accused. And that’s why the defense hasn’t been able to meet with his client, which is why we are here. I can assure you, though, that he’s in good health and isn’t being abused in any way.”

“Let me get this straight, counselor. You’re telling me that this incredibly dangerous man, who cannot be produced in court, lest Armageddon commence, is held at bay by a nun with a ruler in her hand?”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.