The Seventh Sense - Cover

The Seventh Sense

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Part 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 3 - When Tiffany Clarke got out of the Army, the trauma of having had to kill innocent people drove her into a convent, to make amends. Not long after that, she found herself dealing with a boy who could see and do things that were impossible. Then he did something that she knew would make the government terrified of him. He would be hunted and turned into a weapon. Unless she took him on the run. They journeyed for a year, while she got him ready. Because she knew they'd never stop hunting him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

///CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET///

THIS DOCUMENT MAY NOT BE COPIED OR DISSEMINATED TO ANY ENTITY WITHOUT DIRECT AUTHORIZATION OF THE SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Exhibit 5, excerpts from manuscript found in cell of John Doe, AKA Robert Michael Wilson, 13th Circuit Court of Appeals of the United States of America, in the case of the Government vs. John Doe:

She wanted to talk about my abilities again. I think she was having a hard time believing that I had actually killed that guy. She told me about the autopsy results and I told her what I had imagined doing, when I did it. She asked me what else I’d done with my powers.

“Mostly I just hug people,” I said. “Like I hugged you.”

“What else can you do?” she asked.

“If somebody’s real mad I can usually calm them down.”

“So why didn’t you do that with Mister Jacobson?”

“Was that his name ... the guy I murdered?”

“I told you it wasn’t murder, Bobby. You were defending the people he was trying to hurt.”

“Okay. I’ll try to remember. I still feel bad about it. But when he pulled out that gun I didn’t have time to do anything else. And I didn’t know it would kill him. I just thought it would hurt real bad, like a migraine or something. You know how Sister Claudia gets migraines and can’t do anything except lie down? That’s what I hoped would happen when I reached into his brain. I hoped it would hurt so much he’d stop doing what he was doing. But since he had the gun, I had to do something fast.”

“So it takes time to do things like hugging and calming?”

“Not exactly, but kind of,” I said.

“That’s not very helpful, Bobby,” she said.

“It’s easy to hug somebody. Maybe that’s because I’ve done it a lot. Calming them is harder because it’s not like they get calm all of a sudden. Sometimes I have to do it a bunch of times before they calm down, kind of like petting one of the cats in the garden.”

“I wish we could experiment,” she said. “But we can’t.”

“Why not?”

“There are ethical issues, Bobby,” she said. “When you do things to other people without their consent, you’re violating their privacy.”

“What if you have a good reason to do it?” I asked. “I’ve used it to stop guys from fighting me. I don’t think that’s wrong.”

“The ends do not justify the means,” she said. “Using The Force in a movie is one thing. Doing it in real life is different.”

“The Force?”

“It’s from a movie. What you do sounds like what they did in the movie.”


We stayed in [redacted] an extra day. Sister Olivia went to this big red box thing in the lobby of a Walmart and got Star Wars for us to watch in the motel. She also had to buy a little black box she hooked up to the TV with wires to play the movie in. I had seen the silvery discs before, but only to play music.

Wow! That’s all I can say. I never imagined movies could be like that!

She’s right. I can use The Force. I mean I know it’s made up, for the movie and all, but I really think that’s what I can do. We talked about it the next day on the road.

“I thought of a way we could experiment,” I said.

“How?”

“If you give me permission to experiment on you, then it wouldn’t be unethical,” I said.

She looked over at me.

“I’m not going to let you play around in my mind, Bobby.”

“It wouldn’t be playing. We would agree on exactly what I would try. I mean it would either work or not, but we’d know right away.”

“Explain what you’d want to do,” she said.

“Okay. You have this color that I know means sadness. I think it has to do with your Army time, because when you talk about Army stuff it gets stronger. What I’d try to do is make that color fade away, or change it to the color of contentment, like a lot of the nuns have.”

She drove in silence for what seemed like a long time.

“I’m going to guess that what you’re seeing in me is my PTSD, Bobby. I don’t think it can just be turned off.”

“It wouldn’t hurt to try,” I said.

“Unless you caused some kind of damage,” she said.

“I’ve never hurt anybody,” I said. “Well, except for that Jacobson guy, but like you said, that was different.”

“You said you stopped boys from fighting you. Tell me about that.”

“Sometimes guys in the shelter want to fight. When that happens I just change their color, like I was talking about doing with you. I changed their color from angry to something else. It made them kind of forget they wanted to mess with me.”

“Like when Obi Wan told the storm trooper R2D2 and C3P0 weren’t the droids he was looking for,” she said.

“Yeah, kind of like that. Except it isn’t that smooth or easy. I’ve only had to do that four or five times.”

She drove another five minutes without talking. I could see the colors of her mind swirling around, but I didn’t know what some of them meant. Finally, she looked at me.

“Is it safe to do this while I drive, or should I stop?”

“I think it would be okay to do while you drive,” I said.

“Okay. What the heck. Let’s give it a shot.”

I had already thought about this, so I was ready.

“Do you ever have bad dreams about the Army?” I asked. She nodded. “Okay, think about one of those.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.