The Seventh Sense - Cover

The Seventh Sense

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Part 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 7 - When Tiffany Clarke got out of the Army, the trauma of having had to kill innocent people drove her into a convent, to make amends. Not long after that, she found herself dealing with a boy who could see and do things that were impossible. Then he did something that she knew would make the government terrified of him. He would be hunted and turned into a weapon. Unless she took him on the run. They journeyed for a year, while she got him ready. Because she knew they'd never stop hunting him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

///CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET///

THIS DOCUMENT MAY NOT BE COPIED OR DISSEMINATED TO ANY ENTITY WITHOUT DIRECT AUTHORIZATION OF THE SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Exhibit 10, Summary of investigation, report of incident dated 15 Jun [redacted] concerning John Doe, AKA Robert Michael Wilson

Reporting officer: [redacted]

Date of report: 15 Jun [redacted]

Summary of Investigation

At 0755 hrs, 15 Jun [redacted], during detention control room shift change, video surveillance of Wilson’s cell revealed he was not present. A check of the log revealed he was supposed to be in his cell. The cell was found unlocked and open. Officer [redacted], on duty at the time, and not due to be relieved for four more hours, insisted that Doe was, in fact, inside his cell and that everything was normal and in order. He pointed at Doe’s bunk and said, “See? He’s right there! What the fuck is wrong with you people?” It was determined that Officer [redacted] was pointing to a small ball of wadded up toilet paper, lying on the bunk. There was no evidence Officer [redacted] was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Based on his behavior, however, blood samples were taken for analysis. Initial information suggested that officer [redacted] had experienced some kind of hallucination. The effects of this hallucination had not worn off by the time the investigation was handed off to another agency (see below).

At 0910, 15 Jun [redacted], the undersigned arrived and began investigation. Initial inquiries with staff members and video logs confirmed information reported in paragraph one, above.

At 0930, 15 Jun [redacted], the undersigned began reviewing video surveillance logs for the twenty-four hours previous to the discovery that Doe was missing. The tapes clearly showed that Officer [redacted], one of two personnel on duty at midnight, went to Doe’s cell to perform a routine check. For reasons yet to be determined, he unlocked Doe’s cell and allowed Doe to leave. He then returned to his normal duties, which he appeared to perform per SOP for the rest of the morning. Meanwhile, Doe proceeded to prisoner Clarke’s cell and opened the door, which appeared to be unlocked. The two left together, proceeded through the facility to the main entrance, and went out of video camera range. What was unclear, at this point, was why Officer [redacted], on duty in the control room, did not observe all this as it was recorded, or did not take action if he did observe it. Both officers were separated and held for questioning. It was determined additional investigative resources were required to advance the investigation more rapidly.

At 1030, 15 Jun [redacted], Agents [Bravo] and [Charlie] arrived and did an initial interrogation on Officers [redacted] and [redacted]. Neither claimed to be able to remember anything going wrong during their shift, and both insisted that some mistake had been made. Both appeared to believe that Doe was still present in the facility and in his cell.

By 1330, 15 Jun [redacted], the undersigned had reviewed extensive video records in the facility, including the guarded main entrance. Because conditions were considered green that day, the blast doors were open. It was determined that Doe, in the company of a woman known as Tiffany Clarke, exited the facility at 0123, 15 Jun [redacted], and that no employee in the facility did anything whatsoever to prevent them from leaving. They interacted with at least ten employees, and any employee who approached them, turned and walked away without saying more than what looked like a routine challenge, which appeared to be answered to that person’s satisfaction.

At 1350, 15 Jun [redacted], after making an initial verbal report to my supervising agent, I was instructed to cease the investigation, which would be turned over to [redacted], at which time I would release all documents I had created, including notes. All materials I had reviewed were also to be seized, marked Top Secret and turned over to [redacted] upon their arrival.

At 1510, 15 Jun [redacted] agents from [redacted] arrived and the investigation was turned over to them, including this report. Agents [Bravo], [Charlie], and the undersigned were required to sign non-disclosure documents that stipulated not even our own chain of command was to be told what the investigation had revealed, under pain of judicial action.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.