Hilly Hilda AO - Cover

Hilly Hilda AO

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: Hal babysitting his 16 parents goddaughter meets Hilda a big chested friend from uni and they all get better acquainted.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   .

Hal a young 20 year old medium build man who was on uni holiday, volunteered to babysit his parents goddaughter Annie, a just turned 16 year old who, in some ways was still a child but also passing on to be a young lady. Annie parents were his godparents.

Both were single children with their parents being very good school friends and into adulthood. Annie always looked up to Hal as her big brother, even though they were not technically related. Whenever the families got together the kids always played as if they were good friends, even with the age difference.

Tonight was their first night together, Hal, around 170cm tall, did a bit of gym work. He looked, according to Annie a spunky well developed man. He was sitting on the lounge next to Annie. A slim 165cm long legged girl who was just developing. Currently she was a 30b boobs, 19 waist and 26 hips. Her sport was man watching. She knew, like her mum, all men liked her body.

Hal, watching TV, was dressed in shorts and polo shirt. Annie just left the room and put on a see through negligee. Returning to the lounge she lay next to Hal, then placed her head on his lap. Hal without looking put his arm on her shoulder to support her. Annie grabbed his hand and placed it on her boobs. He tried to move his hand but she held it firm. Annie started to squeeze his hand to make it feel as if he was squeezing her boobs Hal was surprised but just let the action continue.

This action went on for a few minutes and Hal was getting excited. The problem was her head was on top of his ever growing hard on and he did not want to disturb her. He could not move to make himself comfortable.

Annie smiled to herself, he was not resisting and getting hard. She opened her legs and moved his hand between her legs and pushed his finger into her juicy horny pussy. She came. Her whole body trembled. Her legs squeezed his hand and fingers. This lasted for a good 40 seconds. Hal tried to remove his hand. He failed. Annie held his hand on her pussy.

After Annie had come down from her first orgasm from Hal, she rolled on her back still holding his hand on her pussy, looking into her eyes she asked. “Hal, can we make love together please?”

Hal looked at her “Yes, why, have you ever?”

Annie smiled rolled onto her side still holding his hand on her pussy with her legs. She tried to pull down his shorts to reveal the lovely prick she could feel growing which made her cum. She managed to get her hand onto his prick and loved the warm feel of it. Rubbing her hand along the length she sighed in contentment. Hal now started to respond by rubbing her clit.

Annie sat up and kissed Hal. She tried to remove his shirt. Hal pulled off her negligee looking at a marvellous sexy body. He kissed her lovely sexy puffy nipples. Lifting himself off the lounge he removed his short and undies. Annie straddled Hal’s legs and rub his lovely cock. She moved up and started to sink her hot horny juicy pussy over the largest cock she had experienced to-date. He was around 9 inches or 27cm and a good 3 fingers thick. Just nice. Sinking slowly onto his cock Annie face was in bliss land. Hal held her hips and started to bounce her up and down. His head was resting on the back of the lounge, eyes closed, getting laid.

Annie finally got Hal’s cock fully into her pussy when they both came together. Annie could feel the spunk from Hal shooting into her womb. Hal could feel to lovely virginal muscles pulling his spunk into the juice pussy of Annie. They were both in second heaven with the pleasure. They held each other tightly until their mutual orgasms finally finished, which took at least 2 minutes. They kissed as lovers then rested their heads together for some five minutes.

Annie finally moved and kissed Hal again. “Can we make love every day whilst you babysit me please?”

Hal smiled “Yes but we cannot tell anyone as I could be in trouble for having sex with you.”

Annie smiled “You are not my first, but this is the most intense I have ever had.”

Hal looked at her. Annie explained. My first was at summer camp early last year. Three boys from another school and us three girls were in the same camp hut together. Someone had made a mistake in bookings. When we realised, we all agreed not to say anything. The boys asked to see our naked bodies. We girls all undressed for them. One of the girls asked “Well how about you boys undressing.” They did very quickly.

“We moved together and started to feel each other bodies. One of the boys shot their load onto one of the girls arm. We all tasted it and liked it. I started to rub the boy I was with and he shot all over my body and boobs. He then started to lick and suck my boobs and I grabbed his spunk with my fingers and licked them clean. He then fingered my pussy. The next thing was I was on a bed and he was fucking me. It was heaven.”

Hal had got hard again hearing the story and started to ride Annie. She felt the movement and continued with her story. “He shot his load into me and I came. I bounced on the bed. Next he held my boobs and this set me off again. I held his ass and pushed his prick into me. We finally rested. Looking around every girl and boy were together screwing each other. After we all finished. We sat on the floor naked and talking about how we had to make sure the teachers did not find us together. One of the other girls mentioned for experience we should change partners. This we did. On that first night we all had each other. Over the next five days the teachers could not separate the six of us. We went every where together, but we were careful to mix and not hold hands as lovers until the last day.”

Annie, in memory and with Hal pounding into her pussy they both came again together again. Hal with the sexy telling of her story and Annie in memory of having a week of an orgy with the boys and girls.

Hal moved off the lounge and they went into her parents bedroom for some more lovemaking and sleep.

The next morning Hal woke Annie whilst he was enjoying the taste of her pussy. Annie, feeling Hal licking her clit, licking her pussy juices and he finally entered her with a lovely finger. She came hard bouncing on the bed. He came up and kissed her. She enjoyed her juices on his lips. She pushed Hal onto his back and then engulfed his cock with her lips. He was close to cumming. Hal grabbed her legs and continued to eat her out as she gave Hal one of the best head jobs he had ever had. He shot into her mouth and Annie made sure every drop stayed in her mouth and swallowed slowly for maximum taste. At the same time she came again with Hal sucking all of her juices up.

They kissed again swapping juices. Getting up they made the bed and had a nice long shower together. Hal went to the lounge room and put on his shorts and shirt. He took his undies and Annie clothes to the laundry. Annie put on a tank top and very short mini skirt. No underwear.

They enjoyed breakfast together sitting close on the eight seat dining table.

Annie mentioned “You know I have 5 friends coming over tonight for a girly nightie party.”

Hal looked at her “When was this arranged?”

Annie smiled “Last week with Mum approval. You will be happy two of the girls were on the summer camp with me.”

Hal asked “What do we need to do? You know food, drinks, etc etc?”

Annie laughed “It’s OK, they are coming at 6.30 after dinner and I have everything organised. You will have 6 nymphs running around all night here and you will be the only stud.”

“Well I will stay in my room and watch TV whilst you have your party.” Hal replied.

Annie smiled “Yea right. I don’t mind you being around with my girlfriends who will be wearing what I wore last night. By the way did you move it?”
“Yes it’s in the laundry.” Hal replied. As they cleared away the breakfast items making the place very tidy again. Hal did not like a mess around.

Hal went to the lounge to play computer games whilst Annie prepared for her girlfriends.

Around 3 pm Lilly and her mother Jean came around. The girls made items in the kitchen and Jean spoke to Hal. Jean a very petite woman about 162cm with a 32a boob. She wore a wrap around dress so each time she lent forward her boob was showing. Hal felt she was deliberate in her action and unfortunate he was responding to the sexy sight and Jean noticed.

Jean asked “Where will you be when the girls are here?”

All innocently Hal replied “In my bedroom.”

Jean asked “Can you show me please?”

Hal got up with the tent in his shorts. He quickly turned so she did not notice but failed. Jean smiled. He took her to his room. She moved him in and closed the door. Untying the bow on her dress and dropping it on the floor, it revealed her nakedness. Jean pulled down his shorts and started to give him a head job. When he was rock hard she pushed him onto his bed and mounted the hard cock. The girls opened the door to watch. Jean rode his cock and grabbed his hands to her boobs. Hal gripped them gently then hard she smiled and came riding him. She turned and presented her pussy for his pleasure whilst she finished the head job. Seeing the girls at the door she smiled and showed her daughter his size. They returned to the kitchen as he shot his load into Jean’s mouth. She swallow every drop.

Jean moved off Hal and started to dress. Looking at Hal she asked “Just make sure you keep my girl safe and happy please Hal. You certainly have a nice bit of equipment and yes Annie and Lilly did tell us about the summer camp so all of the girls are safely on the pill now. Thank you for this session. I’ll see you tomorrow evening when I pick up Lilly.” Jean kissed his cock then him on the lips and left the room. Hal laid their stunned. What was he in for tonight.

Annie and Lilly came into Hals room, Lilly saying “Mum has left. Thank you for making mummy happy. She needed a good fuck.”

Hal looked at Lilly, “Sorry Lilly, I do not like that word being used, do you mind!”

Lilly looked surprised “OK, um, what, um. Thank you for making my mum very sexually satisfied. She did really need a good filling. Is that better?”

They all laughed as Hal got off the bed and pulled his shorts up. “Yes, thanks. I have never liked that word, so if you can ask your friends tonight not to use it I will appreciate it. Your mum is not scared to be very forward.”

Lilly replied “Mum is normally very quiet and shy. After Annie and I talked this morning she just wanted to make sure you were a good safe person and not one to take advantage of us. She has been a widow for five years and does look after us very well. She knows we will play around but she wants us to be safe playing around. We, both Annie and I do tell our mothers everything and Annie did tell me about you two last night in detail and how she took the lead as you are a gentleman in your manners to us girls. I wish I could have watched. Annie, Mum and I do enjoy watching x-rated movies. Maybe tomorrow we can act some out.” Lilly turned around and left the room wagging her hips.

Annie smiled “Thanks Hal, we will be very good for you tonight. Yes I did tell my mum, not dad, I would be sleeping with you. All she said was not to upset you as you are a gentleman and kind to females. Love ya.” and followed Lilly.

He sat on the bed wondering what in the world was happening to him. Entering the kitchen He asked “As you girls have a big mess in here. Can I place an order for a cup of tea please?”

Annie replied. “Yes Hal, I bring it to the lounge room for you.”

Hal started to play computer games as the girls carried in his tea and a plate of home made cakes.

They had dinner at six and the other girls arrived by 6.30. After the last girl arrived they had a bite to eat then went into Annie’s room to change. Hal went to leave the lounge room for the girls but Lilly asked if he would be the judge of the girls evening wear. He agreed.

Annie came in first with her see thru, no panties negligee. He looked at her “Are you all like this?”

Annie smiled as Lilly came in she was built the same as Annie but a pink negligee again no panties. In came Jill this one had a see through green negligee. Helen was a cream see thru negligee Kim in white and Angela in Orange. All the girls were around the same build some with puffy nipples and one big nipples and the other two normal. All of their nipples were poking out making Hals shorts tent out as he did not put on any underwear. He tried to get a cushion to cover. Lilly pulled him upstanding and asked “Well come here and see everyone of us and decide a winner please. We have a special prize for who you say is dressed the best.”

His shorts were really tented out. He stammered “You are all beautiful, sexy and I cannot decide. I would give you all the prize equally.”

They crowded around him and touched his body with their nipples. Annie stated “Well girls looks like we are all the winners so we can all undress him together.” Hal was standing naked within a second of Annie remarks. The girls all cuddled him and felt his hard on. Two grabbed his hands and held them on their boobs. He was gone. “Hal lay down please on the blanket.”

He was forced down. Lilly stated “Good I get it first.” She sank her pussy over his hard prick. She moaned in delight. As she rode him.

The rest of the girls took advantage of him. The two holding his hand put his fingers into their pussy and rode him. Two sat on his feet and got his big toes into their pussy. Annie came over and sat on his face saying “Tonight my dear Hal you get to sexually satisfy six randy females. Every time one cums we have to change positions.”

Just as Annie finished saying it Lilly came. Next was Angela on his cock and Lilly on his face. Within an hour he had had every female on his body and had cum in four of them. He was stuffed. Within the round robin the girls had removed their clothes.

Finally sitting up with his back to the lounge the girls all sat around him showing everything. He was still not fully soft. One of the girls Angela stated “Annie you have won the best sleepover competition todate. I feel fully stuffed and juiced. Hal does have a wonderful cock. Maybe shortly he can go again say this time he can stuff us all from behind. Like this.” She turned around on her knees opened her legs and put her face to the floor showing both her juicy pussy and brown hole.

Hal reacted by getting harder. He reached forward and placed two fingers into her pussy making her moan in pleasure. He said. “Lilly eat the pussy clean for me please so you girls can encourage me please.” Lilly jump up and started to eat Angela out. Hal asked “OK Girls start on each other.”

Hal watched the girls eat each other out and then went up to Kim, one he had not creamed and started to pump in and out of her pussy doggie style. He kept going, Kim was moaning in pleasure. He fingered her asshole and she came. This made Hal cum into her. She came again on top of the first. Kim collapsed and popped off Hal. Jill quickly pounced on his cock and sucked all of the juices off him. He sat back to the lounge again soft.

Hal stated “What a picture. Five well and truly stuffed females and it’s only 8pm in the party.”

Lilly looked “What, five, what do you mean?”

Hal smiled “Well there is one beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, sexy, body that has not been creamed by me tonight. When I have rested I am going to cream that pussy.”

Lilly smiled “Annie you are the one. We all have been spunked by Hal. You are next. If I know Hal you will have a special treatment. Lets get some drink and food.”

Annie just laid on the floor legs wide open in surprise. The others girls and Hal, naked, entered the kitchen, and collected some drink and food. Annie finally joined them at the dining table.

Annie quietly asked “What are you going to do Hal?”

Hal smiled “Give you some special pleasure to tell your mum in memory. Give me half an hour to recover and you will, together with these girls will find out. Also can you get me two soft blankets please!”

The girls all looked at Hal and Annie smiling.

After about 45 minutes Hal asked “OK girls please clear this table.” Everything was removed. Hal set the blankets on the table. He lifted Annie and kissed her. He placing her across the table with legs hanging off one end and her head the other. He stood with his semi soft cock at her mouth. Every time she tried to grab it with her mouth he move away. “Girls as a special treat and because Annie is the last to be spunked. We are going to make it a fantastic memory for her. I am going to deep throat her and pussy stuff her. You girls are to use your knowledge and turn her on with her pussy, boobs, mouth and any thing else like stuffing her fingers into your pussy. I want her to feel sexually satisfy and stuffed. Will you help please?”

They all replied yes and started to genitally rub her body in a sexual way. Hal move and let her suck his cock to make it hard. He reached out and gently twisted one of her nipples with his forefinger and thumb. Two of the girls were eating her out, another had her fingers in her pussy another kissing her body. Another suckling on her other boob. Hal was really turned on with the sight. He moved away from her mouth and moved the girls from her pussy. He lifted her legs and pushed deep into her. She moaned in pleasure One of the girls placed her pussy over her mouth. Hal pounded her pussy then one of the girls kissed Hal’s balls under the table. He shot a load into Annie. He just kept going. Annie was also cumming in pleasure. Two of the other came as well as they were playing with their pussies.

As Hal pulled out of Annie, Lilly under the table quickly gobbled his soft prick and cleaned off the juices. Kim pushed him to the side so she could eat out his cum from Annie. She came again with the pleasure.

Hal carried Annie into the lounge room and they all either sat or laid on the floor. It was now 10pm.

Lilly grabbed Kim and they collected some more blankets and pillows. Lilly announced “Girls we are, together with Hal, sleeping here in the lounge. Happy with that!” They agreed.

They all laid down, Annie already asleep on the lounge, in one way or another they held a part of Hal. Lilly had his soft cock in her hands. Hal had two pussies on his hand. They soon fell asleep fully stuffed and sexually satisfied.

Awaking around 6 am Hal had two girls using his fingers to bring themselves off and Lilly sucking his cock. He had a good morning hard on with the memory of last night. Within 10 minutes all of the girls were awake kissing Hal for a fantastic night. As the first two girls came on his fingers, they were replaced by another two. Annie walked in naked seeing the scene asked “Has Hal.”

Hal shot his load into the air, Lilly made sure it was across his body. When Hal had finished. “Well he has now cum, Girls lets give Hal a tongue bath. They all moved over to Hal and licked every part of his naked body removing all of his morning spunk from his body. Annie licked and kissed his face. “Thank you darling for a fantastic memory night. Every time I sit on that table now I will remember the pleasure.”

Soon Hal was clean. He then stood up and went to use the bathroom.

Helen asked “Are you going to pee?”

Hal replied “Yes.” She dragged him into the shower.

Helen knelt down and said “Go pee on me please.”

He released his pee onto Helen. She grabbed his cock and directed it into her mouth, hair, boobs and came in the shower. She shook in pleasure. After Hal had finished she stood turned on the shower and washed both of them. Helen stated. My brother use to force me into the shower and pee on me. I got use to it and gave myself pleasure. I just had to try it with you. She kissed Hal and he responded. They then found out they had an audience.

They went out and had breakfast together on the sexy dining room table.

Hal asked “Girls what is your plan for today?”

Jill responded “Nothing really. Well I am first pickup at 2pm why?”

Hal smiled “Good come here Jill. He cleared his breakfast items. “This morning is my pleasure day with you all. Sit on the table please. Lean back.” Placing her legs over his shoulders he started to lick the pussy lips and juices, he rub his nose into her clit. He licked into the pussy trying to suck out all of her juices. He reached up and manhandled her sexy c cup boobs. Within about 2 minutes Jill screamed in pleasure. She collapsed on the table.

Hal walked to the other end of the table. He called Angela the black hair girl of the group. “Assume the same position please.” Angela quickly jumped onto the table and lean back, legs in the air. Hal repeated the same treatment of Angela. Knowing the plan she tried to stop cumming. She lasted some four minutes. Helen was next, 2 minutes. Lilly lasted some 3 minutes. Kim lasted the longest at six minutes. Finally Annie who lasted 30 seconds. She was rubbing herself as the others came.

“OK girls kneel down on the floor in a tight circle.” Hal asked. He rubbed his cock and within a minute he was ready to shoot. He shot the load all into their faces and boobs. Just as he slowed down he presented Jill with the final shot. She lent forward and sucked the final spunk from his cock. He step back looking at his handy work. The girls all quickly rubbed his spunk all over their bodies and licked their hands and fingers. Hal sat down. “Well girls you better get dressed and all agree on what you did this sleepover without the sex.” They all stood up and gave Hal a big body hug then retired to Annie’s room to dress. They also agreed on what happened in the sleepover.

As they came out of the bedroom and found Hal dressed. Helen’s parents knocked on the door. Hal opened the door and called “Helen your parents are here.”

They asked how was the sleepover. Hal replied “All female chatter all night. Not sure if they slept.”

Helen came out with her bag, kissed Annie on the cheek and thanked Hal for a good night. She quickly departed talking to her mum about the talk of the sleepover and new dresses Annie had.

I looked at Jill, Annie said “We never know on a sleepover when Helen’s parents would turn up. Just as well you got us dressed however look!” and they all lifted their dresses showing their bare pussies “We are ready to please you in need.” Hal smiled and walked back into the kitchen for a cuppa. The girls all went into the lounge and chatted. Hal entered the lounge after thirty minutes and bent Jill over raising her dress he entered her from the rear. She moaned loudly as he filled her pussy with cum. He told her to stand with legs closed as he entered Angela this time she knelt on the floor ass up in the air. Kim kissed Hal and Lilly tickled his ass. He shot another load. She stood like Jill however the juices were running down the girls legs. As soon as he finished with Angela, Kim knelt down and presented herself. As he had cum quickly twice he licked her pussy and fingered her. She looked at him not happy. Realising she was fighting the eating he said “Give me a few minutes please?” She turned and pushed him to the ground. Sitting her pussy over his face she sucked on his cock to make him rise. Lilly and Annie watched the action then with the two girls standing they rubbed Hal’s cum into the insides of the girls legs making sure they removed any juice from their pussies. This made both girls come again. Kim by this time was sitting on Hal’s cock watching the four girls. This was enough to set him off deep within Kim. After a few minutes four girls stood Kim up and rubbed the juices into her legs.

By three pm all of the girls except Lilly had been picked up. Only Jill gave Hal a cuddle on leaving. After they left He made slow love to Annie and Lilly, he especially wanted Lilly to go home spunked.

Jean turned up at six pm with some KFC food for all. After eating Jean looked at Annie and Lilly she commented “Hal either you fucked those girls silly or they talked all night.”

Lilly said “Mum, Hal does not like the f word please. Yes he had us asleep by eleven last night all fully satisfied. Yes mum all six of us. To top it off he eat us all out this morning, making sure we all had cum. Then before lunch he had the other four girls spunked and it running down their legs. All of the girls went home loaded with Hal’s spunk. I’m loaded as well. He is a great stud.”

Jean stood up and walked to Hal. Moving is chair back she straddled his lap put her hand down his shorts feeling a semi hard on stated “Good you have a load for me before we go home.” Hal could see she had no pants on he stood and Jean removed his shorts. The girls cleared the table for Jean to lie back down. Hal pushed his cock quickly and deeply into Jean. He grabbed her hips and pumped away. Jean screamed in pleasure. He lifted her top and grabbed her boobies hard. Jean came again. After a few minutes Hal unloaded into Jean which made her cum again. The girls were playing with each other awaiting for the fun to finish. Quickly Lilly sucked Hal and Annie licked out Jean. After a few minutes Jean finally sat up. Looking groggy. Jean smiled at Hal, Looking at Lilly “You have to give me a minute by minute comment on last night.”

Hal replied “Don’t forget this morning Lilly!”

They gave Hal and Annie a big body cuddle and full blown kiss and left for home.

Hal and Annie retired to the lounge holding each other Annie mentioned “Thank you Hal for a wonderful time in the sleepover. Like Lilly, mum will expect a detailed report on what occurred. If it is anything like I told mum about the summer camp we rubbed our pussy raw with pleasure.”

Standing Hal replied “Come on lets go to bed. We need the sleep.”

As they undressed and got into bed Annie climbed on top of Hal. Feeling his hard on she mounted him and they both came together then fell asleep.

A few days later Hal took Annie to the shops for some supplies. Whilst having coffee they were served by Hilda. Now Hilda was a small frame girl but with massive jugs. She stood 165cm had size 26 hips, 20 waist, and 32 G boobs. Yes she was massive. Her nickname was Hilly Hilda but she hated the name which everyone called her and would not respond to it. Hal said when Hilda served his coffee. “Thank you Hilda, how come your working here?” with a very nice sincere smile for her.

Hilda, who was in the same year class and at uni as Hal returned his smile and responded in two ways. Verbally “It Dad’s friend place and they needed help today and I was bored at home.” Sexually her nipples poked out through her top, Hal and Annie could smell her sexiness. Realising she was showing and flooding her nickers she quickly departed for the kitchen.

Annie commented “She really likes you, she only lives two door up from me. How about inviting her down and we could all make love together. I would really love to suckle those boobies?”

Hal smiled “Would you really not mind if I had another girl at home with us?”

Annie smiled “Only if I am allow to either watch or join in. You are making me juicy now.”

They finished their coffee. Hal called Hilda over and explained her he was baby sitting Annie and would love her company tomorrow say around nine am. Hilda smiled “Yes I’ll see you at nine. Thanks for asking Hal.” Her nipples responded as well.

On the drive home Annie lifted her skirt and rubbed her pussy saying “I am so going to play with them boobies. I would love to have a set like that.”

Hal started fingering her pussy at the lights “Ask Hilda what’s it like having big ones. I bet she would love to have small ones like you.”
Annie stopped rubbing herself looked at Hal “Your joking, you would get all of the guys with big ones like she has!”

Hal replied “Yes but not the nice guys, just the jerks.” Annie pulled her dress down and pondered the statement on the way home. She realised Hal was right. They arrived home and put the shopping away. Annie pulled Hal to the lounge and asked as she turned around and knelt down. “Hal please just fill me with spunk.” He dropped his shorts and entered the wet pussy. Annie reached back and played with his balls. Hal thinking of Hilda shot a load into Annie. Annie dreaming of sucking Hilda’s boobs came as Hal shot. They collapsed on the floor. Hal rolled to the side so he would not crush Annie. After some fifteen minutes they separated and got some lunch.

Later in the afternoon Lilly rang and asked if she could stay over again. Annie agreed without asking Hal. Lilly arrived with Jean pleased she could stay as she had been called in as relief for night duty. Hal looked at Annie with that why did you tell me look. Jean left for work.

They had a nice dinner and relaxed in the lounge. Lilly stated “Mum and I rubbed ourselves silly last few nights as I relayed the story. She was impressed with your treatment on the dining table and she came three times. I had to repeat some details for her.” The girls were playing with themselves as they talked. Hal was getting hard as well as he listened. Annie told Lilly about today at the shops and what happened at home. Lilly stood up and revealed no panties turned around and asked Hal “Can you spunk me please, like Annie?” As he was hard from their detailed talk he stood, dropped his shorts and entered Lilly. Annie came behind and rubbed Hals balls gently then kissed his back side. Lilly was already cumming when Annie rub her clit. This made the muscles in Lilly’s pussy grab Hal and he shot another load into a willing pussy. As they collapsed on the floor Annie pushed Hal away and pounced on his juicy cock sucking all of the juices. She then did the same to Lilly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.