The Daughters of COVID-20 - Cover

The Daughters of COVID-20

Copyright© 2020 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: Bits and Pieces

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Bits and Pieces - What if a newly mutated and deadly virus was identified and quarantined very early? What if COVID-19 mutates and makes women super horny instead of sick, and the mutation has a 99.9% fatality rate for sexually active men? My thanks to my editors and proofreaders - Zen Master, Reluctant Sir, PCBondsman, Bohica, Steve, Kenn Gannon, Brooke, Rev, and Lou.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

We boarded what appeared to be a conventional bus, but Pete told me that the windows were sealed with acrylic. I’m not sure why, as we all wore our isolation suits for the journey. Early signs of spring had begun, and the area was quite pretty. I’d been in this area fishing at the resorts located in and around the ‘Land Between the Lakes’.

Our convoy headed down the Purchase Parkway to Benton and exited onto US 641. Still four lanes so not much difference in speed. I wondered when actual planning and execution would be handed over to me. While I didn’t anticipate a change of command ceremony, I’d have taken charge and separated our bus from the convoy to remove it from attention. I decided that I’d exert myself as we settled into our new situation.

I was pleasantly surprised at that new facility. We were moved into a recently built residential dorm with a large lobby and recreation area on the first floor. A cafeteria was attached at the rear and there were laundry facilities. Students had been housed in suites – with a variety of bedroom configurations up to four. Opposite the cafeteria was a small nurses’ clinic with several ‘treatment’ rooms, and the exercise facilities were first rate.

The major visible modification was containment and decontamination airlocks at each entrance – permanent construction had started at the main entrance, temporary provisions already in place at the remainder, with disinfectant spray at all. Our dorm had been chosen, not particularly for our comfort, but because it was virtually self-contained. Windows couldn’t be opened, and the HVAC had been adjusted to put the building under a slight negative air pressure to contain the virus.

In a high level of caution, intake and exhaust went through newly installed HEPA filters – not because the Corona-19 virus was then determined to be airborne spread, but because the parameters of the new virus were as yet barely known.


When Pete sent for my spare uniforms and equipment, I had asked if her representative could keep his or her mouth shut. When assured that Corporal Hahn was completely reliable, I told her where to find my spare key, and more important, the combination to my gun safe. The Army’s new handgun had enough problems that I’d bought my own M1911A1, and I wanted it with my shoulder holster and extra magazines.

Two footlockers were waiting for me in my new quarters in Murray. Corporal Hahn had taken it upon herself to scout my apartment for anything she thought I might need over the longer timeframe we might experience.

Also in my room were two cases with assorted high-end whiskey – compliments of Blue Stilton.

We chose a suite with four bedrooms, a living/dining area, and a small galley kitchen. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. All this was a major improvement over conditions when I was in school. Dorothy certainly wasn’t in Kansas anymore. My two women refused to sleep anywhere but one large bed, and Becky ‘had’ to sleep in our room as well.

Not to worry, one bedroom became Becky’s playroom, where she often fell asleep, another was my in-home office, and the last had two bunk beds for any overnight guests.


Once moved in, I changed to a fresh uniform and shrugged into my holster. I ensured my .45 was cleared, then loaded a full magazine. I decided caution was the better posture, so I checked in with Pete and Sergeant Major Ruby Schaaft, my detachment’s senior NCO. “Sergeant Major, I see your troops walking around with M4s; what’s their ammo load? Rules of Engagement?”

“Sir, right now our ROE is pretty much limited to General Orders,” Schaaft responded. “When we shipped out, we weren’t told much except to get our butts to Paducah and take care of you and a bunch of civilians in quarantine. Since then Captain Peters has briefed me, and I’ve picked up some scuttlebutt and stuff in the news. Maybe I’m out of line, but I issued my guards a full magazine and told them not to load unless attacked.”

“Sergeant Major, you are a blessing,” I told her. “Consider those instructions to be direct orders from me, but we need to formalize our ROE. I expect trouble, as in infiltration and or riot. If he’s still around, you and Captain Peters get with that JAG officer and have something drafted for my review before we kick it upstairs. If he’s a novice or a wuss, let me know and I’ll ask General Stilton to get us a good one.”

“Yessir, what are your parameters?” she asked.

“First, there are nut cases in California rioting and killing women. The civilians here with me, and me too, are research subjects who may be vital to fighting this new virus. We must be protected and kept alive, even if we must use deadly force,” I paused, but there were no questions so far. “Second, anyone penetrating inside our containment area is automatically a research subject and is to be prevented from leaving. Third, if one of our troops is exposed for any reason, she instantly becomes a research subject.”

I’d been thinking on this, so I was able to expand my instructions, “I want two perimeters around all the facilities the incoming scientists need. The hospital may become one of them. We’ll see. The outer perimeter is to be standard foot and vehicle patrols. The inner perimeter will be concertina wire, until the engineers can build a compound. Troops on this perimeter should have access to full HAZMAT equipment in addition to standard CBR gear. No one will be allowed inside the inner perimeter until granted access by Captain Peters or me. We’ll need to come up with a local ID. That enough detail? You know your job, get back to me when you have questions or obstacles I can help with.”

“Yessir, Colonel. Can do!” That item on my list went from ‘do’ to ‘follow up.’


Dinner that night was delicious, but largely unappreciated by squirming, unhappy women – all but mine. Halfway through the meal, April stood and shouted, “I can’t stand it! We’ve got to tell him.”

Being the only him present, I brightly asked, “Tell me what?”

Misty responded, “We’re sick to death of being horny and bitchy, and it gets worse all the time. We took a vote, and it was unanimous. We need for you to screw us.”

I turned to Chastity and Rachel and asked, “Unanimous? You knew about this? You want to share?”

“They are hurting, Virgil, and they saw us so happy and content. How could we say otherwise?” Rachel declared. “Besides, everyone not on the pill got an IUD this morning.”

“Sex isn’t penicillin,” I told them. “There are consequences, like affection and bonding and jealousy. What happens if one dose isn’t enough? I can’t continually sex this many women. What happens when the next group arrives? How do you propose to schedule this? I’m not a fan of quickies.”

“Well, you have a harem,” Chastity told me, “and Rachel is your number one and I’m your number two. I’ll do the scheduling, and one or both of us will be there. This time we drew straws. We’re lucky these are all nice people. It’s gonna be a big family. You’ll see.”

Rachel smiled, squeezed my hand, and nodded. Then Chastity declared, “Cynthia goes first. I can’t wait to see if she licks pussy as good as they say, as good as you...”

Done. I supposed I would be a Yankee Pasha like in that old movie.


It turned out that Chastity was the only virgin – had been the only virgin – in the gaggle. Maybe because Chastity was closer in age to the five teens, it made them able to approach her before the rest started lining up. That evening the vying began for a place in line. Even the mourning, sometimes weeping, Audrey Saunders, arrived in the lobby wearing a babydoll nighty. This hornyness must be some kind of hell to endure, and I whispered to Rachel that if Audrey wished, she should be near the front of the line.

While Chastity had been a virgin ‘on her wedding night’, she had not been inexperienced. She, and the other two women confined with her in that awful basement, had experimented and developed a loving, sexual relationship. Audrey, on the other hand, made it clear that while she didn’t mind my wives being present, she wanted no part of any same-sex participation. So I stroked and petted her, held her as she wept in misery, and did my best to work on her intense arousal and bring her to a sobbing climax. Then, the four of us cuddled close and slept.

As you might expect, the remainder of our companions ranged from the less experienced but adventuresome teens to our one lesbian pair who were more reserved than our hetero ladies. After it became clear that alternative methods of injecting my semen would not satisfy, they and my wives worked themselves to the point where my ‘warm dildo’ was acceptable.

As the week progressed, we learned a lot about sex and the effects of this apparently new version of COVID-19. The benefits of a good sexing lasted about seven days, sometimes a little longer, but it took a while to learn all of that. My number one and number two were not satisfied with the indicated frequency. I thought not.

Pete became downright bawdy. She expressed sympathy for my pre-dick-a-mint (snicker) and along with Doctor Barnes, designed experiments that were enthusiastically tried by my harem. Most were very pleasurable for me, but only full-out vaginal sex – position optional – did the trick (snicker).

We were lab rats, pure and simple. April and Misty sucked me. Nada. They liked the taste, but nada. Snowballing into a vagina. Nope. We hoped that licking cum out of a pussy and into another might work, but the straight-from-the-source snowball failure reduced the odds of that as a viable option. We tried it anyway.

Cynthia licked up after Millie’s turn and used her tongue to inject the gooey mixture into Misty. Misty orgasmed, but the effect was temporary, so we tried different methods of transferring sperm from one pussy to another; fingers, cotton swabs, and a turkey baster. There were plenty of orgasms but nothing provided lasting relief.

Pete and Doctor Barnes huddled and discussed. They identified several GYN specialists whose expertise was in venereal disease transmission, and after getting them high-level security clearances, consulted. This was the transmission of a cure, not the disease itself, and the experts could only speculate. Maybe I had a magic penis. Even the experts laughed at Pete’s stupid joke.

Over time, as we grew closer, we began to openly refer to ourselves as ‘rats’ and the non-infected as ‘cats’. More and more of the women slept in the family bed. Eventually, our room became wall-to-wall mattresses. But that was later; this was now.


We had been in Murray three days when the California contingent arrived. Pete and the Sergeant Major conference-called and gave me a heads up. “They are about an hour out from Murray. The adults and kids are weary and frightened, and they all may be traumatized. There were suicides and a witch-hunt in California, and their plane was ambushed. They barely made it out of San Diego. Five of the women were killed, and two Air Force medical personnel were contaminated when shrapnel penetrated the fuselage and their isolation suits. The loadmaster was male and he’s dead from the virus.”

From their figures, I did the math. Another eight adult females, plus my current fourteen – damn that was a lot of sex. At least Sam’s figures were overstated, but I just didn’t know how I was going to manage.

“Okay, let’s get ready for them,” I responded. “Pete, my ladies can prepare a bunch of suites so they have a choice of accommodations, but you and Ruby will need to orchestrate the rest. I want a good buffet lunch set up in the lounge so the newbies can see it when they walk in. Do something special for the kids; mac and cheese, PBJ sandwiches, chocolate pudding – stuff like that. Maybe pizza for dinner tonight.”

I told them, “We’ll have enough suites cleaned out so we can offer showers before or after eating. They probably need something clean to wear. If you can, find out clothing sizes and lay in an assortment. Sweat suits are okay as long as there are choices for something else. My ladies are really gravitating to skimpy, sexy stuff ... Tons of toiletries. And diapers. Sam said there were kids and babies. Toys, we’ll need toys. Run with it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.