The Legion - Cover

The Legion

Copyright© 2020 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a follow-up to the Trilogy of "Don't Sleep on the Subway" and we can follow our time traveling hero as he starts a new trip back this time to the period at the close of World War I when the Czechoslovakian Legion entered the war on the side of the Czar against the Germans and the Austrian Hungarians that were their devoted enemy. The war ends quickly with Russia's withdrawal and the Legion is now isolated thousands of kilometers away from home. This story is about their Saga.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   War   Time Travel   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Eve stood in the light of the little nook of my dining room and looked out at my view of the East River. She was not naked but might as well have been because the early morning sunlight highlighted even the delicate nest of pubic hair that I had resided in only a short time ago.

I must admit I was tempted to tell her about my time-traveling oddities but stopped just short of a full confession. Logic had not been overruled by my overpowering dick quite as yet. She was smart and she was uncontrollably young and beautiful and she was a wealth of information on things that I thought I knew all about but after talking to her I realized that I was just barely scratching the surface.

Her heart-shaped ass was turned in my direction and I knew that I would be exploring its depths sooner rather than later but at this point I did not want to offend her sensitivities before she was ready to accept taking it all the way up back there. She had already related to me her decision to not enter a convent because she was filled with sensuous desires that simply had to be explored before barely budding into full womanhood.

I had discovered her in the New York City Public Library and it was to me a turning point in my life which was already complicated by my many expeditions into the past.

I wondered if my seeds of life had been literally changing history as I considered the fact of breaking all the rules of known time traveling ethics. As a combat veteran of both the American Revolution and the Civil War I was probably the oldest veteran the VA had ever done a blood test on in modern times.

My gut was telling me that I was fast approaching another sudden shift in time and I suspected that it would have something to do with World War I and the period right after perhaps right in the middle of the Russian Civil War between the “Reds” and the “Whites” of history. She had pointedly given me a fantastic book about the final days of Czar Nicolas and his entire family with perhaps the possible exception of his daughter Anastasia in an impossible legend never proven conclusively.

I had already read with great interest the supposition that the Czechoslovakian Legion had stolen an entire freight car of golden treasure from the Czar’s personal fortune and used to an unknown extent in a blackmail plot to help them escape the wrath of the Bolsheviks as they made their way to Vladivostok and a voyage to freedom for the forty thousand plus Legion.

The entire period was rich in unknowns because of poor reporting of the actual circumstances of the political situation in Europe after World War I and the emerging League of Nations envisioned by President Wilson as a “New World Order” so suspiciously like the current United Nations of present day. The fact that the headquarters of the evolving United Nations being located only a short distance from my home on the East River was resting in my mind as too coincidental for belief by my suspicious brain.

I took Eve over to the Old Homestead on Ninth Avenue in the heart of the meat-packing district and we listened to the Irish music coming from the bar section that was separated from the family style dining area for people with food and matters to discuss in a sawdust filled atmosphere that stretched back into the previous century, actually now two centuries. I considered the fact that my grandfather had been born in 1868 in Boston and that I had fought in the Civil War several years before he was born as a cornerstone of my convoluted thoughts about my upcoming trip back into the past.

Eve was helping shape my data bank structured mind into some sort of constructive thinking about the impossibility of a trip around the world to get back to their home in Czechoslovakia by the Legion fighting for survival in the changing map of Europe. That changing map was evolving more each day as we progressed into the twenty-first century.

Even now, I was spooning her luscious behind next to me in the four-poster bed and she was purring like a little kitten with the intimacy of the moment. I knew that she would not stay the night because she still lived with her parents over by Tudor City in a high-rise apartment. I wondered how she would explain a guy almost twenty years her senior to them when she sat down to the dinner table. Maybe a trip into the past would be just what the doctor ordered because of the side effect of losing a portion of my biological age for each year I spent back in the past. The possibility of it working the other way if one traveled into the future solved any desire that I might harbor about traveling in the other direction. Besides the opportunities of using what I knew about the past helped me to survive in the past and I had no such leverage in the future.

We had a tremendous rainstorm that evening and it was just letting up as the clock struck midnight.

Eve got dressed and I offered to go with her but she called a cab instead and told them to call her back when they got to the lobby downstairs. I still walked down with her to the taxi because I wanted her to think at least I was a gentleman even though I had put her through her paces in her submissive role that she played so well when we had privacy behind closed doors.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.