Down Memory Lane With Mom - Cover

Down Memory Lane With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hippie mom expecting a visit from an old acquaintance starts reminiscing about the olden days and brings her son into her past

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Dad did take Mom out for dinner that night. I was still awake when they came home and I could tell Mom was angry. As it turned out, Dad hadn’t been worried about Mom being pulled away by her old friends. Evidently, he had been talking to his boss the night we were out and invited them for dinner on Sunday. This kind of thing had happened many times in the past but Mom seemed to be less and less willing to put up with it for the sake of Dad’s career. At least that was the gist of the terse conversation I overheard before all the lights went out and silence settled on the house. I had been toying with the notion of enticing Mom out of her room after Dad had gone to sleep but soon gave up on that.

Mom was not in a good mood the next day. I tried to be as helpful as I could, offering to run to the store, and so on. Mom’s mood didn’t seem to improve through the day but when Dad’s boss and his wife arrived, a woman Mom didn’t particularly like, her demeanour changed. She was quite unexpectedly all smiles and sweetness. I could tell Dad was mildly surprised but simply counted his blessings rather than trying to understand it. He probably thought her earlier mood had just been a ‘woman’ thing.

After dinner and dessert, while everyone was in the living room having coffee, the boss’s wife mentioned how pleased her husband was with how much work Dad did, inserting herself in an implied superior position over Mom. Dad beamed, taking her words at face value, unlike Mom. He passed off his efforts as ordinary accomplishments that any good employee would gladly contribute in a way that acknowledged how extraordinary they truly were.

It was at this point that I understood Mom’s strange mood change. She interceded before anyone else could respond to Dad’s comments by stating that her husband really felt he wasn’t doing enough for the company and had the time to do so much more. Dad, who slaved many extra hours at home, gave Mom a funny look but when the boss said he was really pleased to hear that because he was considering Dad for a major new project, Dad was thrilled.

After the guests had left, Dad fell all over himself congratulating Mom on the wonderful dinner and how he couldn’t have won this new confidence from his boss, which was sure to be followed by a promotion and a raise, without the little bit of extra help from her. He wasn’t put off at all by the strange smile on Mom’s face the whole time she busied herself cleaning up, basically ignoring everything Dad said. I helped Mom clean up as Dad followed Mom around talking excitedly and I didn’t miss it but I didn’t know what it meant. She had put Dad up for even more hours than he currently worked which would probably take up his weekends in addition to his evenings, and Dad was thanking her profusely. What was she up to?

Monday was one of the days that we all worked so dinner was a simple affair. Dad ate quickly because he had been given the first tasks on the new project that day and was keen to get started. He disappeared upstairs to his study without even watching the news. Mom took her time cleaning up and shooed me out of the kitchen, saying she didn’t need my help, that I was working early tomorrow and she didn’t work until Wednesday. She told me I should get ready for bed and then come down to watch a movie with her.

I ran literally upstairs, had a quick shower and hurried back down dressed in t-shirt and sweats. I had half thought our evenings in front of the couch were over but Mom’s request suggested they weren’t. Mom was still in the kitchen but I sat in front of the couch, leaving room for her to sit on the end. I piled up a couple of pillows for her to rest against and peeked around the end for the box of pictures. They weren’t there. I guess she would bring them down as soon as she got changed into her hippy outfit.

I was surprised and disappointed when Mom turned the light out in the kitchen and came to sit on the floor beside me without getting changed. She took the remote and switched it to a movie channel with a chick flick already in progress and proceeded to watch it. I wasn’t sure what to do. This wasn’t what I had expected. I was at a loss for how to proceed with Mom without the pretext of the picture game.

“Would you like me to get a blanket?” I finally asked.

“No.”

That terse reply didn’t sound promising.

“Aren’t you a little cold?” I asked, suggestively.

“No.”

Mom kept watching the movie. She hadn’t even glanced at me. I watched the show too for several minutes, then got up.

“Well, I’m a little chilly,” I said, and fetched a blanket.

Returning, I sat down and spread it over my legs.

“Want some?”

“No.”

I watched the movie for a few more minutes, then turned to look at Mom. She ignored me. She was wearing a starchy white blouse tucked into a pair of black slacks, her normal work outfit. I spread the blanket out over her legs, making sure to cover her feet too which were bare. Mom didn’t pay any attention. This was really strange.

I didn’t look back at the movie. Instead, I watched Mom. She just watched the movie as if I wasn’t there. Tentatively, I reached out and bumped her right breast from the side. Nothing. I did it again without any response so I turned my palm up and took the weight of her breast in my hand. Mom watched the TV. For a while after that, I held one breast and then the other, lifting them as if to take their measure and gently squeezing like she had worked the dough for the bread. Mom paid me no mind.

This was fine with me. I didn’t understand this new game but I was willing to learn how to play. I unbuttoned the top three buttons on Mom’s blouse and slipped my hand inside to caress her breasts through her bra. Mom was fine with that too, she just acted as if nothing was happening. I got up and straddled Mom’s legs the way I had the week before to tickle her face. This time, I simply unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and started to fumble with her bra.

Mom’s hand stopped me. Her other hand appeared and brushed mine aside. Casually, she twisted her bra undone and let her hands fall to her sides. I took her bare breasts in my hands and began to play. Mom’s strange, listless behavior was making me quite hard. It was weirdly exciting. She seemed willing to put herself at my disposal, there for the taking. I decided to test this theory.

I pushed my sweatpants down, letting my hard, errant cock spring free. It wobbled proudly in front of Mom but she ignored it, watching the movie without giving it the benefit of even a cursory glance even when I grasped it and waved it around, tapping it onto the top of her tits. I pushed it down between them and pulled her swollen globes up, pressing them tight. I started sawing my cock back and forth through her tits. Mom’s only reaction was to stretch her neck to one side so she could continue watching the movie.

I began to chafe between Mom’s tits so I leaned down and drooled saliva on her chest, then pushed her tits back together and started fucking them again. I looked at the stairs nervously. I had lost track of time and wasn’t sure how close we were to Dad’s first break. I strained to hear anything coming from that direction, like the sound of a door opening. I couldn’t stop now unless it was an emergency, it just felt too good, but I began moving faster so I could finish. I moved closer to Mom and tried to push my cock higher to tap against her mouth. About every fourth or fifth shove, I managed to rub the underside of my tip across her lips.

I don’t know how I heard it but the click of Dad’s doorknob twisting rattled through my brain. I jerked myself off Mom and sat down beside her, scrambling to pull the blanket over me. I was about to pull my sweats up when I saw Mom’s bare tits bouncing on her chest. She wasn’t making any effort to cover herself. I let go of my sweats and pulled the blanket up to Mom’s shoulders, stretching an arm behind her head to hold it up on her far shoulder.

Dad was already coming down the stairs, mug in hand. He walked straight into the kitchen without looking our way. Looking down to check how well we were covered, I was horrified to see my cock making a pyramid under the blanket. I pushed it down but it simply sprang back, proud of itself. I heard Dad putting his mug in the microwave; I guess the project wasn’t leaving enough time for a proper kettle-produced cup of tea. I pulled my right knee up and twisted toward Mom a little to hide my erection. The microwave dinged. God, I hoped he wouldn’t come in to watch. I wasn’t sure I could pull this off. I was scared.

Dad emerged from the kitchen and turned upstairs without saying a word or looking our way. I breathed a sigh of relief and took a few deep breaths before turning to Mom, expecting to see a similar reaction from her. I was amazed to see Mom staring blankly at the TV as if there had been no danger at all. Worse, the blanket had slipped from my grasp and fallen to her waist. Mom was sitting there, blouse and bra wide apart, tits hanging out in all their glory. If Dad had stopped to watch for a few minutes like he usually did, or even looked our way on his way out of the kitchen, all hell would have broken loose, but Mom was oblivious to it all.

I looked at her tits. They were indeed hanging out in all their glory. I leaned over to drool some more saliva between them. Mom put her hands on my head and pressed it down, looking over it to watch the movie. I resumed my straddling position and started thrusting between her slick tits again. I quickly regained my former momentum and, even better, managed to rub my tip across her mouth every second or third time.

It wasn’t long before I came, erupting all over Mom’s neck and getting some onto her mouth. When I was finished and had fallen back onto her thighs, Mom continued watching the TV despite the cum covering her chest and the little bit hanging off her chin.

I pulled up my sweats and fetched a dish towel, damped one corner of it, and returned to clean Mom’s face and chest. She was listless and uncaring as I reconnected her bra and buttoned her blouse. I even tucked it into her slacks, making her perfectly presentable.

What had happened to my foxy, teasing, fun loving Mom? I didn’t know who this person was and found it quite unsettling. She wouldn’t talk to me and I finally gave up and went to bed, sure she was just in a strange mood.


The next morning and suppertime, Mom was her normal self. However, as soon as Dad went upstairs, she propped some pillows against the front of the couch, sat down, and started to watch a movie. I hung back and watched her, then sat on the couch at the far end. Mom, at least the woman sitting there that looked like Mom, continued watching TV as if I wasn’t there. I got up, angry now, and started upstairs. If she wanted to play this shit, then she could do it on her own.

I turned at the stairs to see if she was looking, to catch her out in her silly game. But she wasn’t. She was still sitting there in her white blouse and black slacks, staring at the TV. Despite myself, I began to get hard. She wasn’t herself but she was still a good-looking woman and I was certain I could go in there and have my way with her.

It was too good to ignore. I got the blanket out of the hall closet, returned to the living room, and spread the blanket over Mom’s legs, then fetched a dish towel. I kneeled down, straddling her legs and started to undo her blouse, then stopped. I had a better idea, one that was sure to draw a response from Mom. I pushed my sweats down over my ass and got up, then leaned down with bent knees until they rested against the seat cushion on either side of Mom’s head.

Holding my cock in one hand, I held Mom’s hair in the other and directed my cock to her mouth. Silently, it opened and I pushed the head in. I had expected shock and a violent reaction, at least some reaction. I didn’t expect her listless compliance to let me go this far. I almost pulled out as if this had just been a test but the exquisite feeling of Mom’s warm, wet mouth surrounding my helmet zoomed through my rod, hurtled up my spine and crashed into my brain.

I slipped my other hand behind Mom’s head and started dipping my cock in and out of her mouth, gentle and slow, in and out. I took my time, now expecting no resistance from Mom and received none. I slipped in and out of her mouth as if I had all the time in the world. This time I had started very soon after Dad had gone upstairs so I knew I had lots of time on that front.

I watched my cock bulge Mom’s cheek out as a dispassionate observer but soon tired of that. I started pushing deeper, taking quite an interest in how much of my shaft I could bury in Mom’s face. I couldn’t push much more than half way in. Mom gagged every time I hit the back of her mouth but I quickly pulled back. I found that I could slip back in almost right away as long as I was gentle. As I continued, Mom gagged less and less. I also discovered that I could keep my cock pressed in tight for several seconds if I pulled back to let her gulp in fresh air. This too led to longer and longer presses as Mom got used to it and I learned when to pull back.

Perhaps this was all helped by the copious lubrication of Mom’s mouth. I noticed that the gagging and pressing against the entrance to Mom’s throat produced a lot of gooey saliva. Lot’s of it. I was glad I’d thought ahead to get the dish towel. It was getting easier and easier to fuck Mom’s mouth the wetter it got and I was moving faster and deeper, and holding in longer and longer, and was becoming quite adept at knowing just when to let her suck in more air. I had forgotten how listless she was. This felt incredibly good and was outrageously exciting. The squelchy, sloppy sounds that filled the room as my cock worked her mouth raised the bar to an even greater level. I knew I could never again be without this feeling in my life.

It was just after this realization that it happened. I had been pressing my cockhead into the back of Mom’s mouth for a new record and was just about to pull back when it suddenly slipped ahead a good inch. I wasn’t sure what had happened but the feeling was wonderful, like a wide, wet, pulsating elastic had suddenly wrapped itself around the most sensitive part of my cock and was drawing it in, like a snake consuming its prey. Mom’s breathing grew louder and, looking down, I realized she was sucking in and snorting air through her nose because her mouth was completely plugged by my cock.

My balls were hanging over Mom’s chin. I was all the way in. I pulled slowly out, gave Mom sufficient time to gasp, and plunged back in. My hand slipped down to Mom’s neck and the next time I withdrew and reentered, I felt Mom’s throat bulge in concert with my thrust.

Oh, my god. Mom was deepthroating me! I pressed on her forehead and tipped her head back, for the first time tearing her eyes away from the TV. They closed, but her mouth remained open, even when I withdrew completely, waiting for my return. Slowly, I plunged in, pushing all the way down, feeling her throat bulge, holding, hearing her snort, pulling out, staring into her gaping mouth, then back in again, and again, and again.

A dozen more times and then Mom’s mouth began filling with a thick white cream. I was coming, and she was swallowing. On purpose, I directed my cock away from her open mouth, spurting onto her cheeks, chin, and nose. I don’t know why I did that. Perhaps because I was angry with her listless submission and wanted her to pay the price for allowing herself to be so completely dominated. It was incredibly euphoric. Even so, when I was done, I quickly cleaned Mom’s face, guilt flowing through me even after it was spotless.

Mom had to work the next day. We went through the same routine: normal Mom until Dad went upstairs and then listless Mom appeared. I started fucking her mouth right away. Knowing what was coming, I had difficulty restraining myself, taking conscious care to work up to it gradually lest I hurt her in my eagerness. I spunked her face again and found it as strangely rewarding as the first time. I stopped trying to figure out why it was so satisfying and just recognized that it was what it was.

After cleaning Mom, I boiled the kettle and made a large pot of tea and took it upstairs to Dad. He was pleasantly surprised.

“Your work is a family affair, Dad. I’m glad to do my bit,” I explained.

I told him that from now on, I would bring him a pot of tea so he didn’t have stop working. I assured him that, “Mom and I will do everything we can to keep you up here working for the family.”

Smiling at my own cleverness, I walked smugly downstairs. I twisted Mom over onto her knees and pressed her upper body onto the couch at a slight angle so she could see the TV. I pulled her slacks and panties down to her knees and unceremoniously entered her from behind and fucked her for several minutes like that. I dug deep, pushing in and up so forcefully I thought I might be lifting her knees right off the rug but of course that was just an impression. Nevertheless, I was gouging deep, squishing her cheeks hard to the bone.

While I pumped Mom, I tossed several pillows into a line on the floor. Grasping her shoulders, I pulled her up from the couch, spun her around until she was aligned with the pillows, and set her down on top of them. Quickly, I opened her legs and moved between them, pulling her hips up and slipping inside her pussy. I reached back to pick up her feet, leaned into her behind, and pounded away. A few minutes later, I released her feet and nudged her legs together, shifted up to straddle her thighs, grasped her buttocks, and entered her again. I rode her much longer that way. Fast and slow, stopping when I was about to come, then starting again until finally couldn’t catch myself and let loose in her pussy.

The next two nights went like that too. Both nights, I quickly took advantage of Mom’s listless you-can-do-anything-with-me deportment. As soon as Dad want upstairs, I put my cock into her mouth, sliding in and out, pulling out to satisfy a juvenile desire to rub my cock around on her face. Around and around I dragged the underside of my cock over Mom’s cheeks, nose and lips. I set the tip onto her eyelids and pressed gently down against her closed eyes, then up and across her forehead. I gazed, fascinated, at Mom’s upturned face as my swollen dick rubbed wetly over her skin, which seemed aglow and even moved under my cock as if following a wave.

Love for Mom burst in my chest and permeated through my body. Who else but my mother would trust me enough to let me do this? I felt an overwhelming desire to bless her with my seed. Prying Mom’s lower lip down, I slipped my cock inside her mouth and pushed slowly all the way in. I didn’t move back and forth, I was in a hurry now and pressed into her throat. I slid my hand down to the front of Mom’s neck to feel myself moving within her. Magically, Mom managed to breath the whole time I was inside and I blew my load less than a minute later to the sound of her wheezing nostrils. When I was finished, I took a break to clean Mom up, made a pot of tea for Dad, then returned for a nice long doggy ride on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.