Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Are you on the pill?” I asked. I hava a plan.

“No,” she smiled

“Good, we’re going to get my daddy to marry you and I want you to get pregnant as soon as you can. I want a baby brother so I can teach him to fuck - and my daddy always wanted a little boy. He’ll never let you go if you marry him and get pregnant.”

“I love you.”

“Lets go see my daddy, you just let me and Mel talk and agree with us, and back us up if we need it. You get ready to stop being a McCoy and become a Walker. Let me see you walk Jolene, and you better have an ass wiggling walk too,” I said and she and walked across the room.

Mel and I ran to her and we hugged, “Did I pass?” she asked.

“You passed the first time I heard you speak. I just wanted to see your sexy ass when you walk.”

“I swear if I didn’t know better, I’d think you two were my age,” Jolene said.

“Just wait until I start on my daddy and Mel comes in to help, you’ll think we’re only ten.”

“Denni, I love you. Lets go see your sexy daddy.”

She started to his office.

“WAIT,” I said, almost too loud.

“What?”

“I got one question and I need an honest answer and don’t even think, just answer.”

“OK,”

“Will you get mad if Mel and I fuck my daddy?”

“Heck no, I’ll help you! I always wanted my daddy to fuck me but I was afraid to try.”

“You’re getting a ring Jolene - lets go see Daddy.”

“Mr. Walker, your daughter and her friend Mel are here,” Jolene said in her soft southern drawl.

“Denni, come give Daddy a big hug, you sure are getting to be a big girl.”

“Oh Daddy, I’ll always be your little girl. I have missed you so much. Thanks for letting Mel and me come for a weekend. We both just LOVE Jolene, I am so happy that she’s going to the lake with us. Mel and I will have someone to talk to about all the things I feel embarrassed to talk to Mom about. We want to know about boys, Daddy.”

I almost laughed as I laid that roll of bull shit out. But Daddy did me proud, he gobbled it up like it tastes good.

“Well, I’m so happy Jolene said she’d go with us too and I’m sure she will tell you and Mel the things your mom would NEVER tell you. But, I’m not sure I want my sexy little girl knowing about boys yet.”

“Daddy, you know Mel and I need to know these things. We’ll be dating in a year or so and you don’t want some old boy to take advantage of us do you? I mean if Jolene shows us what to expect and you help with your part, we’ll know better than fall for the bull those boys put out.”

DAMN, I nearly choked on that. But Daddy was ready for us to learn.

“Jolene, you help these girls and I’ll give you a special reward,” Daddy said and I knew this was the opening I was waiting for. I’ll put the top layer on tonight, but this was the one that will get my daddy too loosen up.

I grabbed daddy and pulled him down to whisper in his ear, “Daddy, I sure wish you would give her a ring. She is so beautiful and I just love her sexy voice. I wish I could be just like her. I hope I have a body like hers when I grow up. I want a baby brother too Daddy, PLEASE?”

I really blew that one up and Daddy fell head over heels right into my trap.

Daddy grabbed my head and whispered in my ear “Oh baby, I’m so glad you said that. I love Jolene and I know she will love you too. Don’t say anything, but I bought her a ring yesterday, I was going to wait until we came back from the lake to give it to her, but I’ll do it this weekend. I want a baby boy too, Denni.”

I grabbed daddy and kissed him on him. He kissed me then looked up and pushed me back. He liked it though, I know he did.

I wanted to let Jolene know that she was going to be my step-mom. I couldn’t in front of daddy, so I ran to Mel and told her to hug my daddy and do everything but fuck him while I talked to Jolene.

Good old Mel, she always comes through for me and never says no. Of course, this time, she wanted my daddy to fuck her as much as I did, so she ran to him and I was almost embarrassed for daddy as she hugged and hunched his leg like a little dog.

“Jolene, you’re going to be my step-mom and you better have a baby boy - you’re getting a ring this weekend too,” I told her and she looked at me like she couldn’t believe me, then we hugged and looked at Daddy and Mel. Daddy had a hard on and Mel was massaging it through his pants.

Jolene pulled me back and whispered, “Denni, you just now got here, how did you do all that so fast?”

“Jolene, I see right now I need to give you a few lessons in how to use your beautiful smile and your sexy body to get what you want from my Daddy. I’ll help you this weekend.

“I love you Denni Walker.”

“I love you, Jolene Annabelle Walker, and I am so proud.”

“Jolene you help the girls get their bags in the car, I’ll be right down and we’ll leave.” Daddy told her.

“We’ll leave Lawton at 12:30 and be at the lake about 3:30.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.