Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Jolene I don’t want my girl deep-throating some skinny little horny-ass boy. She’s doing great.

“Keep sucking Baby, Daddy feels really good.”

I took my hand off daddy’s cock and slipped it between his legs, under his heavy sack of balls, between his butt cheeks. Daddy squirmed and spread his legs wider and I knew he was just like Bobby - he likes his butthole fingered. I dropped my head and took all his cock in my throat.

He fucked his hips up hard and fast as I kept swallowing and sucking. I felt his cock swell - and he rammed his cock deeper. I rammed my finger in his butthole. Then he screamed and started coming like hell. I had to swallow real fast to keep up, but I took all he had and sucked him some more. I wiggled my finger in his butthole and he bucked and fucked his hips again and again.

“Baby, Baby, Baby! You are the best!

“Jolene, I could swear it’s you sucking my cock. My little girl is as good as you are. I am so proud of all my girls,” Daddy said, and pulled me up to lie on his belly. My titties felt like they were on fire when he pulled me up over his hairy chest. I raised up and let them come right next to his mouth and pushed them against his lips. I opened my legs and let his cock slip up against my pussy. When I pushed back, his cock was too limp to go in and I could have screamed.

“Daddy - suck my titties for me - they hurt they feel so good ... please?”

Daddy sucked my titties and I got two comes.

“Oh daddy that feels so good, it makes my pussy feel good too. Is that supposed to happen?”

“Yes Baby! A woman’s pussy is supposed to feel good when a man sucks her titties. I hope your pussy feel as good as my cock did when you sucked me off.”

“I bet it would if your cock was in my pussy daddy ... Will you and Jolene show us how a man and woman do it with each other?”

Jolene said, “Denni, we call it making love. Then when we get excited like your Daddy did while you sucked his cock, we call it fucking.”

She put her finger inside my pussy and fingered me until I got another come. Mel was behind Jolene and she was cupping her big titties and Jolene was bumping her butt against Mel’s pussy. I looked at Jolene’s slick pussy and saw Mel’s fingers working in and out as she finger-fucked Jolene. I leaned over and kissed Jolene on her mouth - Daddy moaned and kissed us both.

I felt Jolene’s finger move to the side, away from my pussy and she placed daddy’s cock at my pussy lips. I looked at daddy and smiled as I backed up just a little. His cockhead slipped inside my pussy and I kissed him. Daddy hunched my pussy and drove his cock deeper inside my pussy. I pulled Jolene over and she kissed and sucked Daddy’s mouth as we fucked against each other. I was coming like crazy, one come after the other as my daddy fucked me with his big fat cock. This was my dream come true and I knew he and I would fuck many more times, now that we’ve finally fucked the first time.

“She’s not on the pill Joe! Hold it, and cum in my pussy. I’m not on the pill either but you can put a baby boy in my belly right now, with your daughter’s cum on your cock, as she and Mel watch us fuck like animals.”

He told me, “Denni, get on the pill Baby. I want to finish what we started.”

“I got them Daddy, I just haven’t started taking them yet, Mel and I both want you to fuck us.”

“Get on top of me, Jolene. Get on my cock, I’m ready to put a baby boy in your belly.”

Jolene rolled over onto daddy and Mel was ready, she sucked daddy’s cock, then guided it right between her pussy lips. Jolene fucked my daddy like she was trying to make him submit. She fucked him hard and fast, then she sat straight up on his cock and rocked her hips as he shoved up to help her. I grabbed one of her big, swinging titties and Mel grabbed the other. We sucked her tiny nipples until she screamed as she and daddy shook with their orgasms.

“That was the best I’ve ever had. I sure love my girls ... Oh damn Mel, I love the way you clean my cock - suck me girl.”

I knew what Mel was up to, and sure enough, when she had my Daddy hard again, she crawled up and sat right down on his cock as I held it up for her. She was like me, she had to go slow and wiggle her butt, until she got all of him inside her. She got three comes - I know because Mel and I both know when we cums.

I saw daddy raise his butt like he was trying to get deeper and cum in Mel’s pussy - and I pushed Mel off his cock. I reached for Jolene’s arm and pulled her back on top of him and Mel was right there again to put his cock in her pussy. We watched as Jolene fucked him to another come. MAN, I sure will be glad when I can feel my daddy’s cum shoot up inside my pussy. I sure hope Jolene’s got a baby boy in her belly now.


Jolene, Mel and I went to Wichita Falls to get some stuff and she bought a box of condoms. I looked at her and Mel did too, then it came to us what she was doing as we grabbed her right there at the checkout.

When we got back to the lake house, Jolene told us to get naked.

“You two are going to fuck a him until he shoots his cum in your pussies, with a rubber on.”

We stayed out of sight as Jolene got Daddy all hot and worked up and then handed him the box of condoms and called us. Mel and I walked into the room and daddy started grinning when he saw us. Jolene took her clothes off and sucked daddy’s cock to get him hard, then she put a rubber on his cock and pulled me over on top of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.