Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Do you and Mel touch each other like I’m touching you?”

She wiggled her fingers in my pussy.

“GOSH yes and we love it, have you ever done that?”

“Not with a girl on web-cam, but I would with you and Mel.”

“I love you already, and I’m so happy that you’re my new sister. Can we try to see how Mel and Mr. Gallagher are doing? I mean, without interfering with them? Mel is like me - Ms. Ginger - she needs a lot of attention. From a special friend like you and from a father figure like Mr. Gallagher.”

“Should I reach across and touch her naked pussy? I can see it, she’s got it spread wide and Mr. Gallagher can’t see her pussy, the way she’s hugging him.”

“YES - touch her pussy, she loves that as much as I do, we love to kiss pussies too.”

We stopped whispering and I slid back just a little to let her pull her hand free. I hated for it leave my wet pussy, but I wanted to let Mel know we have a new friend - and sister.

Mel opened her eyes and looked at me when she felt Ms. Ginger’s hand on her naked leg. She thought it was me and I smiled and blinked.

FUCK, I have GOT to learn how to wink. I bet I could make a boy come in his shorts if I could wink like those skanks in the movies.

Her eyes popped wide open and I smiled as she looked down to see Ms. Ginger slowly run her fingers toward her pussy.

Mel’s legs opened wider and Ms. Ginger slowly ran two fingers right between her tight little lips into her pussy.

FUCK, I nearly got a come just from watching.

The way Mel was sitting, her legs are astraddle Mr. Gallagher’s cock and it’s sticking up really high, making his crotch look like a teepee between her legs. Damn, I bet he’s got one as long as Daddy’s.

FUCK, I wish I had my Daddy’s cock in my pussy right now. I’m so fucking horny. Mel squirmed just a little and I saw Mr. Gallagher’s cock come up even higher when he got more room.

FUCK, I hope I get to see this thing. Damn that, I hope he fucks me with it. The damn thing is sticking up higher than Mel’s thighs, and I can even see it moving. I bet he has muscles on his cock like Bobby has on his legs and ass. My pussy is about to erupt like a volcano.

I twisted back to whisper in Ms. Ginger’s ear now, “Golly, is that his thing I see sticking up like that - between Mel’s thighs?”

“It sure is. I bet he’s got a monster cock, don’t you?” she turned to whisper back.

“Yeah, have you ever seen one that big?”

“Heck no, but I’d sure love to see his.”

“Have you ever had one in your pussy?”

“Yes, and it feels so fucking good, once you learn how to make it go inside your pussy just right, so it hits the good places.”

“Gosh, I wish I could feel that. Do you think my pussy is too small for one like Mr. Gallagher’s?”

“No Hon, even though you and Mel have really tight pussies, your pussy will stretch to take a cock - even a cock like that one we’re looking at. Hush girl - This is making me want to crawl on top of his damn cock and try it out.”

“If you do, I want to try it, too. Have you ever sucked a boys cock?”

“Yes and I love it - hush Denni. I’m about to get too hot and horny to control myself.”

“Will you teach Mel and I how to suck a boys cock one day?”

“Denni, Honey - I’m about to come!”

“Can I put my finger in your pussy when you come?”

“YES,” she screamed out loud and Mel and Mr. Gallagher jumped and looked at us. I had two fingers up to my knuckle in her pussy, with her panties pulled over exposing her hairless pussy, she has a cute one like Mel and me.

Mr. Gallagher looked down at Ms. Ginger’s naked thighs, then leaned over to see if I really was finger-fucking her pussy with two fingers. I saw his eyes follow Ms. Gingers arm to where she was finger-fucking Mel’s pussy. I was looking at his eyes when he looked back and our eyes met - for a long time.

I winked at him.

FUCK I nailed it too. I fucking winked like one of those old movie stars and it made my own pussy jerk when he winked back and smiled. No one saw it but Mr. Gallagher and me and I reached up to touch his lips.

“You are the best principal I have ever known and the best looking man I have ever seen. I hope you still like me. Mel and I need lots of love and attention and you have shown us today that the world isn’t all bad and full of hate. I just love you, Mr. Gallagher. You are my hero and I wish I were your little girl.”

I knew I had to go for the gold now or lose it.

“Denni, I like you and Mel - I like you both a lot. I’m glad that you both have calmed down enough to realize there really are good people in the world. People like Ms. Ginger and I, who love young girls and care about their welfare - and their personal feelings. I’m so glad that you both came to see me this morning. I’m glad to see Ms. Ginger step right up and help you feel comfortable with yourself and your body. I’m sure if we continue to help each of you, you will be able to shake off the fears of the adult world around you. I want you and Mel to trust Ginger and me - we will be your friends. You can both confide in us and tell us anything. I will see to it personally that both of you will be together in all your classes until you graduate from this school. I must ask both of you to never tell anyone about what has happened here today. Do we have a deal?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.