Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Bobby is a big old boy ... I mean, he’s taller than my daddy and he has really black hair and a big smile. He’s wearing some training shorts with the school logo on them and his socks ... I guess he pulled his shoes off at the door. He has a muscle shirt on... and surely to God, he must be the reason they started calling them Muscle Shirts. He’s got muscles stacked up on top of his muscles. Mel and I both sucked our breaths in when we saw him.

“Bobby, this is Denni Walker, she lives here. This is Melinda Stormier, known far and wide as, Mel. She lives next door and they’re best friends...

“Girls say hi to my stud boyfriend, Bobby Lee Cenneli,” Erica said as she hugged him and hung onto Bobby’s arm, making sure her shirt dropped down to expose her nipple.

Bobby saw it and leaned down to kiss her naked nipple. Mel and I really sucked our breaths in when we saw that.

“Bobby that feels so good - but before we start - the girls want a big hug too...

“Don’t you girls?” Erica said, winking at us.

Mel and I both jumped up from mom’s bed and stood next to each other as Bobby came over and grabbed Mel first. He hugged her to his muscles, and her boob came out just like Erica’s did. He looked down at it, then he looked at Erica, then me, then back to Mel. Mel was smiling as he sucked her nipple all the way into his mouth ... She squealed and grabbed her pussy.

I was still wondering why she grabbed her pussy, when Bobby turned to me and grabbed me around my waist, picking me up. Both my boobs popped out of my shirt and he leaned down to sucked one then the other. I mean he sucked most of my whole right titty into his mouth and I thought I was going to pee. I couldn’t get my hand on my pussy, but I felt it get so wet I was afraid I had already peed.

“Girls, do you like having your nipples sucked?” Erica asked.

“HELL YEAH!” we both said.

I put my hand over my pussy and it was slippery wet. I put my hand under my shirt and slipped my finger inside my panties. It felt like my pussy was filled with oil. I smelled my finger and it smelled so good. I looked at Mel and she was fingering her pussy, smelling her finger too.

We’re a lot alike when it comes to loving our own pussy.

Bobby sat on the side of mom’s bed and Erica sat across his legs, leaning back against his arms, her right arm around his neck. I was on one side of them, and Mel was on the other. Bobby and Erica were kissing and we got real close to watch them. I could see Bobby’s tongue go in her mouth, and then her tongue go in his. They kissed like this for a while, then they started twisting and turning their heads to get closer and put their tongues deeper into each others mouth.

Erica is dressed like Mel and me and she has on some blue bikini panties under her sleep shirt. When her knees came up, her shirt stayed up over her panties and I looked at her pussy lips pushing against her tight crotch. She has a small wet spot in the middle. I wondered what it smelled like ... the wet stuff, I mean.

Bobby had his hand under Erica’s shirt and he was really working her boobs over. His hand was making all sorts of moves under her shirt and I wished I could see better. Mel reached over and pulled Erica’s shirt up over her boobs and smiled at me. Bobby really went to work on Erica’s boobs then.

Sometimes I wonder why Mel and I think of the same things at the same time.

Erica was moaning ... I sure hope she don’t start making noises like those women do on those fake fuck videos.

Bobby’s hand must have been getting tired because he dropped it to lay on Erica’s belly and she moaned louder as he let his hand slip down to the elastic of her panties. Her panties were just barely covering her pussy hair, they’re cut so low.

Erica’s left hand moved slowly over to Bobby’s waist. She played with the elastic on his shorts for about a minute - as he pulled and twisted the elastic of her panties.

I could hardly keep up with their hands. They were moving faster and it looked like they were trying to find a ticklish spot on each other. Erica must have found his because he moaned and wiggled as she slipped her hand inside his elastic waist band. Bobby’s butt was jerking up and down, trying to get closer to her hand. I was wishing I could see under there. I know he’s got a lot of hair down there because it goes all the way to his chest and over to both his little nipples.

I guess Mel thought the same thing I did, at the same time again. She reached over and pulled the front of Bobby’s shorts down past Erica’s hand. We still couldn’t see his pecker, since it’s covered by her hand.

Bobby’s hand moved and I looked at Erica’s belly where his hand was pushing against her panties, trying to get deeper inside them, but they kept slipping back up.

Before Mel heard me thinking, I reached over and pulled Erica’s panties all the way down past her pussy. She raised her butt and shook it, and I pulled her panties all the way off. I knew that’s what she wanted. I looked around and no one was watching me, so I put her panties to my face and smelled that wet spot. It smelled so good, I licked it. I decided right then, I like the taste of Erica’s pussy as much as my own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.