Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Mr. Gallagher fucked Mel until she got three more comes. I can tell when Mel gets a come and she knows when I get one. When she started her third one, I leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth and pulled it with my lips as she screamed her way through that one.

Ms. Ginger was sucking Mel’s titty too, and when I saw her about to come again, I leaned close to her belly and licked her little happy friend and she blew a gasket. She sprayed her cum all over my face and all over Mr. Gallagher’s belly. When Mel cums hard like that, it even tastes better than a slow cum. Mr. Gallagher’s cock swelled really big and I knew he was about to blow. He jerked his cock out of Mel’s hot little hole and pulled the rubber off, shooting gallons of cum on her titties and belly - well maybe not gallons - but it was a lot. Ms. Ginger was sucking Mr. Gallagher’s cock while I licked and slurped Mel’s belly. Mel raked her fingers across her titties and got a big glob of cum and ate it like I was doing.

I saw Mr. Gallagher back up to let Ms. Ginger stoop down and suck Mel’s pussy. MAN, she sure can suck pussy, I just know she’ll suck mine too before they leave.

We sat at the kitchen table for a while drinking cokes and resting. We’re best friends now and Mr. Gallagher and Ms. Ginger are treating Mel and me as equals. I love this and I love my new friends.

Mel looked at me and rubbed her belly. “I’m hungry lets get a pizza.”

We all shouted YES and Mel ordered it, we had money our Moms left us on the counter and when the doorbell rang, I had my shorty robe on and went to the door to get the pizza. I paid for it and the pimply faced boy never stopped looking at my titties where my robe didn’t cover them.

When I turned to close the door, he was still standing there staring with his mouth open, I untied my robe and let it drop to the floor.

FUCK, I love doing naughty shit like this.

The four of us ate the large pizza and drank another coke. When we had cleaned up the mess, we went out to the pool. I ran first and flipped all the lights off except the underwater lights, and we played and swam for over two hours.

I was so horny by then, I hopped up on the side of the pool. “Come fuck me with your naked cock, Mr. Gallagher. Just be sure and pull out just before you come. I’ve got to have that big naked fucker in my pussy without a condom, and I can’t wait another month.” He was right there with his huge cockhead pushing its way into my pussy once more.

“Denni, you’re playing with fire, you could get pregnant,” Ms. Ginger said. But I was too far gone, I had to get fucked by his huge naked cock.

I got two comes before he backed up and shot in Mel’s mouth.

Mel wanted to feel his naked cock in her pussy, and Mr. Gallagher was ready for her tight pussy. Mel started coming as soon as he was inside her. When he pulled out, Ms. Ginger took all his cum down her throat.

Mel looked at me and we high fived.

“Girls, I want to tell you something. This has been the most fun I’ve had since I arrived here for my new job last month. I hope you’ll both come see me at my apartment. The Boss over here, has already asked me if he could come over sometime. I’d like for all of us to meet at my apartment as many times a month as we can. I just love you both, and I love fucking you and sucking you and I know you girls have mastered the muscles in your pussies,” Ms. Ginger said.

“Wow, we love it, we’ll be able to get fucked with Mr. Gallagher’s naked cock in a month or so and we can all eat his cum off each other then,” Mel added.

“What happens if you two fall in love and get married?” I asked.

“We talked about that too. It will be later if it happens. But if it does, we still want to have you girls over any time we can get together,” Mr. Gallagher told us.

“Mel, I’m in,” I said.

“Count me in too,” Mel said and we high fived again - this time we all did it.

“What happens when you girls start dating? Will you forget about us?” Ms. Ginger asked.

“Heck no, if we really like the boys we date and date them steady, we may bring them by to see you.”

“You girls are going to have so much fun. You make me happy for you and I hope you both never get down and depressed like you were when we met,” Mr. Gallagher told us.

“OH - I promise you’ll never see us that way again, you have helped us so much in just one day. I just hope that if there are any other girls, among our friends, that get down and depressed, we can bring them to you,” Mel told them.

“We love all our friends and we love you both so much for what you did for us today, would you mind if we brought other girls to see you? You’re such a good team, you really do need to get married and help all the girls, like you did us,” I told them.

Ms. Ginger winked at me, and I looked at Mr. Gallagher and grinned. I slowly closed one eye - my other eye never flinching as I winked at them.

FUCK, I’ve gotten good at winking. I’ll have the boys shooting in their pants.

Mr. Gallagher and Ms. Ginger stayed until past midnight and we fucked once more and watched as Ms. Ginger sucked his cock and made him come. I wanted to take him in my throat, but I knew I’d get my chance.

On Wednesday Mel and I were home when the mailman ran. I went to the door in my thong bikini, that daddy and Jolene bought me. The mailman really liked it and I saw him sporting a hard on. That’s what Donny and Ronny called it yesterday, when they came over and we fucked all afternoon at Mel’s pool.

I liked that, ‘sporting a hard on’ kind of sounds like a game to me.

I looked through the mail. I never get any mail but I look anyway. Today there were two letters and a package addressed to me.

“MEL, I GOT MAIL.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.