Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“OH WOW, BLAKE! That was some kiss.”

“Denni, that was some kiss you put on me too. You and Mel must really love sex with each other.”

“We’ve never done anything but suck titties and kiss. We would love to learn all about eating pussy like they talk about in the books we read to each other. Could you and Brad teach two girls how to eat pussy and show us how to really get nasty while we fuck and suck each other? We would love to use all we learn on you and Brad, once we know how.”

“OH DAMN! WHAT A TREASURE! Yes, we would love to teach you how to eat pussy and make love to each other.”

“Would you teach us how to suck a dick too? Already, we want to suck your dick and Brad’s too.”

“YES! We will teach you all about sucking and fucking too.”

“Would we have to pay you to teach us? I mean, since y’all are paying us - we wouldn’t make that much, if we have to turn around and pay you.”

“OH NO! We’ll pay you extra, each time we teach you a new lesson.”

“Really? Is it worth a lot, for a man to have his dick sucked, and for a girl to let him suck her pussy?”

“OH HELL YES!”

“Can we start now? I see Mel and Brad are really kissing and he’s even sucking her titties when she raises up. He must be paying her a lot, the way she’s going after him ... Oh I see now - look at that - he has his dick pressed against her pussy. I think I’d like to do that too.”

“Come to me, Baby. I’ll make you feel good all over and I’ll teach you how a girl gets an orgasm.”

“OH HELL YEAH! I want to orgasm so bad. Mom said you made her orgasm lots of times when you ate her pussy. Are you going to eat my pussy and make me orgasm?”

“YES! Let me roll you over so I can get between your legs. Pull your legs up with your knees wide apart. I love pussy and your Mom told me I was good at eating her pussy.”

OH DAMN! This guy has a tongue longer than his dick. He knows how to use it too. I thought I would have to fake it, but I’m about to get my first come with him eating me... “OH FUCK YES BLAKE! Eat my pussy. I’m about to get my first orgasm ever.”

“Let your cum go, Denni. I’ll show you how to get many more orgasms as we make love to each other.”

“Is there any way you and Brad can teach us how to fuck and suck like nasty-ass whores, and still love us too? I would love to make you want me so bad, you’d force me to take more money. Teach us how to be your whore, and we’ll fuck you and Brad at the same time.”

I felt his skinny little dick pushing against my pussy and I tried my best to keep him from slipping inside me too quick. I sort of twisted my body and made his little dick push against the side of my pussy.

“YES! I love the way your big dick pushes against my pussy. I’ve never fucked before, but you make me want to give you my cherry.”

“YOU’RE A VIRGIN?”

“Yes, are you disappointed? I would love for you to fuck my pussy deep, and help me get rid of that horrible old hymen in my pussy. I’ll even pay you if I have to.”

“OH DEAR SWEET INNOCENT GIRL. Let me have your virginity right now and I’ll pay you and extra five thousand dollars!”

“REALLY! I have to tell you, when Mom took me last month to get an exam so I could start taking birth control pills, the doctor put her finger in my pussy and told me that I must have broken my hymen riding my bicycle, since I only have a partial hymen.”

“That’s great. Now we won’t hurt you when my cock goes inside your pussy.”

“YOUR COCK? Is your dick really a cock? A cock is bigger than a dick, isn’t it?”

“Yes, and I hope you learn to love my cock. If you and Mel will agree to let Brad and me be the only lovers you and Mel have, we’ll pay you double for your hymens right now, and for giving us exclusive rights to your pussies until you turn eighteen, we’ll pay you another thousand a week - each.”

“OH WOW! You are so generous. Yes, I love you already and I want you to fuck Mel and me and make us your whores until we’re eighteen. We want to learn how to make you and Brad love us even more, and pay us lots of money, just like we’re your mistresses.”

“OH HELL YEAH! Here comes your first cock, you hot-ass young whore! Take my cock and fuck me like the whore you are.”

He didn’t even have his dick in my pussy. It’s sliding past my pussy, against my thigh, where my pussy has leaked all over him. Damn, the least he could do is fuck me.

Good thing I told him he didn’t need a condom yet. Now he’ll think he just shot his cum inside an underage teen pussy.

“Oh your cock feels so fucking good going in and out of my pussy. I feel like I could get my orgasm, it feels so good.”

“YES! OH HELL YES! I just broke your hymen as I got my come inside your pussy.”

“DID YOU COME INSIDE MY PUSSY?”

“OH HELL! I forgot to stop and put a condom on my cock! I was too excited, and you made me feel so damn good. Maybe you can take one of those, Morning After Pills.”

“YES, I’ve heard of those. I’ll go to the drugstore tomorrow and get one. Do you know how much they cost?”

“I’ll give you and extra thousand before we leave in the morning.”

“An extra thousand?”

“Yes, Brad and I will pay you and Mel in advance. We want to be sure you and Mel never even look at another man.”

“OH BLAKE! You just made me orgasm again. I love you and I love your cock.”

“I love you too, Baby. Now you go love Brad and let me love Mel.”

Mel and I looked at each other as we swapped lovers. She nodded toward Brad’s dick. Damn, his dick isn’t even as big as Blake’s dick!


Neither of us had to make them stop and put a condom on. They never did get their dicks in our pussies. What they’re both good at, is eating pussy. Damn, those brothers know how to eat pussy.

Mel and I woke up early and the brothers were not in the room. We looked in the bathroom and they weren’t there. Mel went to look in the garage and I went back to Mom’s room.

When she came back, I was counting out one pile of money, and pointed to the dresser, as I kept counting.

“They’re gone. The least they could have done was eat our pussies again before they left. How much do you have?”

“Twenty-five thousand even. DAMN! Count yours and make sure you got the same, or we’ll ask for double next time.”

I went to the kitchen and got a plastic grocery bag to put her money in.

“Twenty-five thousand! Damn, that was wild. But the only time we’ll fuck for fun from now on will be with Bobby, Tommy, Ronny, Donny, Mr. Dick, our Dad’s - and maybe another stray cock or two that we haven’t discovered yet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.