Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Ms. Ellen Landers can really swim. She hardly even makes a ripple, she swims so smooth. She may be a pound or two overweight, but it looks damn good on her. She’s tan all over too, even in her butt crack - I got a good look at her butt, as she bent forward to dive off the side of the pool.

Her pussy doesn’t look any larger than my tight little pussy, and I’ve just now started fucking on a semi-regular basis. I wanted to kiss her pussy as soon as I saw it.

Jake? Well, Jake is another story altogether. He’s a tall lanky, redheaded boy - and though he has long legs, a huge cock, and a small, tight butt, I can tell he has something going on with his body that’s going to make an appearance real soon. I know boys’ bodies as well as I know my own body. Jake Landers is on his way to becoming one of the most popular boys I know. He could possibly be the next Bobby Cenneli in our school, and I just want to be one of his friends, because I know he’s going to have girls following him around like a momma dog with a litter of hungry puppies, whimpering along behind her.

That reminds me, I need to somehow meet his cousin, Laura. I’ve heard enough about her that I’m determined to see her naked and get some of her pussy too...

“Jake does your cousin Laura ever come over and swim naked with you and your Mom?”

“No, I really believe she despises me for some reason. I don’t know what I’ve done to make her feel that way. I’ve always been nice to her, but she just looks at me with a strange expression, and walks away.”

“Well, Mel and I would love to meet your Gramps Landers today, if we can. You said he likes girls and you know Mel and I like men as old as Mr. Dick.”

“Mom told me that Laura is working part time for Gramps at his dealership. Maybe if you and Mel can get her to like both of you, she will like me too. We need to go down to his dealership anyway, after we swim, and fuck Mom.”

“Hey, I like the way you plan things. Maybe I can help you get Laura to like you.”

“I have no doubt about it. I’d even put my money on you and Mel getting Gramps so excited, he will pay you and her for just a peek at your pussy. Shit! I’ll even put money on Laura wanting some of your sexy ass, too.”

“You help Mel and me make that happen, and I’ll see to it - Laura Landers, changes her feelings toward you.”

“Gramps has a private office next to his business office, and I’ve seen him naked with his two secretaries.”

“You peeped?”

“Heck No! I watched them. Gramps showed me how to open the medicine cabinet in his private bathroom and watch them through a glass window.”

“Damn, you’re making me horny. Let’s go fuck your Mom. You need to fuck Mel too. You’re going to love her pussy, as much as I do.”

Mel swam up to us and rubbed her titties against Jake’s arm, then smiled and swam away.

“Get that ass, Jake. She loves it from behind, just don’t put that cock of yours in her asshole.”

Ms. Ellen was sitting on the side of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. I swam over to kneel in the water, right in front of her. When she smiled at me and opened her legs, I moved closer and pressed my titties against her pussy.

“Denni, I hope you and Mel will be our friends for life. If I had a daughter, I would want her to be just as bold and adventurous as you. I can just look at you and my pussy gets wet with excitement. You are so beautiful, and yet you’re happy just being a young girl who loves life and loves making new friends.”

“Thank you for telling me that. That’s exactly the way I feel about myself, too. I love meeting pretty girls who love being adventurous like me, and I love meeting beautiful women like you, who are comfortable being with naked teenagers. You are so sexy, and if I was a boy Jake’s age, I would ask you for some pussy.”

“Since you’re not a boy, does that mean you don’t like pussy?”

“No, but I wasn’t sure about asking if I could eat your pussy, as you sit there smiling down at me.”

“You remind me so much of Laura when she was your age. She was adventurous too, but she was shy about letting others know she likes pussy. She and I were swimming and I took my swim suit off to get some sun. She did too, and I hugged her. That was all it took. You’ll never guess what she asked me.”

To teach me how to love a woman?”

“YES!”

“And you did?”

“I sure did and we still get together. She’s shy about being naked in front of Jake, to the point of avoiding him, it seems. Honestly, I think she would love to see him naked and do a little exploring on her younger, male cousin. She’s asked me a hundred questions about him. I asked her once if she would like to swim naked with Jake and me. She told me yes, but she’s not ready yet.”

“She wants her cousin, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, and I have a feeling that as soon as she meets you and Mel, she will gather enough courage to at least show Jake she cares about him.”

“Is she on birth control?”

“Yes, and I know why you asked me that.”

“I don’t want Jake to get her pregnant. Not anytime soon, anyway. I want her to be sure, and I want to help her fuck him the first time.”

“When you set the trap for Laura and Jake, you should set one for Gramps Landers - my father-in-law.”

“Have you ever trapped him with your sweet little pussy?”

“No, but I have come so damn close to asking him to fuck me, many times. I’m sure he knows I’m willing, but it’s like he’s afraid I’ll say no.”

“If I can make him want to fuck me, will it be alright if I tease him about fucking you?”

“What will you tell him about me?”

“That I ate your pussy and yours is the sweetest, tightest pussy I’ve ever eaten ... if you’ll open your legs wider and lean back, I’ll make you feel so good, you’ll want to fuck Gramps Landers, just as much as I do.”

“I was a girl your age - the first and only time my pussy was eaten by a female. Already, you have my pussy dripping.”

“Did you eat her pussy, too?”

“Yes, and that was the only time. They moved away and we never saw each other again.”

“Lean over and kiss me, then I’m going to eat your pussy. If you want to join me, let me know and we’ll both eat pussy right here beside your pool.”

“I wish I were as bold as you ... I wish some of your boldness would rub off on Jake, too. That boy could have all the girls and most of the married women following him around, if he had half the self confidence you possess.”

“If we go to Landers, will you come with us?”

“Hurry, Denni. You have me shivering, I’m so ready to join you, Mel, Jake and Laura as we fuck and suck each other - at Gramps Lander’s.”

She opened her legs wide, and I reached back to grab her buttocks. As I pulled, she raised her butt to slide out to the edge of the pool. I kissed both her titties and sucked her nipples, before putting my hand between her titties, to push her back.

She’s leaning way back, with her arms behind her for support as I kiss her pussy, just before looking up at her between her huge titties.

“I love the taste of your pussy. I’m going to eat you now, and I want you to come in my mouth. If it’s good for you, get all the comes you can, while I drink your cum.”

I do love this woman’s pussy and I love the taste of her cum too. She can really let loose and fill my mouth as she hunches my face. As soon as I started eating her pussy, she grabbed a handful of my wet hair with both hands and pulled me closer.

I was so excited, I was trying to hunch the side of the pool when she pulled me up by my hair and pressed her lips to mine. She fell back and pulled me up with her.

My belly was pressed against her slick pussy, before she pulled me up until my titties were pressed against her huge titties. I was about to get my come, she was making me feel so good.

There were two beach towels spread out next to her, and she rolled me over on them, with her beside me. With her face next to mine, she smiled and told me, “I want to eat your pussy, Denni. You are so sexy and so eager to love. And now, you have me wanting to drink your cum.”

When she turned around to get on top of me, I was looking up at her sexy ass and her tight pussy. I wanted to eat her right then. Before I put my mouth over her pussy, I told her. “If I was a boy, I would lie on top of your sexy ass and fuck you from behind. I love your ass and you can just get ready too, I’m going to eat your ass too, as I eat your pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.