Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

I swallowed his whole fucking cock when he did that. I mean - all of it - and he yelled as he kept shooting sperm down my throat. I reached up and felt my throat. WOW. Bobby’s cock is all the way inside my throat. It sure feels good too. My fingers sure feel good in my pussy too. Erica must be feeling good too, I heard her moaning and groaning again as Bobby moved his hand from my head, and Erica grabbed my head and turned my face to look at her. She kissed me and ran her tongue deeper in my throat than when she kissed Bobby. I like kissing like this and I kissed her back. We kissed for a long, LONG time until I heard her moaning and groaning.

When I raised my head I looked down and Mel was trying to get more of Erica’s pussy juice. She was pushing her blue panties into Erica’s pussy, then sucking the juice out. She was real close to Erica’s pussy and I just reached out to push her face down on top of Erica’s pussy. Mel started sucking Erica’s pussy like a kitten lapping up milk from a bowl.

I looked back at Bobby’s cock and it was limp. It was lying down on his belly and shrinking more all the time. I sure hated that. I wanted to see if he would swipe his hard cock across my wet pussy lips. It sure felt good when I put finger in my pussy. Bobby slipped out from under Erica and me, and I thought he was going to pee, but he knelt down next to where Mel was. I just knew he was going to make her scoot over so he could suck Erica’s pussy.

He didn’t though, he pushed my legs apart, and before I even knew what they were doing, Erica snatched my fingers out of my pussy and started sucking my pussy juice off them. As soon as I looked up at her, Bobby was between my legs - sucking my pussy like Mel was sucking Erica’s. OH-FUCK-WOW! I fucking love having my pussy sucked. Almost as much as I like sucking Bobby’s cock. WOW! I may even like it more. It’s feels better, the more he sucks me.

Erica licked my fingers clean then she leaned down and sucked my boobs, swapping back and forth as she sucked both my nipples until I thought I was going to pee in Bobby’s mouth. Erica stopped sucking my boobs and I sure hated that. Then I saw her pulling Mel up on the bed beside me. Mel looked over at me and we smiled at each other.

Both our faces are slicked over with sex juice. We leaned over and kissed each other’s lips, then opened our mouths to suck tongues the way Erica and Bobby do it.

Mel screamed into my mouth and I jerked back, looking down at her butt where she was bucking her butt up and down as Erica sucked her pussy like Bobby was sucking mine. She smiled at me again. We went back to sucking mouths as both of them sucked our pussies side by side.

Bobby stopped sucking me and I started to say something, but I looked down and Erica was about to suck my pussy, and Bobby was about to suck Mel’s pussy. They did too, and I really started feeling like I was peeing then. Erica pulled my pussy wide open and put her whole tongue in my pussy. I didn’t know at the time what was happening, but I knew later that I had gotten my first come. BOY-OH-BOY - it was a good one too and I remember thinking I was about to pass out, but I wanted to enjoy all of it - so I stayed awake.

I was about to get another come real quick and Mel was screaming when she got her second one. Bobby jumped up and ran over behind Erica. I was afraid he was going to make her stop, but he got on his knees behind her and I remembered my dad and Mel’s dad fucking those hot young secretaries from behind, like dogs fuck. I knew Bobby was going to fuck Erica. I pushed her away from my pussy - as bad as I hated to - and slipped to the floor so I could run around and see Bobby’s big cock go inside her pussy for the first time.

I got there just in time, and Mel did too. He missed her hole the first time he shoved his cock at her pussy, and I grabbed her by one butt cheek and Mel grabbed her other butt cheek at the same time. We pulled her butt wide open and Bobby struck oil that time as he rammed his cock into her pussy all the way. I looked under them and his fat balls were slapping against her pussy, each time he shoved as deep and as fast as he could. WOW they are really fucking for this to be their first time. They must be excited about being together tonight.

“Fuck her Bobby - fuck her pussy good,” Mel said as she looked at him and he smiled. Bobby leaned over and kissed Mel, then he grabbed me and kissed me.

FUCKKK - I-like-Bobby! This stud is one cool dude.

Bobby was fucking Erica faster, and faster. Mel and I looked at her pussy lips rolling in and out, and her pussy was making weird sucking - wet - farting sounds as he grabbed her hips to shove his cock hard into her, and stay deep inside her pussy, just as they started shaking and shivering like they were cold.

Erica fell forward against the bed and Bobby fell back on the floor. Mel and I ran to get two wash cloths and started washing their faces. Mel washed Bobby’s cock and he moaned and I thought he might want to fuck some more, but he just laid there and let Mel wash him. Erica let me wash her pussy. I even washed inside her pussy and saw some of Bobby’s cum still inside her. I wanted to taste it after it had been in her pussy so I bent over and sucked all of his cum out as she spread her legs wider to let me suck all I wanted.

Mel and I lay down on mom’s bed on our bellies and looked over the side at them as they lay there on the floor. Finally Erica looked up and smiled at us, and winked. Then she made Bobby get up and get in bed with us.

With Mel and me in the middle, we fell asleep. I woke up when Erica made Bobby get up to go home, telling him that his parents would be worried, and besides, he had to play a game tomorrow night.

He begged her to come to the game and see him play, then he turned to me and saw my eyes were open.

“Denni, you are sexy as hell, girl. You can suck cock like no other woman on earth. Come see me play tomorrow night and I’ll suck your pussy again.”

“I can’t unless I call my mom and she says I can.”

“I hope you get her to say yes. Thanks for letting me come over. Night-Night to both of you - tell Mel I said bye.”

Bobby was gone and I was already hoping I’d get to see his sexy ass again. I knew right then, one day, he’s going to fuck his big cock deep inside my little pussy, after he sucks me again like he did.

We didn’t get to go to the ball game the next night. Mom told us on the phone, that she would take us some other time when she and Ms. Linda were here. Erica did show us how to make love to a pussy the next night. Mel and I fell in love with each others pussy. I knew I’d like hers because I love mine already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.