Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Mel was always coming up with some sort of dare for us to swear to. As soon as we knew we were going to walk home after practice that day, she wanted me to swear to a no-undies walk through the neighborhood, wearing just our mini skirts and t-shirt ... no bra ... no panties. Heck, I would’ve done that without a dare, but I agreed.

I already knew what she had in mind because she’s always talking about if she ever got the chance she was going to do it.

There’s this old man who is so much older than our dads - he’s already retired. Anyway, he lives in this huge house on our way to school and he’s always outside doing things in his yard when kids walk by, to and from school.

He’d never spoken to us until we started getting our boobs, then he made sure to speak to us even before we would get to his house. We knew as soon as we met him, that he liked us - because he didn’t speak to everyone - just us.

Anyway, the next week after we’d learned all about sucking and fucking, and all that other sex stuff from Erica and Bobby, we got the chance of a lifetime to use what we’d learned - on a grown man - no less.

Our Moms told us they were going to let us walk to and from practice on Wednesday because they had a meeting that day in Dallas and they had to leave early.

They went through all that rigmarole about being careful - not talking to strangers - not hanging around on the street corner, or the playground alone. Make sure we’re always with our friends - and all that kid stuff.

Like I already said, Mel is a little more blunt than me, and as we walked home that Tuesday, before we came to Mr. Dick’s house, she just walked out to where he was on his knees, digging in that same flower bed, he always digs in about four o’clock each day.

“Hi Mr. Dick. I see you’re planting some more flowers.”

Mel had already made up what she was going to say - and it sounded just like it was made up too - when she said it.

But he was glad to see us and said we surprised him. We knew his name, because one day he was watering the grass near the sidewalk and he asked us if we were seniors. We were surprised that anyone would mistake us for seniors - and we started talking. He told us to just call him Mr. Dick - and we told him our names.

“I see you girls are walking to practice and back, more and more these days. It sure is good to see the youth of today getting plenty of exercise. Besides you two young women are the best looking females I’ve ever seen come this way.”

He was still kneeling as he looked up, and we were standing real close. That’s when I saw him looking up Mel’s dress, the first time.

I stepped close so he could see all the way under my dress. He leaned over and looked under my dress and I felt my pussy getting wet, just from knowing a grown man was looking up my dress for the first time.

We talked for a while and then we had to leave. Mel told him that we’d see him tomorrow twice, because we’d be walking both ways and he told us he would be looking for us. This was when Mel made up that dare. It really turned out to be one of the most fun times we ever had, because of the dare.

We were excited that morning when we walked to the soccer field with our sports bags and backpacks ... As soon as we were out of sight of our house, we sneaked behind some shrubs and pulled our panties off and put them in our bags.

BOY-OH-BOY - talk about feeling sexy - we were almost dancing as we walked the three blocks with no panties. Of course the dare, included a part about – no matter if the wind blows our skirts up – we can’t use our hands to pull it down. I was so excited, I would have walked both ways, naked if I could, and I really think Mel would’ve too.

We saw Mr. Dick way before we got to his yard, and he saw us. We cut across to where he sat on his doorsteps and stopped to talk to him. We were both hoping the wind would be blowing ... but no such luck.

Mel had already thought of that and put a clause in the dare about having to bend over when we dropped our sports bag. Almost as soon as we walked up, I let my hand slip from the strap on my sports bag and turned with my butt toward Mr. Dicks face, while bending to pick up my bag.

I looked back and he was smiling. I knew right then, this old man likes looking at girls pussies and asses as much as we like showing them - and this is only the first time we’ve ever exposed our pussies to a man.

Mel dropped her bag, and we both had trouble with the handle and the zipper too, as we bent over to pick them up. Mr. Dick is wearing some loose fitting shorts, and as he sat there on the bottom step, Mel and I both got a good look up his shorts. We finally had to squat down in front of him to get our gear together. We knew he could see our pussies because we had practiced at home in front of the mirror, until we knew just how to open our legs and show our pussy.

He moved just a little and pulled the leg of his shorts over - and that’s when we saw his huge cock for the first time.

I mean - Mr. Dick has one that makes my Dad’s cock look like a pecker. Mel and I just squatted there, talking and killing time, looking at his big cock as it started to grow so big and long, that it was sticking out of his leg hole - half way to his knee. I was hoping he wouldn’t notice he was exposing his cock - and he didn’t. We both hated to leave but we had to be on time for practice because we’ve already been late a few times when we walked like this.

“Will you be working in your flowerbeds this afternoon, Mr Dick? We’ll have more time to talk this afternoon, when we leave practice,” I told him, and BOY - Did he ever smile when I told him that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.