Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Can I suck your pussy?” He leaned down to smell my pussy and I heard him take a deep breath. I sure like these new friends of ours.

“Can I suck your cock after you make me come?”

“HECK YEAH!”

He’s pretty damn good at eating pussy. With a few lessons from Mel and me, he’ll be a damn good pussy eater like Bobby.

Ronny may need a few lessons, but he sure does have a long fat tongue. He made me come three times with his tongue way up inside my pussy. I showed him where my clitty is and even pulled my pussy lips open and pointed to it. He fell in love with my pussy all over again when I started fucking his face with my pussy - and I fell in love with his long tongue right about the same time.

Donny had Mel’s bikini all the way off and he was really into sucking her pussy. Mel was really going wild.

Then, Donny and Ronny swapped places and they sucked us again - and again - and again, swapping pussies and sucking some more.

We had to push them back, they were making our pussies hurt, we’ve had so many comes.

Mel and I both slid into the water naked and pulled their swim suits off. MAN, they’ve both got some really nice cocks. Mel and I smiled and high-fived. We knew these boys were going to have some trophies when they get to be Bobby’s age. When they get grown - I’m betting they’ll have cocks like my dad.

Mel and I sucked the brothers off and swallowed their cum, then we swapped up and sucked them again. We did that three times and the brothers made us back off.

We swam naked until they had to go. We kissed, then swapped up and kissed again, and again, and again. We didn’t really care which one is which by now, we like both of them.

“MAN, Denni ... we struck gold didn’t we?” Mel said as we lay naked in the sun after they left.

“We sure did, I like both of them, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I like closing my eyes and try to guess which one is sucking my pussy. Did you try that?”

We both laughed when I told her I had done the same thing.

“I’d like to see both our moms get in bed with their dad, wouldn’t you, I bet he’s got a big fat cock,” Mel said.

“Yeah, I bet if we can get them a little woozie on wine and get them naked, they’ll both fuck him.”

“MAN, I can’t wait until Donny and Ronny see our moms naked for the first time, they’ll shoot a big load won’t they?”

“Heck Yeah! What would you do if our moms fucked Ronny and Donny?” I asked, just wondering what she and I would do.

“MAN, I’d like to see them tag each other as they fuck our moms, wouldn’t you?” Mel said.

“HELL YEAH! I was hoping you’d say that. Our moms need to have their pussies sucked by those boys with big tongues. I bet they’d be ready to fuck them, just like us.”

“Would you let their dad fuck you?” Mel asked.

“Well, I think I’d let him suck my pussy and I’d sure suck his cock. But I’m not ready to fuck just yet ... this is too much fun.”

“Yeah, you’re right. We just need to wait. I bet he can really fuck, though. That man is HOT.”

The next day, Donny and Ronny came over to meet our moms, and boy did they ever make a hit with our moms. I mean for grown women to start slobbering and acting like teenage girls, they sure made fools of themselves. Mel and I felt like we needed to apologize for the way they acted.

We followed them out when they were leaving to go meet their new swim coaches at the school gym.

“Gee guys, I hope you’re not embarrassed for the way our moms were acting. They sure do like you both though,” I said.

“MAN, Denni. We REALLY like both your moms, and we hope we get to see them in their bikini’s,” Donny said and Mel and I felt better then.

“Heck, I’d love to see them naked,” Ronny said and Mel and I knew it was alright, the way our moms acted like horny young girls chasing after teenage boys.

“You better be careful, our moms will have you naked and fuck the shit out of you,” Mel told them.

“REALLY? I mean, and both of you’d be OK with that?” Donny asked.

“Heck Yeah. We like you boys, and we love our moms. Mel and I would love to see you fuck them tag-team, the way you sucked us.”

“WOW, we really like you girls. You need to come over and meet dad. He’d love to see the way you two can cut loose, get naked and have fun,” Ronny said.

“HECK, he’d love to get them both naked. Dad loves to fuck two women at the same time. We’ve seen him lots of times with two naked women, fucking for hours,” Donny told us.

“Yeah, but we’re girls and he may not like us. Besides we want to wait a year before we fuck,” Mel said.

“You could tell dad that and he’d be OK with it. He’s a damn good pussy eater. Even when mom lived with us, that was about the only time they would get along with each other. I mean she would scream for hours while Dad ate her pussy.”

“WOW, we may just try to work all this out then. Would you let us watch you fuck our moms if we get to suck and lick your dad while he sucks and licks us,” Mel asked as we got to their bikes.

“Heck Yeah,” they both answered.

“Make a pact now - for the four of us,” Mel said.

“What’s that?” Donny asked.

“We all make a pact and dare each other to do exactly what we just talked about. Both of you have to fuck our moms and we have to suck and get sucked by your dad, and we all get to watch it happen too,” Mel explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.