Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

We jumped off our bikes and pushed them over to next to him. He just picked them up one at a time like they were feathers and put them in his pickup.

“Come around here and get in. A girl is supposed to get in on the driver’s side if she likes a boy,” he said and we ran around to get in as he held it open.

“You girls are still being naughty, neither of you have panties on. You sure do have some sexy asses and some cute pussies.”

“Thanks. We have been naughty since the night you and Erica showed us all about sex,” Mel said.

“Well, we didn’t show you every thing - just how it’s done.”

“We want to know all about fucking, Bobby,” I told him. I’d already decided to get right to the point, and get this big ol boy to fuck both of us.

“Are you both sure?”

“We’re sure and we want you to be the boy who fucks us first.”

“Lets go. If you want to stop anytime, let me know. I’ll just suck your pussies and we’ll wait on the fucking.”

“We need you to fuck us, Bobby,” I told him.

“We want to give you our virgin pussies. You already know both of us have a really tight, really fresh pussy,” Mel said.

“You’re my kind of girls. I hope we can be friends for a long time.”

“We can. You can even come over and meet our moms too,” Mel said.

“Yeah, our moms like to swim naked and they like to fuck too,” I told him.

“Hey, I like your moms already.”

“They’ll like your big cock too.”

“Yeah, but we want it first, then you can fuck our Moms,” I said.

We went through his house to the back yard and Bobby stopped to kiss us with his tongue in our mouths. He rubbed our wet pussies and kissed our titties.

“Get naked girls. Who’s pussy gets to fuck my cock first?” Bobby asked as he rolled a condom on his cock. Boy, his cock looks different with that thing on it.

“Mel’s! She’s the one that said we need to just go ahead and get fucked as soon as we can. I told her that I want a big cock for my first time, and when we saw you - we knew right then who we wanted.”

“I’m glad it’s me. I’ve been thinking about fuck both of you since that night at your house.”

“Will you suck my pussy while you fuck Mel?”

“I sure will. I love the way your pussy tastes and I love your sexy ass. I want you to sit on my face this time while Mel sits on my cock.”

“HELL YEAH. I like the way that sounds,” Mel said.

Bobby took an air mattress and put it in the sun for us to lie on. He pulled me down on top of him, facing Mel as she sat down with his cock sticking up in front of her pussy.

Mel leaned over, and we kissed. Then she raised up while I held Bobby’s cock for her. Mel smiled at me, then sat right down on top of him. She squealed, then she raised up and sat down again. Bobby pulled me back and put his mouth on my pussy - and I got a come right then.

Mel was fucking like crazy. I mean, we had been talking about getting fucked and learning all about it and now she has a cock in her pussy and she’s really fucking the shit out of Bobby. Bobby is sucking my pussy like crazy too. I got another come with his tongue on my clitty, and then he rammed his tongue deep in my pussy hole, and I got another one.

Mel screamed and I put my mouth on hers. As we kissed, she screamed into my mouth and I knew she got her first come with a cock in her pussy.

I always knew I was going to like fucking once I started, and when Mel got her first come, she went wild on Bobby’s cock. I could hardly wait to take him deep inside my pussy. I started sucking Mel’s titties and she started screaming again. I just let her scream as she got a big come and Bobby jerked his butt off the floor as he shot his cum into the condom, then fell back to the floor. I rolled off his face and kissed him, then Mel leaned over and kissed him with my pussy juice all over his face.

“Wow Mel you got a really tight pussy. I hope we get to fuck a lot more,” Bobby told her as he pulled the condom off. His cock was still swelled and he smiled at me.

“Suck me Denni, and I’ll let you fuck me.”

BOY - I jumped at his cock when he said that. I sucked it as deep as it would go in my throat, then I tried to get it deeper. Bobby had to pull me off. He was hard and about to come again.

When Bobby lay down this time, I moved over to sit on his legs and watch as he rolled another condom on his cock.

Mel held his cock up, and I started coming as soon as it touched my pussy lips. I got three comes before I even got his cock inside me. Then I lost count after three more. Bobby fucked my pussy so hard I almost passed out, and then we fucked some more after that.

Bobby got a come and pushed me off while he got another condom. He pulled me down on the air mattress and fucked me from behind.

I saw my daddy fuck his two secretaries like this in the video. MAN, when I thought of Daddy fucking those hot-ass girls from behind, I wondered how it would feel to have my own Daddy’s cock in my pussy - from behind like this. FUCK! I got three comes that flooded my pussy and left my knees weak.

I slid down and stretched out on the air mattress on my belly, and Bobby was right on top of me, fucking my pussy like he was mad at me. I thought he was going to slip, and stick his cock in my butt, but he never did. I was still thinking about my Daddy fucking me from behind and I got two more comes.

MAN ... I LOVE A COCK IN MY PUSSY, EVEN MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD.

Mel and I took a shower out by their pool and dressed again for the ride home.

Bobby was asleep on that air mattress when we came out, so we left him lying there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.