Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“NO SHIT, Baby. Can you handle a woman like mom and take care of my pussy too - all in one night.”

“You know it Baby. Damn I like you, Denni. You’re sexy as hell and you love sex.”

“I like you too, Bobby. You are nice to look at, you’ve got a big cock and you can fuck like a wild rabbit. Come by around six and come to the back gate. I’ll open it naked, mom will be naked too. You can fuck her first then me. After that you can fuck us all you want to.”

“WOW, thanks Denni, see you then.”

“Bye Stud.”

I didn’t know Mr. Dicks phone number, but I saw his name on the magazine wrappers, it’s Thompkins, Richard Thompkins. I looked in the book and got his number and dialed.

“Hello.”

“Hello Mr. Dick, its me Denni.”

“Hi Denni, what’s up with your hot young, sexy ass?”

“I was wondering if you could come over, day after tomorrow. I told Mom about your monster cock and she wants to fuck you.”

“Denni, are you sure about this?”

“Yes, I’m sure. We both want to give you some pussy. Bring a digital recorder too, we’ll get some good videos.”

“What time?”

“About six, do you know where we live?”

“Yes, I drove by there the other day. I’ll be there, I hope your Mom’s not disappointed.”

“She wont be, just take some Viagra beforehand, she loves a lot of fucking and you know I do.”

“I’ll be loaded and ready - see you then.”

MAN, I felt like I was in control. If Mel wasn’t at her Grandma’s, I’d go suck her pussy. I am hot to fuck and suck.

I bet the twins will be glad to see me.

Wonder where mom is.

UH OH, here’s a note.

Denni, had to run to the store for some things I’ll be back in an hour or so, you were on the phone with your Dad and I didn’t want to interrupt. Love you, Mom

Well damn, I needed some attention.

I turned her note over and wrote her one.

Mom Gone to see Donny and Ronny ... Got it all set with Dad, Mel’s going with me. You and I have a date with Bobby at 6:00 tomorrow afternoon, be naked. You’re going to love getting fucked by this stud.

P.S. We’ve got a date the next day with Mr. Dick at 6:00. Be naked he’s got a cock like a horse.

Love you Denni

I rang the doorbell at the Douglas residence, but there was no answer. The SUV is in the drive and the garage door is open, so I knocked. No one came to the door.

I turned the knob and went in and yelled. I bet they’re in the back yard doing something.

I went out the back door and saw Mr. Douglas swimming naked, he’s doing laps has his head down as he swims. He didn’t see me as he turned to breath. MAN he sure looks good naked and he’s a really good swimmer too.

I walked over and sat in a chair next to the pool, hoping to get a look at his cock. I sure hope he’s got a big one like the twins said, I need some attention. FUCK, my pussy is what needs some attention.

“Hi Mr. Douglas.” I spoke when he stood up and walked out the shallow end. He whirled around and sat back in the water.

“Hi ... you’re Denni aren’t you? I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone was around. I was swimming some laps. If you’ll turn your back, I’ll get my shorts on.”

“Unh unh, I want to swim with you,” I said and stripped with him watching, then dove in the water. I swam back to where he sat in the shallow water. I sat beside him, with my titties bobbing in the water.

“You look good swimming naked, Mr. Douglas,”

“You look good naked too, Denni. But we shouldn’t be here like this.”

“Where’s Ronny and Donny?”

“At the school, they’re having tryouts for first team. I already know they’ll make it though.”

“How long do we have, I need you to fuck me.”

“Uh Denni, I’m not sure about this. What about your mom?”

“She’s gone for a couple of hours. We can cut it short and two hours will be enough - our first time.” I slid my butt closer on the bottom of the pool and wrapped my legs around his waist from the side.

“Denni.”

I reached down and pulled him closer and took his cock in my hand. DAMN, he’s got one just like Bobby’s. I’m going to get some attention now. I jacked his cock up and down real slow and he moaned.

“AAAWwwwnnngggg,”

“Is that good?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’ll like this too.” I said as I slid my butt over his right thigh and sat between his legs, my hand on his hard cock and my pussy right up against it as we sat with my nipples exposed.

“I’m going to fuck you, do I need protection? I’m not on the pill.”

“No, I’m sterile - fuck me - Denni.”

I raised up and slid my butt up over his cock and held it as I put it in my pussy and sat down on it. He leaned back and I slid up on his belly. We fucked right there in the swimming pool, the water churning and splashing as we fucked hard and fast.

“I love your big cock.”

“I love your tight pussy. You sure can fuck for a young girl. Have you fucked my boys yet.”

“No, but I’m going to this week when the three of you come over to meet mom. She wants to fuck you and your sons too. Mom’s got a hot tight pussy, huge titties, and she loves to fuck.”

“Damn Denni, I’ve seen your mom. I’d love to fuck her. With three of us and two of you - you and your mom better be ready.”

“We’ll be ready, we’ll even let you stop and rest so we won’t wear you asses out. FUCK ME DEEP, JIM.”

“You’re about to make me come, Jim.”

“You’re about to make me come, Denni.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.