A Horseshoes Luck - Cover

A Horseshoes Luck

Copyright© 2020 by Tamalain

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Aston Grey is Exiled for another's stupidity. He heads for Fairham's Cove meeting many along the way and learning much about himself.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception  

Aston Grey was for today a happy young man. He had just turned seventeen and had completed the apprenticeship with the Blacksmith in the area of making and applying Horseshoes and the associated skills and materials. This included; Hot shoeing, cold shoeing, removal, repairs, and smelting and forging of the iron shoes for horses. He had also finally been able to break and begin training a stallion that would be his chosen mount for years to come. The horse was a Grey, strong at the whither, sixteen hands and the shoulder and a very light grey coat that was unusual for the breed of a draft animal.

Now he was busy in the stable as part of his daily chores. He helped in the mucking out of the stalls, sweeping the soiled hay and laying fresh. This daily job, while messy for humans, kept the horses from developing sores and infections. Many of the male and older horses stayed outside during the summer season. The females, on the other hand, were kept safe inside while pregnant away from predators that roamed the region. Once the cleaning and refreshing of the stables were completed, most of the horses would return to the stalls without argument.

Tonight went the same as any night as far as Aston could tell. He finished his chores then showered with the rest of the stable hands to get the mess and smell off. He dressed in a fresh set of clothes he had set aside for after the work. He made it to the doors when the small door to the side opened. He was surprised when he saw it was the eldest daughter of the stable master. Even though was seventeen now, she was older than him by six years. Greta had never married and was considered a spinster. He had heard some rumors but never had heard any proof that she slept around. Nobody talked which suited him. Greta was six feet tall, well-muscled but not overdone. Her breast now, they are one of her greatest features. They were large, but not so large as to want to pull her over. A good handful as the saying goes. Her hair was a dark brown, thick, and wavy. She kept it shoulder length so it wouldn’t be in the way. She liked to dress in a way that did not show off to much of her well-formed body, though her calves stood out when she wore a short skirt some days.

She saw him and smiled, then walked right up to him and pulled him into a hug. Aston was surprised by this sudden action on her part. He had never expressed overt interest in her. Before he could speak, she pulled his head down and laid a scorcher of a kiss on him. Aston’s brain shut down as the needed blood suddenly was needed elsewhere.

“Come with me birthday boy, I have a special present for you.” That was all she said as she led him through a side door to the tack room. The lamps had been lit, and he spotted a mattress set up next to the racks of leather straps. His mind whirled at the thoughts those brought on. “Later,” he thought. Once the door was closed and she put the locking bar down so they couldn’t be walked in on, she dropped her skirt, then removed the blouse. She hadn’t worn anything under them, so he had a complete view of her body. For the first time, he had a clear view of those breasts. The areolas were very dark, thick looking, and looked to be three inches across. The nipples stood out, they had to be a good half an inch thick and three-quarters long, coming to a thick flat at the tip rather than a point. Her mons was covered in a dark fuzz that matched her hair. It was thick, but not covering the top of the slit. He could see she kept that nether lips shaved, the rest was trimmed.

Without a word, she pulled him to the mattress and kissed him again, this time pressing her tongue against his lips. He didn’t resist and soon a wrestling match was taking place between their lips. She caught him when he pushes his tongue as far as he could into her mouth. She clamped down with her lips and gently with her teeth, holding him in place. Her tongue stroked his back and forth, then letting it go, she started sucking his up and down its length. Aston had never felt anything like this before and groaned in pleasure. He hadn’t even known something like this could feel so good.

She sucked him back into her mouth and held it in place with her lips. She licked a few times then released him. As his tongue retreated, hers followed it into his mouth. He put a lip lock on her and held hers in place, swirling his tongue around hers. He then sucked on it, pulling it further, stretching it to the limit of its length. He began sucking up and down it and holding it in place. When he let her go, she whispered, “Stick it out and down.” He stuck his tongue out and she began licking it up and down. After a minute, she stuck hers out and he repeated the licking of her tongue. The feeling was something totally new and he wanted more.

Her hands had been busy as well. She had released the ties holding his pants closed. During a short break from the tongue play, she opened his pants and pulled them down. She pulled the underclothes down and stared at what she saw standing proud before her. “Now that is something to be proud of Aston,” she said. His cock stood out with only a slight upwards curve. It was a solid eight inches long and big enough around to give even the horniest girl pause for a second. Not big enough to kill, but enough to make her wonder how any other man could do it for her after this. She pulled down on the foreskin, exposing the head. The large mushroom cap had turned a deep red and the veins stood out in sharp relief to the lighter skin covering them. The hole leaked a steady stream of pre-cum and she lowered her lips to it.

She gave the tip a light kiss then sucked the head into her mouth. She began stroking the shaft with her hands while her tongue slithered up and down and around the length she had managed to take into her mouth. Aston groaned in pleasure, trying to warn her he wasn’t going to be able to hold out. She tilted her head back enough so she could look into his eyes. She smiled around his cock then drove her head down, taking as much as she could to the back of her mouth. She had never been able to control her gag reflex, but she tried.

“OH GODS, GRETA!” Aston moaned loudly. With no other warning, his balls pulled up hard and he let go with a load that had Greta choking and gasping. She tried to keep up and swallowed and fast as she could, but some still managed to leak out around her lips and worse for her, she exhaled and some of his fluids blew out of her nose.

When he finished, she pulled away from him, looking shocked at the amount and power of his cumming. She coughed a few times and managed to clear her throat enough to gasp out, “Dear gods boy, you could knock up every woman around here with that.” She gasped again, swallowed some that had leaked back down to her throat from her sinuses tried to choke her some more. “I had planned on taking a ride on you, but now, I’m not so sure I want to risk it.”

Aston smiled weakly at her before saying, “That was more than enough Greta. Maybe some other time then.” He suddenly had a thought and gave her an evil grin. “Now, it’s my turn to make you explode.” Before she could say anything to object, he pulled her to her feet, picked her up under her arms, and carried her to a covered hay-bale. He carefully laid her back on it, pulled her legs open, then dropped to his knees in front of her. He looked her over, studying her pussy in the dim light. He could see she kept parts well-trimmed and other parts well shaved. He carefully opened her lower lips to see what they hid. He was pleased to see a well-defined pair on the inner lips. These covered an opening that was pulsing with the beating of her heart. Her juices had begun to flow and her scent was enough to wake up his flagging member. He slid a finger into her vagina and swirled it around to get it wet. He used that to begin stroking up and down her pussy. Every time he stroked her clit hood, she jumped a little from the shock it produced in her body. When he stroked all the way down, he would gently swirl it around her anus, pushing on it, but not in.

She groaned and shook as he slowly tortured her in this slow manner. Without warning, he drove three fingers into her vagina and hooked them upwards. He stroked hard, causing her to cry out as her body responded to the message being sent to her brain’s pleasure center. His thumb was stroking her clit and the combination was enough to push to the edge, but not quite over. Seeing this, he grinned and lowered his mouth over her clit. He pulled the hood up and back, exposing the pea-sized knob to his sight. He quickly took it between his lips and sucked on it. As he pulled it out further in this manner, he began slapping it with his tongue. That was enough to push her over. She went rigid, her head driving back, lifting her body off the covered bale. He feet pressed on his back, then wrapping around him, pulling him in even tighter. Her hands flew down and grabbed him by his ears and held him in place as her groans turned into a shuddering scream. This continued until her lungs were empty and she collapsed unconscious from the overload.

After she went limp, Aston was able to untangle himself from her legs. He took a few seconds to sniff his fingers and smiled at the lingering scent of this woman. He sat next to her, holding her to keep her from falling to the floor. In another minute, she began to awaken. As her memory caught up with events, she smiled and reached up to him. He leaned down and kissed her gently. She pushed him back enough so she could sit up. He helped her up as she was still a bit unsteady. She was still tingling and buzzing between her legs.

“Aston, please don’t put that thing in me right now. If you do, I will never let you go. You’re a danger to any woman you get close too.”

“Dangerous,” he asked, “How could I be dangerous?”

“I have to ask, who taught you to do that to a woman?” she wanted to know.

Aston frowned now. “Greta, I never kiss and tell. You can ask around, but you will not learn that from me.” He helped her to her feet as she was still a little shaky. He helped put on her blouse and pulled up her skirt for her. He tied it and made sure she had her sandals on. He gave her another kiss before leading her to the barred door.

He gave her another hug, “Anytime you need me to help relieve the urges, I will help. You can help relieve mine then too.” He lifted the bar and opened the door. He stepped out and saw several women standing in the narrow passage. He nodded to them and said, “Good evening ladies,” and walked out to head home for a somewhat late dinner.

Aston made it back to his wagon as his memory of that day finished playing back in his mind. Greta had been a wonderful woman and friend. He had mourned her loss when he found out a year later that she had been killed by a bear. She was cooking for a party that was out rounding up the horses for the winter season. They had camped to near a bears den and the female with cubs had mauled her before the rest had been able to kill it. She had bled to death from her injuries. They brought the hide back and it now covered the floor in front of the fireplace in the main community ranch hall. Greta had been buried alongside her mother in a family plot near the ranch property.

Aston missed her but knew life was never kind for too long. He had other lovers, but none compared to Greta in his mind. She did finally work him into her. She walked rather stiffly for several days afterward because of that wild ride. She never came with a child though. He knew she was trying, but couldn’t conceive.

Present

At his wagon, he made sure everything was put away for the night, made sure his horses were fed and watered one last time, cleaned up much of the dung they had dropped, and prepared for a night’s sleep. He hoped the next morning wouldn’t have quite so much excitement. As fate dictates, he didn’t get his wish.

He sat up abruptly as the boom of nearby thunder woke him from a sound sleep. He heard his horses squealing in panic so he quickly crawled from his tent to find the rain was just getting started. The wind was blowing hard and the temperature had fallen with the coming storm. He was able to grab the reins of all four horses and pulled them towards the wagon. He had left the shop tent up overnight since it took time to put up and take down each day. Once he had the panicked animals undercover, they began to settle down somewhat. He knew what to do and pulled the feed bags off the hooks on the outside wall of the wagon. On seeing these, the horses calmed immediately to wait for him to put them over their snouts. He had them settled and secured for now. He knew he would have a mess in the shop to clean up, but having calm horses was worth the time to shovel the shit out.

Walked back around to his tent and climbed in. He dug a towel from a bag and dried himself. “Always know where you keep your towels he thought. Handy in a pinch to have on hand.” Dried now, he crawled back under the sleeping covers and was soon snoring to match the rain.

Aston woke to the sound of men shouting and horses snorting. He opened the flap and was surprised to see wagons lined up outside. He pushed the covers the rest of the way off and found the pants he had set aside for this morning. These on, he climbed out and pulled a fresh shirt over his head. He grabbed his boots from inside the tent, shook them out, and was happy to not have anything fall out of them as he had on several occasions while on the road. Looking around, he realized these wagons were going to be part of the caravan that was building.

Before he took care of his chores around the wagon, he jogged to the facilities and relieved himself. He washed his face and hands, then jogged back to his camp. By the time he made it back to his home on the road, several wagons had been lined up next to his. The operators were releasing their horses and mules from the harness. They led them to a set of posts and tied them off. Buckets of grain and bales of hay were set out and the animals happily began munching away. Aston moved his horses to the pole directly in front of his wagon. He added the grain and hay he had for his as well as several buckets of water from the barrel. He would have to look into obtaining more later that day.

He shoveled out the droppings the horses had left overnight then began setting up his shop to take care of any horses that needed looking at. Once this was done, he returned to the shops and found that one sold food during the day. He picked up some meat, cheese, and bread. He saw they had fresh fruit, including a personal favorite, Bapples. He was surprised by the size and darkness of the color of these. A deep red that bordered near black. He paid for several and returned to his wagon. As he walked, he ate one of the Bapple’s. It was the sweetest he had ever tasted. It was also the juiciest he had ever encountered. He had the sticky juice running down his chin after a few bites. He finished the fruit and washed the sticky mess from his face. He put his food away so it wouldn’t be damaged or spoiled, then began heating the forge with his limited supply of coal.

He went around the wagons and soon found who he was looking for, Anne.

“Anne, “ said as he approached her. “I need to restock my coal, where is the nearest store I can get some from?” he asked.

She turned to him, her eyes lighting on seeing him. She pointed to a building just off the side of the marshaling yard. “Just over there. It is the main depot for arriving coal and charcoal for this part of town. You will need to take your own bucket though.” She smiled at him with a look the was more than a little bit predatory. “If you need anything, and I mean anything, come find me. I will be more than happy to help you.” She added a strong emphasis to this last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.