Learning the Ins & Outs - Cover

Learning the Ins & Outs

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After some time at camp to adjust, Paul's skills are beginning to shine, and he knows it. With his newfound confidence, he explores his interests... and the women of the Pines. But while he keeps adding notches to his bedpost, his confidence also draws the eye of one of his old crushes, Gina. Can he find a balance between the ladies of camp and his budding relationship with her?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next day was as normal as possible. My dad was supposed to be home sometime that day, but we didn’t know when, so Mom wouldn’t let me go hiking again. I was dejected, but I also hadn’t seen my dad in almost three weeks.

After breakfast, Gina came by and we walked down to the lake together. Mom had a sly look on her face as we walked out of the clubhouse together, but she didn’t say anything to me.

We got to the lake before most other people, and except for Kendall Payton, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Kendall was lying on a lounge chair, reading a book. I didn’t so much as glance in her direction; I was pleased that I hadn’t, since Gina seemed to be watching to make sure.

I chuckled quietly to myself as we reached the shore of the lake. The raft had drifted over to the edge, and we simply stepped onto it. With a shove, I sent us drifting out into the center of the lake.

Gina sat down, folding her legs underneath her and I quickly followed suit, sitting cross-legged.

“Did you... ?” she tentatively asked.

“Did I what?” I asked, knowing full well what she was talking about.

“You know.”

I shook my head and my brow creased in a frown. “Did I what?”

“You know,” she said, even more insistently.

I decided to let her off the hook. “You mean, ‘did I get in the shower last night and think about you?’”

She nodded quickly.

“And while I was thinking about you, did I...”

She leaned forward.

“Did I...”

She rolled her eyes at me.

I grinned. “Did I wash my hair?”

“You know what I mean,” she said in a near-frantic whisper.

“Yeah, I washed my hair,” I said. She looked like she wanted to throttle me. “I washed my hair right after I jerked off. Twice,” I said, looking her in the eye. “I was thinking about this very beautiful girl who I know.”

“Twice?” she asked, her eyes going wide.

I nodded.

“Wow,” she said quietly.

“Did you?”

She blushed and lowered her eyes. Then she bit the inside of her lip and grinned at me, giving me a slight nod.

“And what were you thinking about?” I asked her, enjoying her anxiety.

She rolled her eyes at me again, then pointedly looked at my penis.

“I’m sorry,” I said, still teasing her, “I didn’t hear that. What were you thinking about?”

“You are impossible,” she said, half in frustration, half in amusement.

“I know,” I said. “I’m inspired.”

Right then, Manfred and Jenny called to us from the edge of the lake.

They swam out to the raft and Gina and I slipped into the water to talk to them.

“You have fun yesterday?” Manfred asked, grinning.

“Yeah,” Gina and I said at the same time. We grinned at each other.

“You all have fun?” I asked Manfred. He quickly nodded, and Jenny blushed.

“We were thinking of maybe going again, just the four of us,” Manfred said. “Maybe Saturday?”

“Sure,” Gina and I said, again at the same time.

Manfred only rolled his eyes at us. “My family is leaving next Sunday, and so is Jenny’s, so we wanted to have a nice picnic before we had to go home for the summer.”

“Sounds cool to me,” I said. “You wanna go to the quarry?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Okay,” I said. “But this time,” I continued with a sly glance at Gina, “we want to go explore the top of the falls.”

“Sure thing, little man,” Manfred said. “You got it.” Then, to all of us, “Saturday, right after breakfast. And kinda keep it quiet, I thought it’d be cool if it was just the four of us.”

We all nodded.

Shortly after that, the twins came down the hill and jumped into the lake. They swam over to us, and we soon had a game of Marco Polo going. Erin and her friends came down and joined us as well. Drew Payton, instinctively sensing the presence of thirteen-year-old girls in the lake, quickly joined us, and we soon had a great game going.


Dad got home about three that afternoon. I was coming up to the cabin to drop off my towel and saw his car pull in. Mom had been waiting at the cabin, reading on the front porch, and she and I both went around behind the cabin to meet him.

When he got out of the car, he looked very tired. He smiled as soon as he saw us, however, and Mom ran to him. Dad opened his arms and hugged her as she pressed herself against him.

When Dad looked up from kissing her, he pulled me to him, hugging me and Mom at the same time. When he let us both go, I quickly opened the back door of the station wagon and pulled out his suitcase and Jepps bag. I shut the door and lugged the heavy cases around to the front of the cabin.

Mom and Dad came around the corner a minute later, arm in arm, and Dad smiled tiredly at me.

“Did you take care of your Mom and sister while I was gone?” he asked.

I blushed and nodded. He seemed satisfied with my answer, although he didn’t know the half of it!

Inside, he collapsed unceremoniously onto the couch, pausing only long enough to slip off his shoes.

“I’ve been up since ten, yesterday morning.”

Mom sat on the couch next to him and he put his arm around her, then he kissed the top of her head. I sat down in one of the easy chairs.

“The mechanics got the new engine installed yesterday morning, but they had to do all the run-up tests. Then the company had to get a different A&P mechanic to sign off on the engine. They needed the plane back this morning, however, so we departed San Fran at zero dark thirty. I have been going non-stop since last night, and I am so tired, I’m surprised I didn’t drive into the lake,” he said with a wan smile.

“You want to take a nap before dinner?” Mom asked.

“I want to take a shower,” Dad said, “then a nap.”

Mom gave me a quick look and I stood up.

“Glad you’re home safe, Dad. I’m gonna go back down to the clubhouse.”

“Glad to be home, kiddo,” he said tiredly, then stood up as well.

I quickly hugged him and headed down the hill. I heard the cabin door shut as I was walking down the stairs, and grinned to myself.


Instead of going to the lake, I went looking for Susan. What I really wanted to do was to talk. I walked past the clubhouse without even looking inside, heading for her house. I knocked on the kitchen door, and in a minute, she opened it with a smile.

“Hello, stranger,” she said brightly. Then she saw the look on my face. “Is everything okay?”

“I guess.”

“C’mon in. You wanna talk?”

I nodded and she stepped aside to let me enter the kitchen.

“You want something to drink?”

“No thanks.”

“I was just getting the last of my paperwork ready for tomorrow, but it’ll keep,” she said, walking into the living room.

She sat down on the couch and I sat next to her. As soon as I was seated, she turned to face me, throwing her arm over the back of the couch and tucking her legs under her.

“Dad’s home,” I said without preamble.

“You don’t sound like you’re happy.”

“I am ... It’s just that...”

“Now that he’s home, things with your Mom’ll go back to the way they were before he left.”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Does that bother you?”

“I guess. I mean, it does and it doesn’t. I guess I hadn’t really thought about it until now.”

“You knew he’d be back,” she said gently.

“Yeah, I guess. I’m glad he’s back safe. But now that he is, I guess I don’t know how I feel.”

“I think I understand.”

“You do?” I asked, looking up at her.

She nodded. “Things will go back to ‘normal’ with you and your mom. And you may know that’s for the best, at least for your mom, but it’s not what you want.”

I nodded. “It gets worse.”

“Oh?”

I nodded again. “I don’t know how I feel about anything anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“There’s this girl, in camp, that I kinda like,” I said tentatively.

“Mmm hmm.”

“Well, I really like her, a lot.”

“Gina?”

When I spun my head and looked at her in shock, she laughed. Laughed! At my pained expression, she put her hand in front of her mouth and managed to stifle her laughter, but her eyes were still smiling at me.

“Is it that obvious?” I asked in a strangled voice.

“No,” she said, gently shaking her head. “I just know you well enough by now.”

“Yeah, well, Mom knew too,” I said sullenly.

“I’m not surprised,” Susan said. “Your mom knows you better than I do. And you have to remember, we were both teenaged girls once too.”

“I guess.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to laugh at you. I’m sorry I interrupted.”

With a rueful expression, I continued. “Well, Gina and I went hiking yesterday, with Manfred and Jenny, and we kinda...”

“Yes?”

“Well, we kinda fooled around.”

I told her the entire story. Once again, Susan just let me tell it, never interrupting me.

“So I really like her, but now ... I’m kinda confused,” I said.

“About what?” Susan asked.

“You. Mom. Stacy. Gina,” I said. “Well, maybe not you. And maybe not Mom. But Stacy and Gina for sure.”

“Stacy?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I mean, I really like having sex with her, I can’t wait for tomorrow, but I also can’t wait until Gina and I can go hiking again. Isn’t there something wrong with that?”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Susan said cryptically.

“Huh?”

“I don’t think Stacy thinks of you as boyfriend material.”

“Boyfriend material?” I asked, confused.

She nodded. “Boyfriend material. I get the feeling that Stacy really likes you, but not like a boyfriend. More like a guy friend who’s safe.”

“Safe?” I was beginning to feel like the rest of the afternoon would be me repeating Susan’s last words back to her.

“Safe,” Susan said gently. “She can have sex with you, you won’t beat her, you won’t move in with her, you won’t screw her over.”

“You don’t think she’d be upset about Gina?” I asked incredulously.

“I don’t think so. But let me ask you this.”

I nodded.

“Do you respect Stacy?”

I thought about it for a second, then nodded.

“Then ask her.”

“Huh?” I asked, shocked.

“Ask her how she feels.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that,” she said with aplomb.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded assuredly.

“Then what about Gina?” I asked.

“What about Gina?”

“I think I may be ‘boyfriend material’ to her.”

“Is she girlfriend material to you?” Susan asked.

I quickly nodded.

“Is Stacy?” she asked pointedly.

I had to think about that. I slowly shook my head.

“Then my advice is,” Susan said, “if you and Gina get serious, then you’ll have to decide what you want to do. Then the two of you can decide what kind of relationship you want to have.”

I raised my eyebrows at her, confused.

“If you two want to have an open relationship.”

“Huh?”

“If you two want to have a relationship where you can enjoy other partners, together or separately.”

“Huh?” Sometimes, I felt so clueless.

“Maybe Gina would want another girl to join you, or you want to watch her with another guy.”

I quickly shook my head at that. The guy part, at least.

“No matter, there are lots of different ways it can work, but you two will need to decide how you want your relationship to work.”

“How we want our relationship to work? I don’t even think I know what the options are,” I said, even more confused than before.

“I understand. When the time is right, you can ask me. Until then, enjoy yourself with Stacy. Enjoy yourself with Gina.” Then she got a wicked twinkle in her eye. “And you can enjoy yourself with me. If you want,” she said slyly.

I blushed and smiled. I was still a little confused about how things could work out with Stacy, or with Gina. But as Susan lowered her head to my lap, I banished those thoughts completely.

When Susan took me in her mouth, I instantly became erect. She immediately tried to swallow me whole. I put my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down and leaned my own head against the back of the couch. It wasn’t long before I filled her mouth with my come.

As she nursed my slowly deflating cock, my thoughts once again turned to Stacy. And to Gina. I decided that I would ask Stacy about how she felt about me, I just had to figure out how I was going to do it. And Gina ... Thinking about Gina made my cock swell again.

Susan’s appreciative moan brought me back to my current circumstances, and I once again banished thoughts of Stacy and Gina as Susan slid to the floor. She never let my erection out of her mouth as she moved between my legs and pulled my hips toward her.

Then she did swallow me whole. Feeling the back of her throat contract around my cock, I groaned involuntarily and put both hands on the back of her head, holding her down.

“Oh, God!” she said, pulling back and taking a deep breath. “What made you so hard again?”

She didn’t wait for my answer, however. She took me into the back of her throat again and I could only grunt in reply. She swirled her tongue around the bottom of my shaft and slowly withdrew. I knew since I had come so recently that I wouldn’t come again soon, but Susan didn’t seem to mind. She began bobbing her head on my erection, playing with my balls with her right hand.

After several minutes of her delicious mouth and tongue, however, I felt my orgasm approaching.

“You want me to come in the back of your throat?” I asked, my voice husky with desire.

Lips still locked around my shaft, Susan only nodded and took me as deep as she could. She bobbed her head a few more times, and then with both hands, I impaled her on my cock, thrusting my hips up to drive myself even deeper into her throat.

With a rush, I came.

When my orgasm had subsided, Susan pulled back and took a deep breath, panting from the exertion. She looked up at me with a dreamy smile and wiped the corners of her mouth. Then she took my deflating penis in her mouth again and nursed me as I slowly shrank.


The next day, I saw Gina at breakfast and told her that I had to go to town for the day to help Susan. I could see that Gina was disappointed, but she said she was planning on having a quiet day anyway, and that she’d see me when I got back. I felt guilty for not telling her the truth.

I was at Susan’s house shortly after breakfast. The night before, I had told my mom that I needed to help Susan with the supplies for the camp, and that while Susan was in her meeting, I’d go to a movie. Mom had been skeptical at first, but Susan had assured her, and Mom had agreed to let me go.

When I got to her house, Susan had just gotten out of the shower. She opened the door with a towel around her head and quickly motioned me into the cool of the kitchen. I followed her back to her bedroom and sat on the bed, watching her dress.

She put on a matching bra and panty set, white and silky smooth, and then took an outfit out of the closet. She put on a thin, cream-colored skirt and a cobalt blue blouse, then a matching cream blazer. Her normal strappy sandals were replaced by cream-colored pumps and she had a matching handbag. A pearl necklace and earrings rounded out her outfit.

She looked fantastic.

I was grinning the entire time she was dressing.

Finally, she looked up at me and quirked an eyebrow. “What’re you grinning at?” she asked.

I blushed. “I’ve just never seen you get dressed up.”

She looked down at herself. “Oh, Paul. This isn’t dressed up, this is a business suit,” she said. “You should see me when I really dress up.”

“I think you look great.”

“Thank you,” she said graciously.

She stepped into the bathroom to put the finishing touches on her minimal make-up, and then stepped out into the bedroom, smoothing her skirt.

“Ready to go?” she asked.

I nodded and stood up.

Susan had me load a cardboard file box into the back of the station wagon, and we headed out.


The drive into town was uneventful. Susan and I chatted about mundane things, and I found out that her meeting was with her accountant. With the trusts from her father, for her and her sons, she had a full-time accountant to handle all the details. Judging by the weight of the file box, there were quite a few details.

Before we went to Stacy’s, we stopped by the bank. Susan came back to the car and handed me an envelope. I opened it and there were six more crisp twenty dollar bills.

I looked up at her in shock.

“I know it’s more than we agreed on,” she said upon seeing the expression on my face. “But that’s payment for helping today, and a little extra money. Call it my contribution to your college fund,” she said with a grin.

“Thanks!”

I was now rich. Well... I thought I was rich. I still had the $120 from the first week, tucked safely in my dresser drawer in the cabin. With almost $250, I could get about anything I wanted. I didn’t know what I wanted to buy, but I decided that I had to buy something. Record albums, sunglasses, clothes, anything I wanted!

Susan smiled at me as we drove out of the bank parking lot, and I blushed.

In a few minutes, we arrived at Stacy’s trailer, and Susan parked by the front door. We knocked on the door and Stacy quickly answered it, inviting us in.

Stacy was dressed in a light sun dress, her curly brown hair pulled back with barrettes. She looked nervous.

“Susan, I know I said we’d be going to a movie, but I’ve been thinking about it... , “ Stacy said, shifting from foot to foot.

“Mmm hmm.”

“And would it be okay if Paul maybe just stayed here? I got to thinking about it, and I just really didn’t want to go to a movie,” she said.

“You mean you wanted to stay here and fool around,” Susan said, grinning.

Stacy blushed and hesitantly nodded. Susan’s grin only got wider at Stacy’s obvious discomfort. Stacy shifted her weight and then looked plaintively at Susan.

“Well,” Susan said seriously, “I guess that’s really up to Paul.” Then she turned to me. “What do you think, Paul? Did you really want to see a movie?”

I blushed furiously myself. How could Susan be so blasé about some things? Feeling her scrutiny, I blushed even darker and quickly shook my head.

“I don’t know,” Susan said, her expression serious.

Stacy and I both looked at her plaintively. Then she broke into a wide grin.

“If it’s okay with Paul,” she said, “then it’s okay with me too.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” Stacy said.

Susan turned serious again. “My meeting is at one thirty, and it should last at least two, maybe even three hours. I’ll call if it goes longer. Okay?”

Stacy and I both nodded. Susan kissed me on the cheek then smiled again.

“You kids have fun,” she said. And then she turned and opened the door to leave. With a wave, she was gone.

“Cool!” Stacy said, as soon as the door was shut.

With no more preamble than that, she dropped to her knees in front of me. She tugged at the waistband of my shorts, and pulled them and my underwear down past my butt.

As soon as my cock sprang free, Stacy lunged for it. She wrapped her lips around the head and closed her eyes, breathing deeply through her nose. Then she opened her lips and took half my length in her mouth.

Withdrawing, she exhaled sharply and smiled up at me.

“Mmm, I have wanted to do that all week,” she said. “I hope you don’t mind not going to a movie,” she said and then kissed the tip of my penis.

I quickly shook my head and she smiled again. Stacy began running her tongue up and down my shaft, kissing first my left and then my right testicle. With her left hand, she slowly stroked my erection as she laved her tongue over my balls.

Then she looked up at me with a mischievous expression.

“I want a facial,” she said suddenly, giving my cock two good jerks.

A facial? Like a mudpack? I had no idea what she was talking about.

She looked up at me, past my cock. Seeing the look of confusion on my face, she giggled.

“You don’t know what a facial is?”

I shook my head. She licked the tip of my penis and grinned wickedly.

“Then I guess I’ll just have to show you,” she said, and wrapped her lips around my shaft again.

She wrapped her left hand around the base of my cock and began sucking in earnest. She could only take about half of me into her mouth, but she sucked and stroked at the same time, creating an incredible amount of friction.

The sight alone, of her worshiping my cock, was almost enough to make me come.

“Tell me when you’re gonna come,” she said, continuously stroking me.

I nodded jerkily and she took me in her mouth again. I had no idea what she wanted to do, but I resolved to tell her before I came. I knew she didn’t like the taste of semen, but my thoughts trailed off as she renewed her oral assault.

Stacy bobbed her head back and forth, squeezing and stroking the base of my cock with her hand, and soon, I felt my orgasm welling up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.