Learning the Ins & Outs - Cover

Learning the Ins & Outs

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - After some time at camp to adjust, Paul's skills are beginning to shine, and he knows it. With his newfound confidence, he explores his interests... and the women of the Pines. But while he keeps adding notches to his bedpost, his confidence also draws the eye of one of his old crushes, Gina. Can he find a balance between the ladies of camp and his budding relationship with her?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“We cup, see pea heads.”

I opened my eyes, confused. I looked at Stacy, who was still asleep, curled up next to me. I flexed my arm, which had gone numb, and wrapped it around her shoulder. I closed my eyes again, enjoying the feeling of her body next to mine.

Then she laughed at me.

I opened my eyes again and turned to look at Stacy. She hadn’t moved.

“Yoo hoo. Wake up, sleepyheads”

I blinked again. Stacy still hadn’t moved.

“Over here.”

I looked toward the sound of the voice and saw Susan standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

“Are you awake now?”

Nodding blearily, I struggled to rise. I felt Stacy stir next to me, yawn, and raise her head.

“Hi,” Susan said when Stacy looked up.

“Hi,” Stacy said, a guilty but satisfied look on her face.

Susan just chuckled at us. I imagine we made quite a sight, sprawled naked across the bed.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Susan said. “I let myself in.”

Stacy only shook her head and yawned again.

“I brought groceries. I thought we’d just have dinner here,” Susan said.

Stacy nodded again and wiped sleep from her eyes with her left hand.

“What time is it?” she asked groggily.

“Almost six,” Susan answered.

“Wow,” Stacy said, yawning again.

“You two want to get cleaned up before dinner?”

I nodded. Stacy sat up, her right side crisscrossed with red crease marks where she had been lying on the sheet. I sat up as well, and we both yawned together, then grinned at one another.

“Oh, brother,” Susan said teasingly.

Stacy and I only grinned wider.

“Why don’t you two shower while I start dinner. Is spaghetti okay?”

Stacy and I both nodded and Susan headed for the kitchen.

Stacy got up first and pulled me from the bed. She pulled the barrettes out of her hair on the way to the bathroom. Once we were there, I shut the door behind us. Stacy turned on the water and stepped into it first, leaving the shower curtain open for me to join her, which I quickly did.

She’d turned the water on mostly cold, with only a touch of hot water to take the edge off the chill. The cold spray felt remarkably good after the heat of the bedroom. We both stood there for a few minutes, simply waking up as the water sluiced over us.

Stacy made a little-girl-pout face and flowed into my arms. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. As I held her against me, I felt her nipples stiffen.

Her eyes twinkling, she looked up at me, a stray tendril of her dark, wet hair curled on her forehead.

“You know what I want?” she asked mischievously.

I shook my head.

“I want you in my ass,” she said lasciviously, grinding her hips against me.

My dick immediately reacted, stiffening against her.

She opened her eyes wider, grinning at me, and grasped my rising prick with her right hand. She stroked me until I was completely hard, then abruptly turned around. She backed up against me and reached through her legs with her right hand, grasping the tip of my straining erection.

Once she had a good hold on it, she slid forward, and then back again. I felt myself slide between the folds of her shaved labia. Once I was fully seated in her still-steaming pussy, she looked at me over her shoulder.

“Fuck me for a few minutes to get good and slick. Okay?”

I merely nodded and grasped her hips. I began thrusting into her and she put her hands on the shower wall to brace herself. I was taking long, slow strokes, burying myself all the way inside her with each thrust. After a few minutes, I decided that I was probably slick enough, and withdrew.

When the cold water rushed over my newly-exposed dick, my head swam from the sensation. When I recovered, I looked down and Stacy was holding her cheeks apart with her hands. I took a minute and marveled at the sight before me, her trim waist and narrow hips before me, her ass held open for my pleasure. I shook my head, thinking to myself how lucky I was, and grasped the base of my cock. I eased forward until I met the pink bud of her ass. Easing forward more, until just my head was inside her, she moaned, low in her chest.

I continued forward until a little more of my shaft was inside her and then she released her cheeks. I grasped her hips as she put her hands on the shower wall, ready for my onslaught. I slowly thrust into her, until my cock was buried to the root.

Once I was firmly lodged in her ass, I ran my hands over her water-slick back. At her shoulder blades, I moved my hands around to cup her breasts, massaging her puffy nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Stacy moaned her approval.

I played with her breasts for a minute or two, and then she looked over her shoulder at me.

“Fuck me hard and fast. Slam into me.”

I slowly withdrew, and then when just my head remained inside her, I paused for a moment. Stacy took one hand off the far shower wall and began rubbing her clit. I took that as my sign to begin and thrust into her with all my might. Stacy cried out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise, then moaned as I immediately pulled out for another powerful thrust.

True to her wishes, I fucked her hard and fast, our wet bodies slammed into each other under the spray of the cool water, Stacy moaning with each thrust. Soon, I felt my come boiling up and buried myself in her vise-like ass. With a rush, I felt my cock swell and begin to spurt inside her.

As I filled her with my semen, she screamed out in pleasure as her own orgasm washed over her. Her body shuddered beneath me, her ass spasming and gripping my still-spurting cock. I tried to bury myself deeper inside her as waves of pleasure washed over me, overloading my senses.

When our mutual orgasms subsided, Stacy slowly pulled forward, off my dick. She leaned heavily on the shower wall, panting. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her midsection. She stood up, leaned back against me, and almost purred.

“Happy?” I asked softly.

She simply nodded and pressed back against me.


After we washed each other and then dried off, we headed for the kitchen. Susan was there, with pots bubbling on the stove. She had shed her cream jacket and shoes, and had her blouse unbuttoned almost to her midriff. I also noticed that she had removed her bra, and under the thin fabric of her blouse, her nipples were clearly visible.

“Sorry I’m such a poor hostess,” Stacy said guiltily.

Susan smiled at her reassuringly. “You were occupied,” Susan said. Then her eyes dropped to the patch of hair that was all that remained of Stacy’s bush. Her eyebrows rose appreciatively. “Very nice.”

Stacy followed the direction of her gaze and blushed, then shrugged. “I liked yours, but wanted to do something different for Paul.”

“You shaved for Paul?” Susan asked.

Stacy blushed again. “Well,” she said hesitantly, “not just for Paul.”

Susan’s eyebrows rose.

“I really enjoyed it too. I was taking a bath last night, thinking about him coming over,” she smiled shyly at me, “and I just knew I wanted to do it. I got so worked up, shaving, and thinking about what I wanted to do today. I went to bed early and played with myself until I exploded.” She paused and smiled guiltily at us. “I’m surprised someone didn’t call the cops.”

Susan laughed musically. “Sounds like fun,” she said.

Stacy blushed a deeper shade of red and nodded again.

“Well then,” Susan said brightly, “I seem to be overdressed.”

She handed the wooden spoon to Stacy, to stir the sauce, and directed me to set the table. While I did, she quickly removed the rest of her clothing, and soon rejoined us in the kitchen, deliciously nude. She gave each of us a quick kiss on the cheek and then began getting the rest of dinner ready.


Over dinner, we talked about Susan’s day, and Stacy shared—in shocking detail, as far as I was concerned—our afternoon’s adventures. Susan seemed to relish my discomfort, and she certainly enjoyed Stacy’s retelling of events.

Suddenly, I set my fork down and looked at Susan.

“What is it, Paul?” she asked, suddenly concerned.

“I was supposed to help you get supplies from the hardware store,” I said guiltily.

She smiled. “I got here and you two were sound asleep, so I went back out on my own.”

“I am so sorry,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it, Paul.” Then she grinned wryly. “Mike McMasters was more than happy to help load everything.”

Suddenly, I understood why she hadn’t been wearing her bra earlier.

Susan nodded to me, as if reading my mind. Then she grinned wickedly. “He’s such a handsome young man,” she said innocently, “who has a healthy appreciation for a nice set of knockers.”

Stacy just laughed. I marveled at Susan’s audacity, then shook my head.

“Well, I’m sorry anyway,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it, Paul. I also used the time to do a little grocery shopping, and get all the stuff for dinner,” she said, indicating the pasta and salad.

“Thank you very much,” Stacy said.

“You’re welcome,” Susan said graciously.


We finished our meal mostly in silence. I found that after my afternoon, I was ravenously hungry. Stacy was as well, judging by the amount of pasta she ate.

After Susan and Stacy had cleared the dishes, we moved to the couch. The two of them sat on the couch, and I sat cross-legged on the floor in front of them, admiring their bodies and simply enjoying the full sensation in my belly.

I wasn’t really paying attention to their conversation until...

“You really run a nudist camp?” Stacy asked.

Susan looked at me and arched an eyebrow.

I shrugged guiltily.

“Was he not supposed to tell?” Stacy asked, concerned.

“Well, it’s not something that I advertise,” Susan said, turning back to Stacy. “So please keep it to yourself.” Stacy quickly nodded. “But yes, I do run a nudist camp.”

“I had no idea,” Stacy said.

“Most people don’t.”

“That is so cool.”

Susan nodded and then grinned. “It does have its advantages.” Both women looked at me.

“I’ll bet!” Stacy said, giggling. “Is it all a big orgy or something?”

“No, not really,” Susan said, laughing. “It’s really pretty normal. It’s like any other vacation resort, only the people don’t wear clothes.”

“So it’s not like people screwing all the time?” Stacy asked.

“No. I imagine there’s a lot of that going on, but people are mostly pretty private about it. It’s a family camp, so most people there have children. Or are older couples. We don’t have many singles there at all.”

“So no swingers?”

“Oh, I didn’t say that,” Susan said quickly, grinning slyly at me.

I was confused. Why was she grinning at me? Was I some kind of swinger initiate and just didn’t know it? I let it pass, but resolved to bring it up later.

“People are just ... discreet ... about it, if they are swinging,” Susan said.

“Do you know any of the swingers?” I asked.

Susan nodded.

“Who?” I blurted out, my curiosity getting the better of my manners.

Susan shook her head and grinned. “I’ll never tell,” she said.

“Do I know any of them?” I asked, trying to wheedle an answer out of her.

“I’m sure you do,” she said cryptically. “But that’s all I’m going to say about it,” she said with finality.

As my face fell, Stacy burst out laughing. I looked up at her, a pained expression on my face, and she laughed harder still.

“What?!” she asked through her laughter. “We’re not enough for you?” she asked, indicating the two of them. “You need more?”

By now, Susan was laughing too, and both were grinning at me.

“I just think it’s cool,” I said glumly.

When their laughter subsided, Stacy looked at Susan. “He’s so adorable,” Stacy said.

Susan nodded and then grinned at me again. I tried to look sullen, but I couldn’t. It was kind of funny. I was just tremendously excited by the idea that people at the camp were swinging. Even at fifteen, I understood what that was, and I was intrigued. I had discovered a whole new world at the camp, a new layer that until a short time before I hadn’t realized existed. I was determined to pay more attention to the adults at the camp. I was dying to know who was and who wasn’t, so to speak. I shook off those thoughts, and looked back up at the women on the couch.

“ ... come back to town?” Stacy asked.

“Hmm?” Susan asked.

“I understand, now, why it’s more difficult for you,” Stacy said quickly, then looked at me.

I nodded and let Susan think.

“The problem is,” Susan said, “Paul and I can only come up with so many stories before his mom would start to wonder what’s going on.”

Stacy nodded.

“So I don’t know if it’ll be any time soon. We’ve got enough building supplies to last a while, and there’s really no other reason for me to bring Paul to town.”

Stacy nodded again.

“And I think asking your mom to bring you to town would be a little too weird,” Susan said, grinning at me. “Even for her.”

I blushed furiously.

“I could come out there...” Stacy said tentatively.

Susan looked up at her. Stacy nodded shyly.

“Would you be comfortable doing that?” Susan asked slowly.

Stacy hesitated a moment, then nodded again. “I think so. I’m comfortable around you two,” she said, indicating our shared nudity. “But this is a little different,” she said with a blush.

“Actually,” Susan said, “it’s not. Well, not all that different.”

Stacy looked at me and I nodded.

“I’d have to work some overtime to get my car fixed,” Stacy said, thinking it through. “So it couldn’t be this weekend, or next weekend either. I think if I work two Saturdays, and double shifts every week day, I could scrape enough together to get the car fixed without having to dip into my tuition and books money.”

“You really do keep that separate,” Susan said, clearly impressed.

Stacy nodded forcefully. “I don’t touch it for anything, if I don’t have to.”

“Well, here at least, I may be able to help you out,” Susan said.

Stacy looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

Susan nodded. “I spoke to my accountant today, and he said he needs a new intern. I asked him what kind of person he was looking for, with what kind of experience,” she said. Stacy leaned forward, clearly interested. “He said experience didn’t matter, he would teach them what they needed to know. He just wanted someone who worked hard and had a good head on their shoulders.”

Stacy nodded quickly.

“So I told him I might know someone who fit that description,” Susan said.

“Who?” I asked.

Both women looked at me.

“Me, silly,” Stacy said.

Then they both burst out laughing at me. I know I can be kind of slow on the uptake sometimes, but this was getting silly.

Fortunately for me, their laughter died down quickly.

“I told him you’d give him a call later this week, and schedule an interview; I’ll write his number down for you,” Susan said.

“Thank you so much,” Stacy said, hugging Susan.

“You’re very welcome. I asked him how much he paid too. Now, it’s not much, but I suspect it’s better than Winn-Dixie,” Susan said.

Stacy was on the edge of her seat, and I could tell that Susan was enjoying drawing it out.

Finally, Stacy couldn’t stand it anymore. “Well? How much?”

Susan grinned at me and Stacy seemed like she was ready to explode. “He said he’d pay four dollars an hour, and if you did good work, he would pay you five dollars an hour after the first month.”

Stacy’s excitement was clear. And then she thought for a moment and her face fell.

“What’s the matter?” Susan asked quickly.

“Well,” Stacy said, “classes start in about a month and a half.”

“Don’t worry,” Susan said, laughing. “I told him you were still in college, and he said that if you did good work, he’d be willing to work around your class schedule. So, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your school, there’s no reason you can’t work there and attend classes at the same time.”

Stacy’s face lit up, and she hugged Susan.

“How can I ever thank you?” Stacy asked, tears of happiness beginning to stream down her face.

Susan hugged her fiercely in return. “Thank me by graduating from Carolina,” she said quietly.

The two women held each other tightly. I got up and retrieved a box of tissues from the bathroom and returned to the living room. Stacy smiled up at me as I rejoined them, her eyes and nose both red. She sniffled and laughed, plucking several tissues from the box. She dabbed her eyes and blew her nose, then smiled again.

Before we left, Susan wrote down the number for Stacy to call, and we arranged for Stacy to call Susan the following week. Stacy was planning on coming to the camp the last weekend of July, once she got her car fixed.

Susan and I gathered up our clothes and prepared to leave. Stacy hugged us both, giving Susan a quick kiss on the cheek, and me a longer kiss on the lips. She waved to us from the door of the trailer, nude and beautiful.


“That was a pretty cool coincidence,” I said in the car on the way back.

“Hmm?”

“Your accountant needing a new intern like that.”

Susan looked at me out of the side of her eye as she drove. Then she turned to appraise me coolly.

“Promise me you won’t tell Stacy?”

I quickly nodded.

“My accountant certainly needs an intern, that’s for sure. But I don’t think he’d figured that out on his own yet. To tell the truth, I don’t know if he ever would have. He’s a good accountant, but sometimes he just doesn’t see the forest for the trees. So I ... suggested ... to him that he could use some competent help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.