Learning the Ins & Outs - Cover

Learning the Ins & Outs

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - After some time at camp to adjust, Paul's skills are beginning to shine, and he knows it. With his newfound confidence, he explores his interests... and the women of the Pines. But while he keeps adding notches to his bedpost, his confidence also draws the eye of one of his old crushes, Gina. Can he find a balance between the ladies of camp and his budding relationship with her?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday morning dawned bright and clear. I got up early, and showered quietly. Mom and Dad were stirring when I came out of the shower. Mom took Dad’s hand off her breast and slid out of bed, giving me a wink.

“Have fun today, honey,” she said quietly, then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and she grinned at me.

I suspected she knew that the four of us were Up To Something, but I’m glad she understood, and had decided to let me go.

“Thanks, Mom.”

“Be careful today,” she admonished.

I didn’t know if she were talking about the hike or something else, but I nodded and quickly headed for the door.


All four of us were up early and we quickly ate breakfast together, grinning like idiots. The sun hadn’t even had a chance to burn the dew off the grass as we shouldered our packs and headed down the hill.

The morning still had a bit of a chill to it, but the two-hour hike to the quarry warmed all of us, as well as the air itself, quite nicely. Manfred and I talked on the way up to the quarry, and Gina and Jenny hung back about forty feet, talking as well. Manfred and I would turn at the sound of their laughter, but for all that, we concentrated on maintaining a good pace.

Manfred had packed extra bottles of drinking water in his pack, and we had a large lunch with a few snacks packed in mine. The girls had made fried chicken, potato salad, and three-bean salad the night before. I had purloined more than a six-pack of Cokes from our refrigerator and we had cupcakes that Jenny and her mom had made. All in all, we were set for a day of sun—and fun—at the quarry.

Jenny and Manfred’s families were leaving the next day, and I knew they were really looking forward to the time alone. So when we arrived at the fallen-in rim of the quarry, we quickly organized things. I took the Cokes, put them in a net bag, and dropped them in the water in the shade of the large boulder; they’d be nice and cool for lunch. Gina and Jenny set our food in the shade of one of the larger rocks while Manfred and I shook out our blankets and towels.

“Wanna go for a swim to cool off after the hike?” Manfred asked, grinning at me after we’d taken our shoes off.

I nodded, and by unspoken agreement, we raced for the edge of the flattop boulder. Manfred’s long legs carried him over the edge a second before me, and we both arced into the water, surfacing several yards away from the rock. Gina and Jenny appeared at the edge of the boulder, to see what the commotion was, and Manfred and I just grinned at them.

Gina rolled her eyes and dived in after us, followed closely by Jenny. In the clear water, we watched them swim toward us, and I once again marveled at Gina’s tanned grace. She surfaced a few feet from me, playfully splashing me. We both looked over, however, as Manfred squeaked. Jenny quickly surfaced very close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Gina and I watched her kiss him, enjoying his momentary confusion. He put his arms around her and returned her kiss, both of them oblivious to either of us. Gina looked at me and half-shrugged, grinning mischievously. Then, she was in my arms. Her nipples were like diamonds from the cold of the water, and they dug deliciously into the flesh of my chest. With one hand treading water, I supported us as she kissed me hard, exploring my mouth with her tongue and grinding her body against me.

When we finally broke the kiss, we looked up to find Manfred and Jenny grinning at us.

“Glad to see you two finally came around,” Manfred said dryly, also treading water with one hand, holding on to Jenny with the other.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You two have been dancing around each other all week,” Manfred said, then woofed as Jenny jabbed him in the ribs.

“I think it’s been nice,” Jenny said, shooting a look at Manfred. “Unlike some people, who shall remain nameless,” a sharp glance at Manfred, “I think Paul has the right idea. And certain people could definitely take some lessons from him about nice things to say to their girlfriends,” Jenny said, looking in mock disdain at Manfred, then finally grinning.

I looked at Gina and she shrugged, her eyes twinkling. What had she and Jenny been talking about?

With that, however, Gina splashed me in the face and began swimming strongly for the falls. Manfred yelped as Jenny pinched him and then followed Gina, easily slicing through the water with long scissor-kicks. Manfred and I looked at each other and then laughed, deciding to follow the girls.

Manfred and Jenny easily outdistanced Gina and me, and reached the falls first. I kept pace with Gina once I caught her, which I think she let me do, and we arrived as Jenny was trying to dunk Manfred.

We all horsed around under the falls, diving and dunking, and generally goofing around. Finally, we were all panting and grinning like idiots, and decided to swim back to the flattop rock to lie out for a while. We all took a leisurely pace back to the rock, but Manfred and Jenny, with their longer legs, still beat Gina and me back. They climbed up to the top of the rock and stood glistening in the mid-morning sun, arm in arm.

Gina and I climbed up on the rock with them and Manfred offered us a towel. Gina shook her head, however, and picked up one of the blankets instead. She proceeded to pack it, and the proffered towel, into Manfred’s pack along with a bottle of water. She handed the pack to me and looked at Jenny.

“Will we need our shoes to reach the top of the falls?” Gina asked Jenny.

She shook her head. “No, it’s not bad. Mostly pine needles.”

Gina then started down the boulder. Manfred was grinning at me and Jenny was blushing as I shrugged and followed Gina.

It took us about fifteen minutes to reach the top of the falls; it was easy walking. From the top, we could see Manfred and Jenny down on the boulder, lying on the sun-warmed rock.

The top of the falls, however, was more spectacular than the view of the quarry. Over the ages, a natural depression at the edge of the quarry wall had been deepened and widened by the stream. There was a pool of clear water, about forty feet long and twenty wide, which flowed through a V-notch in the rim wall to create the falls.

The closest trees were at the back of the pool, so there was little shade up by the rim wall. That meant that the bottom of the pool was sandy and clear, and looked about four feet deep. The water pooled and eddied before spilling over the rim wall to fall to the quarry lake below, the surface roiled with the current as it backed up against the rock.

I took the pack off and opened it, handing the blanket to Gina. She spread it out under the shade at the back end of the pool and I set the pack on top of it. We had both dried during the walk up, and Gina slowly waded into the cool pool. I followed her to the center, where it was the deepest, and enjoyed the sight as the water made her breasts float, nipples hardening in the cold spring water.

She lifted her eyebrows as I neared her. I reached out for her, but she ducked under the water. She quickly surfaced, letting her dark, wet hair trail behind her, slicked back and shining in the sun. I did the same, enjoying the cool water after the hot sun on the walk up.

When I surfaced and wiped the water from my eyes, Gina was biting the inside of her lip and frowning pensively.

“What’s the matter?” I asked quickly.

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she blinked them back. “I wanted to be strong,” she said miserably. She rolled her eyes and blinked again, her face a determined mask.

Finally, she blinked again and smiled sadly at me. I began to panic. What if she really didn’t like me? What if she didn’t want to spend time with me? What if I’d scared her the night before? What if...

“Promise you won’t think I’m stupid?” she asked, breaking in upon my panicked thoughts.

I quickly nodded.

She sniffled and threatened to tear up again. She paused to gather her thoughts. “I’m not ready,” she said forlornly. “I thought I was, I really did.”

“It’s okay,” I said gently, taking her in my arms.

“I wanted to, last night, I didn’t care if Mom and Kara were coming or not,” she said, looking up at me and blinking tears out of her eyes. “And I was thinking about it the whole way up here, thinking about you inside me.”

My penis immediately reacted. She grinned tearfully and I shrugged. “It’s okay,” I said again. “When you’re ready, we’ll do it.”

She sniffled. “Are you sure?”

I nodded and smiled reassuringly. “I want to, you want to. When we’re both ready, it’ll happen.”

She smiled again and my heart ached. She laid her head against my chest and hugged me fiercely.

“I meant what I said last night. What really matters to me is just that you’re here. With me.”

She hugged me tighter still.

“In the meantime,” I said after a short time just holding her, “there are all sorts of other things we can do.”

“Like maybe,” she said, looking up at me and biting the inside of her lip, “that thing you did last night.”

I arched my eyebrows at her, even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“With your tongue,” she said tentatively.

“With my tongue?” I asked, teasing her.

She blushed and grinned shyly, then slowly nodded.

“I could do that,” I said slowly. “If you ask very nicely.”

Her eyes widened and her lips parted. I didn’t wait for her to speak; I was drawn to her, bringing my lips down to meet her own, parting them further with my questing tongue. We kissed for several minutes, holding each other in the shallow pool.

“Now,” I said somewhat breathlessly, breaking the kiss, “I want to do something I’ve been thinking about since I first met you.”

She swallowed and looked quizzically at me. I moved my hands under her arms and easily lifted her out of the water. She had a surprised look on her face as I caught her around the waist and held her against me. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my chest as I settled my grip.

Her nipples were cold and hard as I took one in my mouth, circling it with my tongue, then sucked gently. Gina gasped at the pleasurable sensation and held my head against her chest. I nuzzled her beautiful, round, firm breast, rolling her nipple around on my tongue.

I quickly switched to the other nipple, warming it up from the chill of the pool and eliciting another gasp from her. Her nipples were already hard and crinkly from the cold of the water, but as they warmed up under the ministrations of my tongue, they seemed to get even harder.

I finally released her nipple and looked up at her. She crushed her lips against me, kissing me passionately. Once her lips left mine, however, she kept kissing my face; my eyelids, my forehead, my cheeks, everywhere. She placed her hands on the sides of my head as she covered me with kisses, and I simply held her against me, my arms around her waist.

Her wiry pubic hair ground against my breastbone as she tightened her legs around me. I slowly started walking toward the back of the pool as Gina let up her kissing frenzy and held my head to her chest. I walked up the bank of the pool to the edge of the blanket, still carrying her. We stood there dripping as I kissed every inch of her that I could reach, savoring the feeling of her smooth, cool skin against my lips.

“Let’s dry off and lie down,” I said, looking up at her through the beautiful valley between her breasts.

She nodded wordlessly and unclasped her ankles from behind my back. I let her slide to the ground, my erection catching at the junction of her legs and bouncing up as she stepped back. The motion caught her eye and she giggled.

I reached for our towel and motioned for her to turn around. When she did, I put the towel over her shoulders and slowly dried her back. I had her turn around with the towel still around her shoulders and I used the ends to gently dry her front.

When she was mostly dry, she motioned for me to turn around. I did, and she brushed the towel over my shoulders and back, down to my butt, and then over the backs of my legs. I felt her hand on my shoulder pushing me around, and I turned to find her grinning at me. She dried my chest and arms and then slowly sank to her knees on the blanket.

I watched, nearly trembling, as she dried my stomach, then my thighs, and then my shins. She gave me a teasing grin as she brought the towel up to dry my pubic hair, gently drying my erection as well. When I was dry enough, she looked up at me and grinned.

To my surprise, she planted a kiss on the tip of my penis. Lances of electricity shot through me as her lips contacted my sensitive glans, and my dick bobbed involuntarily. She laughed as my manhood pulled away from her and then dropped back, bouncing gently in front of her.

She tossed the towel on the corner of the blanket and crawled to the center. She rolled onto her hip and laid her shoulders back on the blanket, flattening her breasts to the sides. She held her hand out to me and I paused for a moment.

She looked at me, concern momentarily darkening her features. “What’s the matter?” she asked in a small voice.

“You’re beautiful,” I said simply.

She blushed and lowered her eyes, thick, dark lashes coming together as she blushed. I quickly joined her, lying on my side next to her, propped up on an elbow, my erection bumping against her hip. I leaned in and kissed her, quick and hard, and we parted breathless. She smiled up at me dazedly and I kissed the tip of her nose.

I then kissed my way down her jaw to the hollow behind her ear, making her squirm against me. Trailing my lips down the side of her neck to her collarbone, she shivered. As I kissed back up to her chin, she arched her back and moaned.

I kissed her lips again as my hand slowly moved down her torso. When I broke the kiss, she opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily. My hand continued down her trim stomach and her dark, hooded eyes twinkled at me as she smiled.

I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, sliding my middle finger along her slit. She was on fire, and my finger easily parted her lips. Her pussy was already slick with desire as I moved along the line of her labia, forcing them apart with my passage. I rubbed my finger around the hood of her clit, coating it with her juices, and she moaned. I removed my finger, to her distress, and quickly brought it up to my mouth. I looked her in the eyes as I sucked her juices off my finger, smiling around my tangy-sweet digit. She parted her lips and her breathing became ragged.

I quickly returned my hand to her molten pussy, sliding my finger along the slit between her labia and slipping just the tip inside her, causing her to arch her back and moan again. When my finger was thoroughly coated with her fluids, I pulled it back up. She watched it like a hawk.

Her lips parted and I brought my finger to them. She hesitated for a fraction of a second and then tentatively licked the slick tip. She quickly decided she liked the taste and sucked me in, to the second knuckle. She licked my finger clean and then stared at me, eyes unfocused and breath coming in ragged pants.

“You want me to go down on you?” I asked quietly.

She nodded.

I returned my hand to her pussy, rubbing the top of her slit with the tips of my fingers. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, breathing deeply through her nose.

“You want my tongue on your clit?” I asked, teasing her.

Without opening her eyes, she nodded.

“You want me to spread your legs and lick your pussy?” I asked.

I could see her desire plainly graven on her face as she nodded again, taking a deep, shuddering breath.

I quickly slid down to her hips and spread her legs with a gentle touch of my fingers. I moved between them and marveled for a minute at the sight before me. Her knees were bent slightly as I shuffled forward on my stomach, my erection pressed against my stomach. Her pubic hair was damp around her drenched slit and I could see the dark pink of her inner folds peeking out.

With my finger, I parted her labia, running the tip up and flicking it against her hooded clit. She moaned and bucked her hips, trying to get me to press harder on her already swollen pearl. I put my hands on her inner thighs and spread her further, mesmerized by the sight of the parting folds of her pussy.

I kissed up her inner thigh and then planted light kisses on the crease between her leg and pussy. She hissed in pleasure as I switched to the other side, only to repeat the motion in reverse.

“Your pussy is beautiful,” I said softly, remembering Stacy’s advice. “I love how it’s spread open before me, so hot and wet.”

I gently probed the top of her slit with my thumb, rubbing in small circles.

“It’s like it wants me to kiss it,” I said teasingly.

Gina whimpered and bucked her hips.

I slid forward the final bit and moved my mouth close. She could feel my hot breath on her, and her hips began quivering in response.

“Mmmmm,” I said, breathing deeply. “I love the smell of you.”

She whimpered again as I continued the small circles with my thumb.

I darted my tongue out and flicked it along the length of her engorged labia, tasting the sweet tang of her juices.

“You taste incredible,” I said, licking her again.

She moaned, louder this time, and bucked her hips upward. At the top of her movement, I pressed my lips against her pussy and forced my tongue between her folds. She held her hips up, her back arched, as I flicked the tip of my tongue up under the hood covering her clit.

My hands on her hips, I gently pushed her back down, never taking my lips from her pussy. I circled my tongue over the top of her hood and then began licking the folds between her inner and outer labia in long strokes. She shuddered again as I slowly moved my right hand down and inserted the tip of my finger into her.

She was tight, very tight, and hot and wet as well. Still licking her slit, I slowly forced my finger inside her as she groaned. Once I’d gotten two knuckles inside her, I put my lips over her clit and sucked at the loose skin of her engorged inner lips.

I began pumping my finger in and out of her, slowly at first, but with mounting urgency. At the same time, I rapidly flicked my tongue side-to-ide over her clit. I could feel the little button of swollen flesh with each pass, and Gina began to pant and clutch at my hair.

Once I had my finger buried inside her, I rotated my hand palm up and lifted the tip of my invading digit, pressing against her. She moaned in pleasure and bucked against my mouth.

With her wiry pubic hair pressed against my cheeks, I began to flick my tongue against her clit, probing the bottom of the covering hood. I alternated sucking, circling her clit with my tongue, and long licks along her slit. All the while, I kept slowly thrusting my finger in and out of her gripping sheath.

I could feel her passion mounting and I took my mouth off her pussy. She groaned as she felt me slowly blowing on her spread lips. The cool air washed over her super-heated labia and she groaned in a combination of frustration and pleasure. I flicked my tongue out and licked her again, then began to blow, heating her up and cooling her off.

Her pussy was spread open before me, the glans of her clit peeking out from under its protective hood. I studied her for a moment, her juices cooling on my lips.

“God! You’re beautiful,” I said almost reverently.

Gina whimpered and thrust her hips up at me; I relented and sucked her clit, rotating my finger in her slick vagina. She was now clutching my hair and trying to hold my head down on her quivering pussy. I could easily sense her need, and continued to tease her, flicking my tongue out then blowing softly.

“Oh, God! Paul, please!” she wailed. “Please make me come.”

Those were the magic words!

I darted my tongue into her pussy, just over my finger, and pressed forward, licking along the length of her slit. I flicked the tip against her clit then wrapped my lips around the retracted hood and began to press my tongue down on the covered base of the super-sensitive little pearl.

Her pussy became very slick around my impaled finger and her muscles contracted. Her buttocks clenched and I felt her legs go stiff on either side of me. I continued working on her clit, simply lifting the tip of my finger and adding pressure inside her.

With a tearing moan, her hips heaved against me and she held my head down with hands suddenly ten times stronger. I continued to press the top of her clit, flicking over the exposed tip randomly. I felt her clench around my finger as she cried out in pleasure.

I kept licking her as she rode the waves of her pleasure, bucking against me, grinding her pussy against my mouth. She came for what seemed like minutes, and then suddenly collapsed. I ran my tongue over her clit again and she abruptly hissed, clamping my head with her strong thighs. I flicked it again and she started pushing my head away.

I quickly realized that her clit was super-sensitive and began planting kisses on her mons. She released her clamped-thigh death grip on my head and let her legs splay out, totally spent. I slowly withdrew my finger from her still-spasming pussy, eliciting another moan of pleasure from her.

Smiling, my face coated with her juices, I climbed over her body, supporting myself on my hands and knees. Her eyes slowly focused on me and she drew me to her, kissing me fiercely. My penis bumped against her still-spread pussy as she pulled me down on top of her, kissing my face and tasting her own juices.

She was panting when she finally released me, staring at me drunkenly. She smiled deliriously and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. I rolled to the side, carrying her with me. As I rolled onto my back, I cradled her in my arms and she laid her head on my chest, one leg still straddling me.

She sighed contentedly and shivered in pleasure. I held her tight, rubbing her shoulder with my hand and kissing the crown of her head. She shuddered again, her breath catching in her throat.

Eventually, her breathing evened out and she melded against me, clutching me tightly as the mini-spasms still shook her. We held each other quietly for a long time that way.


I don’t know how long we had lain there, basking in the shared pleasure of Gina’s orgasm, when I felt her hand move. She moved it until she bumped into the tip of my penis, which was lying, still very hard, on my stomach. She tentatively moved her hand over my length and gripped it near the base.

My penis had touched Gina many times already, but this was the first time she had touched me. Her touch sent an almost electric surge through my loins, and my manhood throbbed at the contact. She propped herself up on her elbow to see better and then grinned at me.

“You’re still so hard,” she said, her sense of wonder clear.

“Mmm hmm.”

“I want to look at it,” she said, anticipation coloring her tone.

She sat up some more and I marveled at her face as she looked at the erection she held in her small, dark hand. She lifted my shaft, still gripping it gently, and then sucked in her breath.

“There’s something coming out the end,” she said breathlessly.

I chuckled and she glared at me. At her look, I quickly explained that it was pre-come.

“Why does it come out?” she asked.

“When I’m excited, I guess. And you really excite me.”

She blushed. Then she got serious. “Do you need to ... um ... you know?”

“Do I need to what?” I asked, teasing her.

“You know.”

I shook my head and put on my best confused expression.

She rolled her eyes at me. “You know,” she said. “Do you need to ... um ... shoot your stuff?”

“Do you want me to?” I asked gently.

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded slowly.

“Do you want to help?” I asked.

Again, she tentatively nodded. She licked her lips and her breathing quickened as I wrapped my hand around hers. I showed her how to stroke my shaft, moving her hand with my own.

“Your skin is so soft,” she said wondrously. “But you’re so hard underneath.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“What happens when you ... you know?” she asked, her hand in motion along my shaft.

“When I come?”

She nodded, tearing her eyes away from my erection to look at my face. She licked her lips again and grinned at me.

I grinned in reply, lasciviously, and she blushed.

“I guess it’ll be easier to show you than to try to explain,” I said. “Are you sure?”

When she quickly nodded, I moved my hand over hers again and increased her pace. She returned her eyes to my erection as I moved her fist over my shaft. Although I was really worked up from going down on her, it took some time to build up to my orgasm.

She got the rhythm and I released her hand. She grinned as she continued to stroke my hard-on, clearly enjoying herself. She would let up and then squeeze as she reached the end of her stroke, putting pressure on my cock right behind the head. It felt incredible, and I felt my come boiling up.

“I’m gonna come,” I groaned, closing my eyes and arching my back.

She sped her pace and I felt her begin to stroke toward her body. The first surge of come exploded from my shaft and I felt her start. She maintained her pace, however, as come continued to surge up my shaft. I felt the hot drops hitting my stomach, rapidly cooling as she continued to pump me.

When my come dribbled to a stop, she slowly stopped stroking me. I opened my eyes and immediately wanted to come again when I saw her expression. She was staring, wide-eyed, at my stomach and slowly shrinking cock.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at myself. I had pearly droplets of come all over my stomach, angled in the direction she’d been stroking, toward herself. Her hand was still wrapped around my shaft near the head, which was covered in my white semen. It pooled in the web of her hand and against her thumb, and she grinned at me.

When I looked down at her body, however, I was mildly surprised. The first spurt had hit her in the chest, and she had drops of my semen slowly running down her right breast. She looked at me, almost giddy.

“That’s cool,” she said, her eyes bright. “That’s what you’d shoot ... up inside me?”

I nodded. “Or in your mouth, or ... other places,” I said vaguely. “Or wherever you want me to shoot it,” I said, grinning at her.

She blushed and returned her eyes to my come on her chest. “In my mouth?” she asked shyly.

“Mmm hmm. If you like it.”

“What’s it taste like?” she asked, biting the inside of her lip.

With my finger, I wiped a droplet off her nipple, causing her to shudder, and brought it to her lips. She stared at my slick, semen-coated finger for a moment, then hesitantly opened her mouth. Her tongue darted out to barely touch my outstretched finger and she tasted. I could see her decide it wasn’t bad and she sucked my finger into her mouth, getting a better taste.

“Kinda salty, and tangy,” she said, releasing my finger.

“Mmm hmm,” I said. “Some girls really like it,” I said, neglecting to mention that some girls didn’t.

She opened her mouth, as if to speak, then shut it again. I could see her thinking, but I couldn’t tell about what. She decided to let whatever it was drop and looked at me again, grinning from ear to ear.

“You like?” I asked.

She thought about it for a second, and then nodded decisively.

Her hand still wrapped around my come-slick shaft, she leaned down to kiss me. Right then, my stomach growled, loudly, and we both laughed.

“Why don’t we take a quick dip to cool off, and wash off,” I said. “Then we can go down and get some lunch.”

She giggled at me and slowly unwrapped her fingers from around my semi-erect shaft. We quickly stood up and waded into the pool. Gina swam toward the falls while I rinsed my stomach.

“Paul,” she hissed from the boulder by the rim wall.

I looked up at her and she frantically motioned me over. I had panicked thoughts of her going over the falls, or worse, and swam toward her quickly.

When I got to her, however, I realized that she was firmly kneeling on the boulder, in no danger of going over the falls. As I approached she looked back over the edge of the boulder and I came up to look over her shoulder.

The whole quarry was spread out below us, and I wondered what she was looking at.

Then, I saw them.

Manfred was on the sloping slab of rock next to the big flattop boulder. With his leg on a boulder next to the slab, he was holding his torso out of the water, leaning back on the rough rock.

Jenny was in front of him, and even at this distance, I could tell that she was giving him a blowjob. His hips were just out of the water, and Jenny was bobbing her head back and forth in front of them.

“Wow,” said Gina quietly.

She seemed inclined, even excited, to watch and I moved behind her, nestling my semi-erect cock between her ass cheeks and reaching around to cup her breasts. She moaned as I rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger. My dick got harder, but not fully erect, as she wiggled her hips against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.