Learning the Ins & Outs - Cover

Learning the Ins & Outs

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After some time at camp to adjust, Paul's skills are beginning to shine, and he knows it. With his newfound confidence, he explores his interests... and the women of the Pines. But while he keeps adding notches to his bedpost, his confidence also draws the eye of one of his old crushes, Gina. Can he find a balance between the ladies of camp and his budding relationship with her?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When we woke, early that morning, the sun’s first rays were peeking through the pines.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Mom said from beside me.

“It’s too early,” I moaned.

“I know it is, honey, but I don’t want Erin to come back to the cabin and see us ... together.”

“I guess.”

“Thank you for last night,” she said, quietly disentangling herself from the sheets.

I smiled. “Thank you too.”

She stood and reached down to pull me out of bed. I extended my hand and felt the warmth of her grasp. When I stood beside her, she looked up at me seriously.

“Thank you for your promise, Paul.”

I nodded and smiled sadly.

She stood on tiptoe and gave me a quick, and chaste, kiss on the cheek.

“Now ... do you know what you want for breakfast?” she asked cheerfully.

“Another couple hours of sleep?” I asked, yawning.

She frowned at me playfully.

I grinned at her, “Pancakes?”

“Pancakes it is!”

“I’m gonna take a shower first,” I said.

“With no hot water?”

“You’d be surprised how fast you get used to it,” I replied glibly.

“Okay. Breakfast’ll be ready in about fifteen minutes.”

“Thanks.”

She opened the cabin door and pushed open the screen door. I watched for a while as she walked down the hill, then turned to take a shower. The water was cold, and shocking, and just what I really needed. It cleared my head quickly. I lathered and rinsed hastily, not wanting to spend too much time under the cold spray.

I dried off, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and headed down to the clubhouse.


The damage from the storm wasn’t as bad as the one from two weeks before. There were the usual pine needles and small branches, but nothing larger than my index finger. While it had rained just as hard, there hadn’t been high winds.

The day was shaping up to be a beautiful one, not a cloud in the sky and cooler after the storm. After our early breakfast, I shot a couple of games of pool by myself. Mom had gone up to the cabin to get her toiletries and when she came back, I enjoyed watching her lather herself up in the open shower area opposite the game tables.

After a couple of games, Gina and her mom came in. Gina saw me and came over to talk and I stopped playing.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey yourself,” I said with a smile.

She grinned bashfully.

“I really had a lot of fun yesterday.”

“Me too.”

Her shy grin threatened to melt me. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to do it again. Immediately. In my mind, I relived the hug she’d given me yesterday, enjoying every nuance of the memory.

“What?” she asked, seeing my expression change.

It was my turn to grin bashfully. “Nothing.”

“Oh.”

“You wanna play?” I asked, indicating the table.

“Yeah.”

“Gina?” her mom called from across the clubhouse.

She pouted, beautifully, and shrugged. “Yeah, I do want to play, but I can’t. I gotta go grocery shopping with my mom.”

Opening my mouth to speak, I froze. She looked at me expectantly, and I shut it again with a grin, blushing. “Have fun.”

She nodded, resigned. Then her face brightened. “See you when I get back?”

I smiled quickly, bobbing my head enthusiastically.

She grinned again and turned toward her expectant mother, tossing her hair and waving over her shoulder.

I returned to my game, mostly. I might have been hitting the cue ball, but the entire time I was watching Gina. She was so beautiful that my heart ached. I kept thinking about what Mom had told me. Thinking and hoping. Hoping and thinking.

I hung around the clubhouse a while after Gina and her mom left, and eventually decided to head down to the lake. Manfred and Jenny were nowhere to be found, so I decided I’d see what kind of fun I could find by myself.


I was walking down the hill when I met Susan coming the other way.

“Morning,” she said brightly.

“Hi. Sorry I never made it back yesterday.”

“It’s no problem. How’d your mom take the news?”

“She wasn’t real happy,” I said, “but there wasn’t much she could do about it. So I guess we’ll see Dad on Tuesday. Are you looking for Mom?”

She shook her head. “I was actually looking for you.”

“Me?”

“Mmm hmm. I wanted to see if you’d help me clean up the courtyard. You interested?”

“You mean clean up the courtyard as in sweep up and generally straighten things up? Or clean up the courtyard as in... , “ I asked, making a vague gesture with my hands, “something else?”

She grinned mischievously. “Maybe a little of both?”

“That’s cool and all,” I said, “and I’m happy to help clean things up. But can we maybe talk instead?”

“Are you okay?” she asked, concern coloring her voice.

“Yeah, I think so,” I said. “I’ve just got a lot on my mind, and you’re the only person I can talk to about most of it.”

She put her arm through mine and turned me toward her house. We walked the entire way there in silence. I guess she had decided to let me start where I wanted to. When we got to her house, I noticed idly that the courtyard did indeed need a good picking-up. But we went straight into the house. The cool of the air conditioning was subdued because the air temperature outside was lower than usual, but it still felt good to get in out of the humidity.

“You want something to drink?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“C’mon back?” She indicated the back of the house.

I nodded and followed her to her bedroom. She left the door open but gestured for me to have a seat. I sat on the edge of the bed while she crawled up to sit cross-legged on one side. She did keep her bikini bottoms on, I noticed, which gave me the feeling that she was taking me seriously.

I absent-mindedly scooted up the bed and lay down next to her. I was already thinking about how to begin. As I lay back, I tried to compose my thoughts.

“I’m sorry about not coming back yesterday. I wanted to, but...” I knew I was stalling. But it seemed a good enough place to start.

“I understand,” she said gently.

“After I told Mom about Dad, she fixed me lunch. And then Gina found me, and she and I, and Manfred and Jenny, went hiking. And then when we got back it was dinnertime, and then, well...”

“I wondered what had happened to you, but I figured you’d get back here when you could.”

I nodded and then lapsed into a contemplative silence. And then, almost suddenly, I said, “Mom and I had sex last night.” Out of the corner of my eye I could see the surprise on her face. “Erin was staying with the Jordans, and ... well ... it just sorta happened.”

I told her about everything. She listened quietly, just letting me get my story out. She didn’t interrupt or fidget or ask questions. Lying there in Susan’s bed, telling her about the events of the night before was sort of a catharsis for me. A way for me to come to terms with the changes in my life that had occurred so rapidly. After I finished telling her, we both sat there in silence for several minutes. She knew I’d speak when I was ready.

“I think she’s right,” I said quietly.

“About what?”

“About the two of us not having sex.” Susan knew I was talking about Mom, not her.

“Why do you think she’s right?”

“I can’t explain it really. I saw the look in her eyes. I heard her voice. I knew.” I looked at Susan, trying to will her to understand.

She nodded.

“A lot of people say doing this or that is wrong, but they can’t tell you why it’s wrong. You know?”

She nodded again.

“I guess there are some things that aren’t really wrong in general, but they’re wrong for the people involved. Does that make sense?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“I know she enjoyed last night, but I also know that she couldn’t have sex with me. I don’t know how I know that, but I just do,” I said softly. “I mean, she told me she couldn’t, but I know it now. I mean really know it. You know?” I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts. “Am I making any sense at all?!” I asked, looking at her pleadingly.

When I looked up at Susan, I saw that she had tears in her eyes. I didn’t understand why, but I smiled up at her and put my palm against her cheek. She closed her eyes, squeezing a single tear out of each one, and put her own hand over mine.

“Sometimes I forget how young you are,” she said in a voice thick with emotion. Then she opened her eyes and wiped her face, sniffling.

“And I think I know what you meant when you were trying to tell me,” I continued, “about the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.” I was silent for a moment, thinking about it. “I love Mom, and I love you, but I don’t think I’m in love,” I said. “I thought I was, but now I’m not so sure.”

Susan smiled at me again and put her hand on my shoulder. Neither of us moved or spoke for several minutes. My thoughts were a chaotic mess. I was trying to sort out my feelings for Mom and Susan, not to mention Gina, or Stacy.

“Why do you think Stacy likes me so much?” I suddenly blurted out, thinking about the young woman.

“What makes you ask that?” Susan asked, blinking at the apparent non sequitur.

“I dunno. She really does like me, I think. She said that I make her feel safe.”

“Probably because you’re not a man,” Susan said.

I frowned. “Huh?”

“All the men in her life have been complete shits. She’s been beaten down, but she’s come out the other side pretty strong.”

I nodded.

“And I think she reached a time in her life when she needed a man, but she was afraid of getting hurt. So you’re perfect for her.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Well ... It’s probably a lot more complicated than this, but basically you’re nice to her, you don’t treat her badly, and you’ve got the right equipment.”

I blinked at her, still confused.

“You remember when she said she thought she hated men?”

I nodded.

“But she realized that she didn’t really?”

I nodded again.

“I think she wanted the man, wanted the sex, but didn’t want the kind of man she’d had in her life. So you’re not yet a man, an adult man,” she hastily corrected, “but you can give her what she needs right now. And she doesn’t feel threatened.”

“So she’s afraid of men, but she’s not afraid of me?”

“Basically, yes. I think.”

“But I’m a man too. Or I’m close enough,” I said with a touch of indignation.

“Yes, you are,” she said, smiling at me. “But you’re not the kind of man that she knew before. You’re not like Randy, or her father.”

“So she just likes the sex?” I asked.

“You tell me!”

She was teasing me with her eyes and I blushed furiously.

“No, I think it’s more than that. But I don’t know if she realizes it yet,” Susan said. “I think you’re showing her that there are caring and thoughtful men out there in the world. That’s important to her, whether she realizes it or not.”

I blushed again.

Susan grinned at me wryly. “Didn’t realize that screwing her brains out was actually important, did you?!”

I think I blushed two or three shades deeper.

“And speaking of screwing someone’s brains out,” she said, lifting her hips to slide her bikini bottoms off. “If you’re done talking, I think I need to have a certain helpful young man screw my brains out.”

“As a matter of fact, I wasn’t done talking yet, thank you very much,” I said with as much feigned tartness as I could.

She saw that I was teasing and stuck out her tongue at me. And I was teasing, mostly. I’d wanted to talk to her about Gina, but I decided that that conversation could wait until later.

Susan quickly moved around toward my legs, leaned forward, and wrapped her warm lips around my still-flaccid penis. She could easily fit the whole thing in her mouth, and did so quickly. As her tongue danced over my sensitive dick, however, I quickly became aroused. In seconds, I was completely hard and she was teasing me with her mouth.

I raised my head and looked down at her. Her lips forming an “O” around the head of my penis, she locked eyes with me and winked. She was in a teasing mood, and I suddenly wasn’t.

I waited for her to take me completely in her mouth, but she didn’t. She kept circling my glans with her tongue. I jerked my hips up at her, trying to get her to swallow more of my erection. I looked down my torso at her and she winked at me again.

Sitting up quickly, I grasped her shoulders. I unceremoniously pulled her up the bed and rolled her onto her back. The whole time, she was grinning at me. I don’t know why my mood had suddenly shifted, but all I wanted to do now was to fuck her. And when all she wanted to do was tease me, I guess I kind of snapped.

“You know what happens when you tease me?” I asked, lifting her ankle and kneeling between her spread legs.

“Tease you?” she asked, batting her eyelashes as innocently as she could.

“Yes. Tease me,” I said, grasping the base of my penis and aiming it at her pussy.

“Was I teasing you?”

I growled and rammed my erection into her. Her eyes flew wide and her mouth opened in surprise. I withdrew and quickly slammed into her again. As she stared at me, still in shock, I began slamming into her.

“Sometimes...”

Slam.

“I’m...”

Slam.

“Not...”

Slam.

“In...”

Slam.

“The...”

Slam.

“Mood.”

Susan closed her eyes and bit her lip, my sustained thrusts jarring her against the pillows behind her head. Without slowing my pace, I grabbed her ankles and raised them over my shoulders, spreading her wider and tilting her hips up to meet my thrusts.

She was now moaning each time I penetrated her. I kept ramming myself into her as I pushed her legs back further, folding her almost in half. Holding them with my arms, I leaned forward and continued pounding into her, burying my dick all the way to the root with each stroke.

Her face was a mask of pleasure as I pounded my cock into her, hell-bent on coming within the depths of her pussy. Her moaning was almost constant, punctuated only as I slammed into her and knocked the breath from her lungs. Finally, I felt my imminent release and thrust into her one final time. With a moan of my own, I came. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as spurt after spurt of my semen filled her.

We lay like that, her bent nearly double beneath me, for a few minutes, simply panting from the intensity of our coupling. Finally, I lifted first one arm and then the other, letting her straighten her legs somewhat. I was still fairly hard, and still buried inside her.

“Wow,” she said.

“Yeah.” I swallowed hard. “Sorry. I don’t know where that came from,” I said sheepishly.

“Mmmmm. I don’t care where it came from. I enjoyed it.” With that, she clamped her legs around my hips, holding me against her. “I love feeling you inside me,” she said with a languid smile.

As if my energy had drained out of me through my penis, I suddenly felt my arms go rubbery. I quickly pulled my knees up to get a better base and virtually collapsed on top of her. I felt her nipples poke my chest as I slid my forearms under her shoulders and supported myself on my knees and elbows. Susan wrapped her arms around me and I dropped my head into the hollow of her neck, still breathing heavily.

We stayed like that for many minutes, simply enjoying the contact between our bodies.

Eventually, Susan broke the spell.

“I love the way you stay so hard inside me,” she said.

I lifted my head and gazed down into her eyes. “You do?”

She smiled and nodded.

“Then you should definitely like this,” I said, and began rocking my hips back and forth.

Because of the position we were in, I couldn’t get much travel. And because of the angle, I couldn’t get very deep. But what I could do seemed to excite her. Susan closed her eyes again and breathed deeply through her nose, her lips closed tightly with pleasure.

My cock quickly returned to full hardness as I gently thrust within her, a marked contrast compared to the pounding I’d only recently administered. She clutched me tightly and began thrusting her hips up to meet my strokes. I heard her ragged breathing in my ear as her pleasure built toward its climax.

I felt her pussy begin to contract around my cock, and I began thrusting against her clenching muscles as hard as I could. With an explosive moan, she tightened her legs around my hips and thrust against me one final time. Her pussy clenched around my shaft and sent me over the edge. Though it was less intense than my earlier orgasm, I closed my eyes tightly and rode the waves of pleasure flowing from my penis.

Susan’s pussy spasmed again, seeming to milk my penis and then she relaxed, breathing heavily. My erection, having done its pleasurable duty twice, finally began to shrink.

I pushed myself up on my arms, pulled my knees forward, then sat back on my haunches. I looked down to where our bodies were still joined, amazed at how swollen and pink her labia were. I marveled at the sight of my penis splitting her open, her inner lips puffy and pink as well. Slowly, ever so slowly, I began to withdraw my diminishing erection from her pussy. Susan moaned again as my softening length slid out of her.

When the tip of my penis finally eased free of her grasping pussy, a gush of our combined juices trickled from her swollen lips, running down to pool on the bedspread. Once again, I had literally filled her to overflowing with my come. I put my palms on her up-thrust knees and smiled at her. She smiled drowsily in return.

I rolled to the side and flopped onto my back next to her. Susan rolled over, lifted my arm around her shoulders, pressed herself against my side, and laid her head on my chest. We stayed like that for a long, languorous, wonderful time.


I don’t know how long we dozed together, but when I opened my eyes, I could tell it was early afternoon. I felt Susan stirring next to me and turned to look at her. She blinked her eyes open, yawned sheepishly, and then smiled at me.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi.”

“You feel like a shower?”

I nodded. Even though I’d taken a shower earlier, I’d already learned something important at the tender age of fifteen. If an attractive woman asks if you’d like to take a shower with her, there really is only one answer. Yes.

In addition to a large bathtub, Susan had a walk-in shower in her master bathroom. It was quite a bit larger than the shower in the hall bathroom. When I looked around, I marveled at the number of bottles that she had on her counter and in the shower. There were soaps, lotions, creams, oils, and a host of other products. I realized with a rueful grin that smooth skin and healthy hair actually took quite a bit of effort.

Susan turned on the water and stepped into the large stall. I stepped in after her and closed the door behind us. She luxuriated under the warm spray, letting it sluice over her neck and shoulders. With a guilty smile, she stepped aside so I could immerse myself.

When we finished the shower, she opened the door and grabbed two large, fluffy bath towels. I noticed with a wry smile that the towels in her bathroom were much nicer than the ones in the hall bathroom. We stepped out of the shower and I eyed the bathtub. Susan noticed the direction of my glance and arched an eyebrow at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.