Hot Summer Nights - Cover

Hot Summer Nights

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Paul's summer camp experiences have taught him many things. He used to be excited and nervous, but now he's grown into a respectful young man, and women find him irresistible. The days and nights of fun with Susan and her friends satisfy a lot of needs, but what's happening with Gina is different. As the big L-word enters the picture, Paul has to decide if this is a summer fling or if he and Gina have a future together.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next day, both Manfred and Jenny’s families were to leave camp. Manfred and Jenny spent the morning off somewhere by themselves, and when they returned from wherever they’d been, poor Manfred looked like he was going to mope all the way home. Jenny wasn’t much better. The Tharp twins and their family were set to leave as well, after only a week. They never stayed long, so their departure wasn’t unusual. Gina and I said our goodbyes to Manfred and Jenny, and then waved when they all drove out of camp after lunch.

After they had gone, Gina and I shared a knowing look. Her family would be leaving the next Sunday. We knew we only had seven days together before we too would have to say goodbye. Not for the first time, I had no idea what to do or say. Hopefully, by then, I’d figure it out. Hopefully.

That Sunday afternoon was anything but quiet. A few new families had arrived the day before, three of them with younger kids. Two older couples had arrived as well. They were both about ten years older than my parents, and both had children who had already left home.

With all the younger kids in camp, the shallow end of the lake was a hive of activity, most of it loud, all of it boisterous.

Gina and I spent our afternoon on the raft, floating idly around the deeper parts of the lake. Kendall Payton swam out and joined us about mid-afternoon. Gina watched me like a hawk. I kept my expression neutral and my eyes as politely averted as I could. I was lying on Gina’s right, and Kendall wrung the water out of her hair and lay down to the left.

Much to my surprise, Kendall struck up a conversation with us. Since she was so incredibly beautiful, I’d never dared approach her, much less talk to her.

“Hey,” Kendall said.

“Hi,” Gina said.

“Hi,” I said cautiously.

“Did you guys have fun yesterday?” Kendall asked.

“What do you mean?” Gina asked, caution warring with curiosity in her tone.

“On your hike.”

“How’d you know about that?”

“Drew told me. He said your sister told him,” Kendall said, nodding at Gina.

“Oh. Okay.”

“Was it fun?” Kendall asked again.

Gina looked at me and I smiled tightly. Then she turned back to the older girl and nodded.

“Listen,” Kendall said hesitantly. “I know you all don’t know me real well, but could I ask a real big favor?”

“I guess,” Gina replied cautiously.

“Next time you go, could I maybe go with you?”

Gina tensed up. I don’t know if Kendall noticed, but I sure did. “I guess,” Gina said, clearly trying to put the other girl off. “I didn’t know you liked hiking.”

“I don’t. Well, I don’t know if I do or not,” Kendall said sullenly.

“Huh?” Gina asked.

“Nobody ever talks to me here. Nobody ever does anything with me,” Kendall said, tears welling up. “All the girls look at me like you do,” she said, nodding at Gina. “Like I’m competition, or too stuck up, or worse,” she said, tears flowing freely now. “And all the guys my age either don’t look at me, like you do, afraid that their girlfriends’ll dump ‘em. Or worse, they all talk to my tits,” she said, fighting a sniffle and laughing. “Like they’re gonna talk back or something!”

Gina and I were speechless.

“And all the older guys, the dads, they just stare at me when they think I’m not looking. And nobody talks to me, nobody asks me to go hiking, nobody does anything with me,” she said morosely. She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

“I guess there aren’t many girls your age here,” Gina said a bit defensively.

“Ha!” Kendall burst out, looking at Gina with red-rimmed eyes. “How old do you think I am?” she asked bitterly, sniffling again.

“I dunno,” Gina said. “Eighteen or nineteen, I guess.”

“Ha,” Kendall snorted. “I just turned sixteen.”

“Really?” Gina asked. She was as incredulous as I was.

Kendall nodded, then sniffled. “I just look older, and I hate it. And I hate this place. And I’m so tired of being lonely. I thought you’d be different,” she said sullenly and started to stand up.

“No. Wait,” Gina said, putting her hand on Kendall’s arm. “Look, I’m really sorry. I had no idea.”

Kendall looked at Gina and saw the truth of it.

“Look,” Kendall said, “I don’t want to steal your boyfriend. I just want someone to talk to me. I’m so tired of being treated like the enemy, or like I don’t exist,” she said, tears streaking her face anew.

“I’m so sorry,” Gina crooned, putting her arm around the other girl.

I lay right where I was. I knew that this was a powder keg for me, a situation where whatever I did could be taken the wrong way. So I stayed put.

Gina finally soothed Kendall’s tears. When Kendall stopped crying, her nose and eyes were red, but she was at least smiling.

“Can I ask you something?” Gina asked when the older girl calmed down.

“I guess.” Sniffle.

“What makes you think Paul’s my boyfriend?”

Kendall wasn’t nearly as shocked by that as I was. Fortunately, Gina couldn’t see my abashed expression.

“He is, isn’t he?” Kendall asked

Gina looked at me. With my answering grin, she turned back to the older girl and nodded firmly. “But we haven’t told anyone. How’d you know?”

Kendall suddenly laughed. Gina and I were both taken aback, but Gina pressed the question.

“Anyone who watched you two could tell,” Kendall said.

Gina looked at me and I shrugged.

“Well, maybe not anyone,” Kendall said ruefully.

“What do you mean?” Gina asked.

“Well, since no one’ll talk to me, I watch people. I guess I kinda like it. I mean, sometimes, I’ll look like I’m reading a book, but mostly I’m just people watching,” Kendall said. “I was in the clubhouse when y’all got back last night.”

“So?” Gina asked, somewhat diffidently.

“I watched the four of you eat dinner.”

Gina still didn’t get it. I had to admit, neither did I.

“You guys touch each other,” Kendall explained.

Fortunately, Gina didn’t see my look of shock. I began to panic. What did Kendall know? If she knew, what did Gina’s parents know? What did my parents know?

“Most people don’t touch each other. It’s weird, you know,” Kendall said. “But I’ve watched people work almost in each other’s laps, and they don’t touch. Couples touch each other. You all touch each other,” she said by way of explanation.

I thought about it, and she was right. Even now, Gina had one foot idly hooked over my left ankle. I hadn’t noticed it before, but I thought back to dinner the night before, and realized that Gina would put her hand over mine, or touch my arm as we ate.

Kendall broke my reverie by speaking again. “And Jenny and Manfred,” she hesitantly began. “Something big happened between them yesterday, right?”

“How do you know all this?” I asked incredulously. I felt my panic rising again. If she knew it, then so could anyone. I was shocked.

“That one’s easier,” Kendall said with aplomb. “Jenny was walking a little slow last night, and she looked real ... tender. And Manfred was hovering over her all night, like she might break. So I figured, what with yesterday being their last day together, that maybe...”

Gina nodded soberly and Kendall’s expression brightened.

“I knew it!” she said. “I won’t tell anyone,” Kendall said quickly, seeing our expressions.

“How do you know all this?” Gina asked, unconsciously repeating my very words.

“I guess I just pay attention to people. That’s all,” Kendall said simply.

“You don’t think anyone noticed?” Gina asked nervously.

“I doubt it,” Kendall said after a moment’s thought. “Most people just don’t pay that much attention.”

Gina and I both sighed. Kendall just grinned at us.

“You really are a cute couple,” she said to Gina.

I felt Gina’s foot rub against my leg and smiled to myself. Gina grinned at me.

“Thanks,” we said simultaneously.

“I thought you were different,” Kendall said gratefully.

The two girls talked and I half-listened. I was still on dangerous ground; I knew Gina was still a little jealous of the older girl’s beauty. I didn’t want to actively participate in the conversation, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t listen.

Kendall told us about herself. Her father was a police officer in Chattanooga. They came to this camp because it was so far away from where her dad worked. She also told Gina that she had skipped a grade, so despite the fact that she was only about a year older than us, she would be starting her senior year at the end of the summer.

Gina was slowly impressed, as was I, by Kendall. I had thought she was unapproachable. I couldn’t have been more wrong. She was dying for companionship, any companionship.

And she turned out to be smart. I was pretty smart, I’d quietly admit to myself. And Gina was probably a little smarter than me. I don’t know if Kendall was just that much smarter, or she simply paid more attention to the world around her. But as I listened to her talk with Gina, I was more and more impressed with how much she knew about people. And I could tell that Gina was impressed too, as she became more and more relaxed as the conversation progressed.

“So I’ve decided I’m going to medical school,” Kendall said as I tuned in to the conversation again.

“You’re kidding me,” Gina said.

Kendall shook her head firmly. “Why?” she asked, a bit suspiciously.

“I want to be a doctor too,” Gina said decidedly.

I was somewhat shocked. Gina hadn’t even told me that.

“Really?” Kendall asked. “What kind?”

“I don’t know yet, but I’m thinking about either family practice or OB-GYN.”

Kendall shook her head. “I’m going upstairs,” she said.

Gina cocked her head.

Kendall tapped her temple. “Psychiatry. I don’t want to be a psychologist, they’re not MDs. I actually want to go into couples therapy.”

“Wow,” said Gina. “Cool.”

“Yeah, cool.”

I zoned out of the conversation at that point, as the girls started talking about other things, people at the camp, and life in the real world.

Listening to them talk, I quickly realized that inside Kendall’s admittedly beautiful body was a girl just as scared and unsure as we were. She had her own doubts and insecurities and desires, just like we did.

I liked her immediately.


Later that night, after dinner, Gina and I were alone together. Well, as alone as we could be on one of the couches in the clubhouse.

“I like Kendall,” she said suddenly.

I didn’t know what to say. I began to panic as I thought through the possibilities. If I said I liked her too, would Gina be jealous? If I said I didn’t like her, would Gina be angry, or disappointed? If I...

Gina was laughing at me. At my flustered expression, she put her hand on my knee.

“It’s okay. You can say you like her too,” she said gently, her eyes bright with her suppressed laughter.

I blinked at her.

She nodded. “I guess she’s not so bad after all,” Gina said, still grinning at my discomfiture.

“I guess.”

Gina grinned at me and patted my knee. “You’re sweet,” she said, laughing at me with her eyes. “And she does have an amazing body.” I could tell she was enjoying my strangled expression.

The rest of the night I spent trying not to get an erection as Gina playfully teased me by comparing her body to Kendall’s; point-by-point, it seemed.

I was lucky; on all accounts.


The next day, Monday, Gina and her mom went shopping in town. I was still a little uncomfortable around Kendall, and with Manfred and Jenny gone, I was at loose ends for the morning. So I headed to Susan’s to see if she needed help with anything.

When I got there, she was working around by the back patio on her new flowerbed. She gave me a pair of gloves and a potting shovel, and I wordlessly joined her on my knees. We worked until lunchtime in companionable silence. By the time we were done, all of her begonias were planted.

“Want to take a shower before lunch?” she asked, her familiar mischievous smile adorning her face.

I nodded eagerly. I was honest enough with myself to admit that after Saturday’s hike and Gina’s teasing Sunday night, I was really, really ready to take Susan up on her offer. At the thought, my penis stiffened immediately.

“I guess you do,” Susan said, grinning at me as she frankly eyed my bobbing erection.

She stood and took her gloves off, then wiped the dirt from her knees and shins. I did the same and we headed for the sliding glass door to her bedroom. She kicked off her yard sandals by the door and I wiped my feet on the mat.

Once inside the cool house, she headed straight for the shower. She squeezed my hard-on as we entered the large shower and then released me to douse her head. She didn’t even bother to remove her hair tie before she did it. Once her hair was thoroughly wet, however, she pulled out the band and shook out her dark tresses, rinsing them under the stinging spray of the water. She tugged me under with her, using the obvious handle, and I closed my eyes as the water sluiced over me.

“Susan?”

“Mmm hmm,” she said, slowly stroking my erection as the water washed over us.

“Can I go down on you?”

“Sure, Paul. You don’t need to ask, though. On second thought,” she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye, “maybe you should ask first.”

I grinned at her. “I don’t make you ask first when you go down on me.”

“Hmm. I think you have a point. Okay, you don’t have to ask. I’ll make an exception for you.”

“Thanks,” I said dryly.

“Don’t mention it,” she said nonchalantly and grinned at me.

We washed each other quickly after that, eager to dry off. Before we were done, however, Susan held up her hand and signed for me to wait.

She pulled a bottle of conditioner off the bench seat and squirted some in her hand. She pulled a disposable razor from a plastic package on the seat and then put one foot up on the wooden bench. I watched in wonder as she spread the conditioner over her pubic area. With a few sure strokes of the razor, she quickly removed the conditioner, and any stubble, bending over to make sure she got everything.

When she was done, she rinsed and then took my hand, pressing it against her mons. It was the smoothest I’d ever felt it; soft, supple skin without a trace of hair. My penis seemed to get harder still. Susan grinned at my reaction.

“Trade secret,” she said with a wink.

I nodded mutely as she turned off the water and opened the door to retrieve our towels. We quickly dried off and stepped out of the shower.

She headed for the bedroom, once again using the obvious handle to make sure I followed closely. She backed me up against the bed and then shoved until I sat down.

“But I wanted to... , “ I started to protest.

She put her finger to her lips and shushed me.

Without preamble, she knelt at the foot of the bed, between my legs, and took my swollen cock in her mouth. She sucked me deep, letting her tongue roam over the sensitive underside. I groaned in pleasure, unable to argue with her about what I wanted.

When she finally came up for air, grinning at me, I worked up the nerve to protest.

“I want to go down on you,” I said, trying to keep the note of petulance out of my voice.

“I know,” she said simply. “And I want you to, too. But I’ve been dying to do this for a couple of days now. Sit back and relax, give me what I want, and then we’ll play,” she said. I could tell by her tone that she would brook no objection, so I did as requested.

I leaned back on my arms as she lowered her head. In reality, I did miss her attention, and I enjoyed her sucking me. I felt guilty about not spending more time with her. I also felt guilty about being here with her now. It somehow felt that I was betraying Gina.

“What’s the matter?” Susan asked, looking up at me.

The cause of her disaffection was clear: I was limp.

“I feel guilty,” I said, chagrined.

“About what?” she asked, taking me seriously. She put her arms on my thighs and looked at me earnestly.

“Gina.”

“Mmm. I see. Have you had sex with her yet?”

I shook my head.

“But you think you will? Sooner or later.”

I slowly nodded. “I hope, at least.”

She smiled. “Do you love her?” she asked gently.

I thought for a moment, then tentatively nodded.

Susan smiled again. “You’re a good guy, Paul. But let me ask you something.”

I nodded.

“Do you think you can love two women at the same time?”

I hesitated, then nodded.

“Or more, perhaps?”

“I guess.”

“And when the time is right, you can tell Gina about us, if you think she can handle it.”

I was shocked. But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed reasonable.

“We could even have a threesome, if you like,” she said, kissing the tip of my penis. “I think I’d like that.”

The thought of Gina and Susan together was more than enough to start me on the path toward a full-blown erection. Susan smiled at my reaction.

“Do you think she’d like that?” Susan asked, taking my expanding cock into her mouth once again.

I nodded, feeling the blood rushing to my erection.

“You like the idea of both of us sucking your dick?”

I nodded again, my breath speeding up as my heart thudded in my chest. Susan wrapped her lips around my dick and began bobbing her head up and down.

“I’d love to see her sucking you off,” she said, taking me out of her mouth and drawing a deep breath. “And I’d love to see your come on her lovely skin.”

My penis throbbed and Susan gave me a smoldering look.

“You’ve seen that, have you?”

I nodded jerkily and she suddenly impaled herself on my rod. She tried to take more of me in her mouth, but couldn’t because of the edge of the bed.

So she popped my erection out of her mouth and stood up. Without a word, she pushed me onto my back, my legs still hanging over the edge. She climbed up next to me and turned around to straddle me, one knee on either side my head. With a low moan, she dropped to all fours and sucked my erection back into her mouth.

In that position, she could easily take all of me down her throat. So she did. Despite the fact that I was eye to eye with her beautiful slit, I was oblivious. She was taking me deeper than she ever had before, her nose pressing against my balls on each downstroke.

She would wrap her lips around the thick base of my cock and run her tongue over the top of my shaft. She held me for as long as she could before coming up for air, bobbing up and down on my shaft for a moment before plunging down to swallow my length again.

Under that onslaught, I came quickly. My hips jerked as I felt my orgasm begin. Susan clamped her lips around my shaft, only a few inches from the crown, and began massaging me with her lips and tongue. The first spurt caught her by surprise and she started. She recovered quickly, however, and I could feel her swallow as I continued to ejaculate.

When my orgasm subsided, I relaxed my back and leg muscles and lowered my hips to the bed. Susan never let me out of her mouth, slowly nursing my semi-erect penis.

When I recovered enough to open my eyes, I looked up at a delightful sight. Susan’s pussy was spread before me, her labia already flushed with her excitement and her inner lips just peeking out from between them. I lifted my head and flicked my tongue against her slit.

She moaned at the contact and spread her legs, lowering her pussy onto my face. I inhaled her scent and flicked my tongue against her again. She renewed her assault on my deflating penis and I felt my arousal mounting. I hooked my arms around her legs and spread her lips with my fingers, completely exposing her to my lips and tongue.

She began moaning around my cock as I thrust my tongue into her. I speared the tip against her, feeling the hard little bud of flesh of her clit under its protective hood. She moaned again and I concentrated on her pussy. I wrapped my lips around her hooded clit and sucked gently, putting pressure on the base with my tongue.

She bobbed on my erection, caressing me with long strokes of her tongue. I tried to drown out the sensations she was creating and concentrate on her. It was difficult to do since she was very good at what she was doing. I turned back to her pussy and pulled back for a moment, simply admiring her. Her entire vulva was flushed and swollen, her dark pink inner lips were fleshy and spread like wings before me.

I playfully flicked her hooded clit with my tongue and felt her spasm in response. I suddenly had the urge to lick her until she could no longer suck my dick. I began sweeping my tongue side to side over the covered nubbin of flesh, eliciting another groan of pleasure from her. She stopped bobbing her head and concentrated on licking my shaft, rubbing it against her face.

With my fingers, I pulled her outer labia further apart and began sucking and licking her inner lips, running my tongue down the divide between the two. I would pause every few strokes and kiss the inside of her thighs, blowing cool air on her super-heated pussy. She shuddered every time I did that, and I kept up the teasing.

I returned to licking her hooded clit, circling it with my tongue and nuzzling my face in the folds of her lips. With a sly grin, I realized that she was now merely holding my dick in her mouth, idly moving her tongue over the top of my shaft. I redoubled my efforts.

With my tongue, I felt her clit poking out from under its protective cover and I concentrated on the flesh surrounding the sensitive pearl. Susan moaned around my cock and shuddered as I errantly flicked my tongue across her clit. She began humping her hips against my face, trying to get more of my tongue inside her, and I decided to stop teasing her.

I plunged my middle finger into her pussy, feeling her warmth and wetness surrounding me, and concentrated on the base of her clit. I pushed it with my tongue while I wrapped my lips around the hood and exposed nubbin. Flicking my tongue side to side again, I felt her spasm and begin to buck against me.

With a rising shriek, muffled by my erection in her mouth, she came. Her pussy seemed to get twice as wet around my finger as she bucked against me. I kept up my pressure on her clit, rotating my finger inside her. She was now almost screaming around my cock and her hips were shaking as the pleasure of her orgasm surged over her.

Her clit quickly retreated into its hood, and I slowly pulled my lips back from her pussy. She let my cock slip from her mouth and collapsed on top of me as the tremors subsided. She jerked and spasmed, her whole body shaking with little aftershocks.

When she recovered enough to lift herself off me, she swung her leg over my head and crawled to the head of the bed. I sat up and turned to crawl after her. She rolled onto her back, and when I went to move between her legs, she shook her head.

“Come straddle my chest,” she said.

I cocked my head at her.

“My mouth’s a little tired, and my pussy is definitely too sensitive right now. So,” she said, cupping her breasts, “you can fuck these.”

I was confused, and it was evident.

Susan laughed at me. It was a gentle laugh, but laughter nonetheless. She motioned for me to straddle her chest, and I slowly complied. I had no idea how I was going to “fuck her tits.”

“Oops,” she said. “I forgot. Reach in the top drawer of the nightstand, get the lotion that’s there.”

I did as instructed, handing her the bottle. She squirted a generous amount in the valley between her flattened breasts, and then squeezed some onto the head of my cock. The lotion was cool and my cock jerked at the sensation.

She rubbed the lotion into her chest and then smeared the rest over my cock. I watched in amazement as she cupped her breasts and pushed them together.

“Now,” she said, “fuck me.”

Looking down at her, I was confused. And I began to panic, wondering what to do and not wanting to look stupid.

“Put your dick between my tits,” she said gently, realizing I was lost.

I looked down at her breasts, thrust together, her nipples very close to each other, and very erect. Then, I finally Got It. She smiled as I eased forward, sliding the slippery head of my erection between the proffered mounds of flesh.

The sensation was like none I’d ever experienced. It wasn’t like her pussy or her mouth, it was ... softer. But the idea of thrusting back and forth between her tits was very erotic. I began to do just that and she smiled again, closing her eyes and running her tongue over her lips.

I pumped my dick between her breasts, enjoying watching the head poke out the top of her cleavage. The lotion quickly warmed with the friction of my thrusts and I was soon crying out in pleasure each time the sensitive head of my penis passed through the soft valley of her compressed breasts.

I thrust for perhaps three or four minutes before the pleasure overwhelmed me and I felt my orgasm building. She could see it on my face and she suddenly let go of her breasts and wrapped her right hand around my dick. She began stroking my lotion-slick length, aiming the tip at her open mouth.

I came with a groan, the first shot landing on her cheek and lips. She quickly adjusted her aim and the rest of my spurts landed in her mouth or on her lips. When my spurts finally dribbled to a stop, I hunched my hips forward. She wrapped her lips around my glans and sucked the remaining semen from my shaft. She smiled at me as she released my penis, her lips and cheek covered in pearly lines of my seed.

With her left hand, she quickly wiped up the stray drops of my come and licked them off her fingers. When she had her face clean, she grinned at me.

“I’m starving,” she said. “How about some lunch?”


A couple of days later, on Wednesday, I was talking to Susan in the clubhouse after breakfast when a man named Bill came looking for her. He and his wife were one of the older couples who had arrived the previous weekend, and I knew him only vaguely.

He wanted to talk to Susan about showing some movies that night. Since they didn’t go far away, I could easily overhear their conversation. As it turned out, he owned several movie theatres, and had brought a projector and some films with him. He wanted to show The Apple Dumpling Gang for the kids, and then Shampoo afterward.

Susan was all for it, and word soon spread that there would be movies in the clubhouse that night. Mom and Dad decided that I was old enough to watch Shampoo, but that Erin wasn’t. Erin didn’t take to the idea too well, and sulked for most of the morning. Karen Delozier, however, offered to let the younger girls have a sleepover at their cabin, and Erin quickly perked up.

Gina and Kendall had made fast friends over the past days, and I was slowly becoming comfortable around the older girl, even though I still didn’t know what to make of her yet. She was at times incredibly witty and insightful, and then completely clueless. It’s like she didn’t have any common sense sometimes. And she took her beauty completely for granted. She wasn’t stuck up about it, but she did little to assert it.

Gina, Kendall, and I spent most of the day lounging around on the raft, soaking up the sun and swimming when we wanted to cool off. We were all excited about the movies that night, too. Bill had even driven to town and picked up several large bags of popcorn for everyone.

So after dinner, he began setting up his movie screen and projector, while most of the men and older boys helped move the couches and set up chairs. All the younger kids crowded the front couches as he started the first movie. Gina, Kendall, and I all hung out toward the back of the improvised movie theatre. We all enjoyed the movie tremendously. Sometimes it’s good to feel like a kid, especially when no one expects you to act grown up.

The kids’ movie ended about nine o’clock, and most of them went off to bed. While the last reel was rewinding, the three of us mostly goofed off, waiting for the grown-up movie to start.

When it did, Gina, Kendall, and I grabbed one of the back couches. There actually weren’t as many adults as there had been kids, and the couches to either side of us were empty. I sat on the end of the couch with Gina to my right and Kendall at the far end.

When Bill turned out the lights, I hesitantly put my arm around Gina. When she merely looked at my hand on her right shoulder, I started to panic. Then, with a grin, she leaned against me and all was right in the world.

The movie began, but I wasn’t paying much attention. I was enjoying the feeling of Gina pressed against me, my arm securely around her, holding her tight. I looked over Gina’s head and Kendall smiled at me. When she turned to watch the movie, I kissed the crown of Gina’s head. She snuggled closer and I sighed.

By the time I started watching the movie again, I was lost. To make matters worse, Gina had put her hand on my thigh and was slowly rubbing my leg, inching her way toward my penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.