Hot Summer Nights - Cover

Hot Summer Nights

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Paul's summer camp experiences have taught him many things. He used to be excited and nervous, but now he's grown into a respectful young man, and women find him irresistible. The days and nights of fun with Susan and her friends satisfy a lot of needs, but what's happening with Gina is different. As the big L-word enters the picture, Paul has to decide if this is a summer fling or if he and Gina have a future together.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Once inside our cabin, we sat down on the couch, both shell-shocked from the conversations with our mothers.

“That was weird,” I said quietly.

“Yeah.”

“Have you told your mom? I mean ... you know.”

She shook her head. “But I think she’s got a pretty good idea.”

“Yeah. My mom figured things out too. She talked to me about it yesterday morning.”

Gina looked at me in shock.

“No, nothing like that. She just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t ... you know ... force you or anything.”

“You could have,” she said in a quiet, almost wistful, voice.

I turned toward her on the couch, taking her hand in my own. “I know.”

She turned and looked at me, wide-eyed.

I smiled. “I know. But I wouldn’t be the kind of guy you’d like if I’d do something like that. You know I won’t force you. Don’t you?” Suddenly, it was very important that she understand this.

She nodded, assured. “Kara said the same thing.”

My eyes flew wide in shock, and she giggled involuntarily.

“You told Kara?” I asked, incredulous.

“Uh-huh,” she said seriously. “She’s known everything since that first time we went hiking.”

“You’re kidding me?” I was in shock.

She shook her head. “She likes you. She says you’re a good guy, because you’re not rushing me.”

“Is that why she was so nice to me last night, and then this morning?”

“Mmm hmm. Last night, I told her what happened between us.”

“Everything?” I asked, my voice squeaky.

“Pretty much. She and I are real close. Well ... now we are. We used to fight real bad sometimes. But we get along real well now.”

“Everything?” Was I repeating myself? I was.

She smiled, gently, and squeezed my hand. “It’s okay. She’s cool. She won’t tell anyone.”

“Are you sure?”

She laughed and then nodded quickly. “With all the stuff I know about her, she won’t tell anyone. I trust her.”

I was still dubious.

She chuckled lightly. “You’re such a goof,” she chided me gently. “But you’re my goof.”

I blushed and grinned at her shyly. “I just can’t believe you told her everything.”

“Ha! You should be happy I did.”

I looked at her, my expression full of unasked questions.

“She’s the one who told me that I should suck you off.”

My poor, battered sensibilities couldn’t take much more of this. I looked at her, completely abashed.

She laughed again, her eyes dancing. Then she nodded. “She showed me what to do, the basics, I mean, and told me that I’d really like it. And that you’d love it.” Her expression turned into a teasing moue. “You do, don’t you?”

I swallowed hard and nodded. Then I looked out the screened window. No one was in sight. When I looked back at Gina, she was grinning shyly at me. I pulled my hand out of her grasp, gently, and touched her face. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, pressing her cheek against me.

I leaned forward and tilted my head, pressing my lips against hers. She eagerly responded, and I moved my tongue over her lips, tasting her. I broke the kiss and she slowly opened her eyes. When she did, I leaned back on the couch, pulling her with me. She readily followed, and as I laid my head on the armrest, she crawled atop me. We untangled our legs and I pulled her head down again, kissing her tenderly.

Her nipples hardened against my chest and I moved my hands down her back, cupping her ass. She ground her hips against me and I felt myself begin to harden.

“Mmmmm,” she purred, low in her throat.

“You like that?”

“Yes,” she hissed as I pulled her hips against me, pressing my erection into her.

She lowered her head and kissed me again, with rising ardor. I responded against her, rocking my hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy with my erection. She moaned again and pressed her lips against me even harder.

Then she pulled back and began kissing my cheeks and neck. I gasped as she moved down and tenderly kissed my ear, her silky hair whispering over my cheek. She darted her tongue inside my ear and my breath caught again. For such a small gesture, the pleasure was almost overpowering; intense and highly erotic. Gina felt my reaction and blew gently, teasing me. I clutched her ass and groaned as she darted her tongue in again.

My breathing grew ragged and I hugged her to me. She gasped when my erection swelled against her, and then renewed her assault. Somewhere in the middle of what she was doing to me, I lost the capacity for coherent thought. I simply arched my back against her, sucking in air though my nose, lips closed tightly in pleasure.

Finally, deliciously, she relented. Kissing her way back up my cheek, I came to my senses, panting from the excitement and grinning like an idiot.

“You like that?” she asked, full of feigned innocence.

I nodded jerkily and her eyes laughed at me. I lifted my head to kiss her and she pulled back playfully.

I looked at her questioningly.

She shook her head and I felt my brow crease in a confused frown. She smiled brightly and kissed the tip of my nose. Then, suddenly, her lips crushed against mine. I felt her breathing on my cheek, hot and quick, her tongue running along my lips, teasing me. With my hands still on her ass, I ground my hips against her, causing her to moan.

She pulled back from the kiss, breathless and drunken-eyed.

“I want you to do something for me,” I whispered.

She closed her lips and swallowed, her eyes filled with love, and desire.

“I want you to suck me.”

Her nostrils flared and a small smile played across her lips. Without a word, she began to crawl down my body. I spread my legs to accommodate her and she curled up on the couch between them. Then, I put one hand behind my head and took a deep breath.

With her hand, she lifted my erection and kissed the tip, right at the sensitive curve where the crown met the shaft. She kissed down the bottom ridge until her soft cheek brushed across my balls, then continued to kiss them as well. With her hot breath bathing my testicles, I took another deep breath and closed my eyes.

She kissed back up my shaft then slowly sucked the head into her mouth. Silken strands of her dark hair brushed across my sensitive inner thighs and I shuddered. I felt her breath on the top of my shaft as she worked her lips against the crown, flicking her tongue over the slit at the tip.

As she removed her lips from my cock, I groaned. I felt more than heard her laughter as she began to plant wet kisses down the side of my shaft. Once she reached the base, she switched sides and moved toward the crown, kissing and sucking as she went. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, and at the same time circled the tip with her strong tongue.

My hips jerked, and I felt her laughter again, her hot breath gusting across my pubic hair. She pumped my cock a few times, loosely, and then took the head back in her mouth. I shuddered as I felt her lips open and move down my length. Her hair tickled my thighs and abdomen as she raised herself over me. I opened my eyes and looked down my torso at the crown of her head as she slowly lowered her mouth over my shaft.

When she clamped her lips around me, about halfway down, I groaned and let my head fall back against the armrest. She worked her mouth on my erection, caressing me with her tongue, and then slowly withdrew, dragging her lips along my length. When she reached the glans, she let my cock pop completely out of her mouth.

Teasing me, she kissed the underside of the crown playfully, running her tongue along the seam and into the hole at the tip. My breathing got deeper as my arousal grew and I closed my eyes again, savoring the feeling of her between my legs. She teased the bottom of my glans for a moment then squeezed the base.

I felt her tongue begin to describe arcs along the sides of my shaft as she moved toward the base. She opened her hand and moved toward my balls, pulling at the loose skin of my scrotum with her lips, flicking it with her tongue. She moved lower still and took one of my testicles in her mouth, sucking gently, washing it with her tongue. I groaned quietly as she switched to the other, then finally released it, wet with her saliva and cooling as the air slowly dried it.

I clenched and my penis swelled in her loose grasp. She cooed in delight and returned to my shaft, kissing her way up my length. Once she reached the crown, she took it in her mouth, circling it with her tongue. I jerked my hips, trying to get her to take more of me in her mouth, and she released me entirely, chuckling mischievously.

I raised my head and opened my eyes, looking down my torso at her, only to see her looking back at me with smoldering eyes and a wry grin. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft, maintaining eye contact. Then she flicked her tongue against the bottom of the head and I groaned, letting my head fall back. I felt her chuckling around my shaft and closed my eyes again as she started sinking toward the base of my cock.

Once she had half my dick in her mouth, she stopped and wrapped her hand around the shaft. She began bobbing her head, slowly, raking my sensitive shaft with her soft, supple lips. I moaned again, low in my chest, and she sped her pace. When she reached the crown, she would lock her lips around the ridge and then plunge back down, caressing me with her tongue as she did. Then she would pull back up, sucking as she did, squeezing and pumping with her hand.

I moaned again and put my free hand on the back of her head. She moaned as well, vibrating my cock with her mouth and trying to take more of me. She got perhaps all but three inches and clamped her lips shut, working her mouth and caressing my shaft with her tongue. I groaned again as she returned to bobbing her head.

She maintained her up and down motion, my hand still on the back of her head, and I soon felt my orgasm welling up. I was breathing deeply through my nose, nostrils flaring with each breath. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, lost in the pleasure she was giving me with her mouth.

With a rush, I felt the first surge of semen flow up my shaft. She moaned as the hot liquid spurted into the back of her throat. My cock jerked and spasmed in her mouth, shooting my come like a geyser into her throat. She moaned again as the spurts slowed. Milking my cock with her hand, she continued sucking as my orgasm slowly subsided.

I opened my eyes and saw stars, slowly letting my clenched back and leg muscles go slack. She brushed the sensitive head of my cock with her tongue and I started, jerking my hips against her. I ran my fingers through her glossy black hair, savoring its texture and the heat of her scalp.

She pulled up a little and I felt her swallow, then swallow again. Her breath on the top of my saliva-slick cock felt exquisite and I savored the feeling, my hips still twitching from the strength of my orgasm.

Finally, she let my slowly shrinking cock fall from her lips and I felt her brush her hair back. I raised my head off the armrest and looked at her, her eyes holding my own and smiling. She kissed the tip of my shiny cock and smiled at me, languidly closing her eyes and pressing her lips against my glans again.

I shuddered, half from the feeling and half from the sight itself. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I sat up and gently pulled her up my body, my slippery cock rubbing along her smooth skin as she moved.

She flattened herself against my chest, her weight deliciously slight, and kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips and pressed up into her, darting my tongue into her mouth.

With a sigh, we broke the kiss. She stared into my eyes, from only a few inches away, and I felt my heart swell and threaten to burst. I languorously rubbed my hand along her back, lightly scratching my fingernails across her satin skin and she smiled dreamily, laying her head on my shoulder. Her silken hair cascaded over my shoulder as she settled against me and kissed the hollow of my neck.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“Mmm hmm,” she said, sighing contentedly. “Me too.”


We lay there for a few minutes, simply relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. I was running my fingers up and down her spine, enjoying the feeling as her breathing slowed and became deep and even.

“I’m glad I have you,” she said quietly.

“Mmmmm, me too.”

“Kara was right.”

“About what?”

“She said you were a good guy. I mean, I knew you were too,” she hastily added, “but she said I was lucky you weren’t pushing me.”

“I’m glad.”

“And she said...” She raised her head to look at me, and even with her complexion I could tell she was blushing. “She said that...” Her face assumed an odd expression and I realized she was about to quote Kara. “‘If he’s the kind of guy who’ll go down on you, and he’s any good, then you’d better make sure he’s happy.’”

“I am.”

She blushed again and grinned shyly. “I know you’re good, silly.”

“No. I mean I’m happy.”

“Oh,” she said sheepishly.

“But thanks.”

She laid her head on my chest again and sighed contentedly. “I told Kara about it when we got back. About last week, when we were at the quarry, and you...” She paused for a second and gathered her courage. “And you went down on me.”

“Wow,” I said softly.

I felt her nod against my chest. “That’s when she told me that I should go down on you too. That’s why I did, that night after the movie, on the float.”

“I’m glad you did.”

She nodded again. “Me too. When I told her about what you did ... to my ... to my pussy, she got real excited.”

My eyes went wide, but I wisely kept my mouth shut.

“When I told her about it, it was dark, and we were sitting in the rocking chairs on the front porch, by ourselves. I could tell she was kinda playing with herself.”

I felt my pulse quicken, and I realized with a start that thinking of Kara masturbating excited me. With all my willpower, I tried not to get hard.

“She said I was real lucky. She said she likes you.”

“Likes me?”

“Yeah.”

I began to panic. I liked Kara, but I loved Gina. What if Kara did something? What if she got jealous or something? Listen to me, I chided myself, thinking about older girls falling over themselves to be with me. Fat chance of that!

“She wouldn’t do anything,” Gina said softly when she felt my heartbeat and breathing grow quicker. “I used to flirt with her boyfriends, she goes through them pretty quickly sometimes. There was this one guy that she was dating, last year. I’d flirt with him when she wasn’t around. I think she really liked him, too.”

I listened intently, idly stroking her back.

“He broke up with her and begged me to go out with him. Kara and I got in this really big fight about it. She didn’t talk to me for a week. I felt so awful. I didn’t even like him, really. I guess I just wanted to ... Well, I don’t know what I wanted to do. I apologized about a million times. She wouldn’t even say anything to me, she’d just get up and leave if I tried to talk to her.

“She’d go to her room and lock her door and I could hear her crying. I felt so bad. I even had to ride the bus for a week, because she wouldn’t let me ride with her when she drove to school. When Mom found out, they had a long talk. Mom came out of her room and told me that I needed to apologize to Kara. I told her that I had, a million times. Mom just said ‘go in and apologize again.’

“So I did. Kara had been crying. I told her how sorry I was. She looked so awful. I think she felt bad for how she’d treated me too. Mom kept Leah helping her in the kitchen, so she wouldn’t ask us what was the matter. I promised Kara that I’d never do it again, and she forgave me. I cried so hard when she did. I felt so bad for what I’d done to her, but I hated it worse when she wouldn’t talk to me.

“That’s the last fight we’ve ever had. She’s never really been interested in any of my boyfriends, but after that night, we promised each other that we’d never try to steal the other one’s guy.” She cleared her throat and took a deep breath. “So I trust her. She really does like you, but I’m not worried about her trying to steal you or anything. She tells me stuff about her boyfriends now.” She hugged me tight. “I’m just happy that I’ve got something to tell her now too. I’m glad Kara and I are really close now, I don’t know what I’d do if she ever didn’t talk to me again.”

I didn’t know how I felt about Gina telling her sister about the two of us. On the one hand, I liked some of the things that Kara told Gina, especially about giving me head. But I was also worried that ... Well, I don’t know what I was worried about, exactly. I just was.

I banished my worries and hugged her tight, enjoying the small squeak she emitted as I did so. She hugged me back and sighed deeply.

“Mmmmm, I know what I want to do,” I said softly, stroking her hair.

“What?”

Without answering, I rolled toward the back of the couch, pulling her along as I did. I quickly shifted so that she was lying on the couch and I was supporting myself over her. I bent forward to kiss her, enjoying knowing what I was going to do and delighting in the confused look in her eyes. I kissed her, tasting her lips against my own, and she responded against me. When we broke the kiss, her eyes slowly opened and focused on my face. I grinned mischievously and kissed the tip of her nose.

“I thought I’d show you, again, why Kara thinks I’m such a nice guy,” I said.

“Huh?”

“You’ll see.”

I kissed down her elegant neck and she arched her back, sighing. She put her hands on my head to hold me close as I kissed my way down her chest. I moved to the side and sucked her puckered brown nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. She gasped when I did, and I grinned to myself. Gently clamping my lips against her nipple, I pulled back, extending it and lifting her breast slightly. She moaned again and I switched to the other breast.

I circled her areola with the tip of my tongue, teasing her. She whimpered and I relented, pulling her crinkly nipple into my mouth and warming it with my tongue. Still holding my head, she arched her back, trying to force more of her sensitive nipple into my mouth. I circled the sleek brown pebble with my tongue, causing her to moan, once again grinning to myself.

I released her nipple and lavished attention on her other breast. She moaned against me, deep in her chest, as I alternated between the hard little buds, sucking and licking them for several minutes. She ran her fingers through my hair and sighed as I released her and lifted my head to gaze into her eyes.

A mischievous expression on my face, I blew her a kiss and began to move down her body. I ran my tongue down her flat stomach, circling her navel, dipping into it, making her shudder and gasp. I planted a kiss on the shallow depression and then began to kiss lower. When I reached the top of her pubic hair, I stopped, bathing her midsection with my hot breath. She whimpered and her hips shuddered with desire.

I nuzzled the full strip of her bush, teasing her as I inhaled the scent of her arousal. Without warning, I pulled back and she whimpered again. Shouldering her right leg aside, I lifted it, my hand behind her knee. I kissed the inside of her knee, brushing the smooth skin with my cheeks. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I kissed along her inner thigh, feeling her desire transmitted through her tremors.

When I reached the crease where her thigh met her pussy, I paused, breathing in her aroma and then exhaling against her satin skin. She shuddered again and I slowly kissed the inside of her thigh, mere inches from her pussy. With a wicked grin that she couldn’t see, and probably wouldn’t have wanted to, I rested her right leg on the back of the couch and moved to her left one.

With my left hand holding her spread open, resting lightly on the inner thigh of her right leg, I breathed on the inside of her left knee. She shuddered again, and I kissed the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, moving inexorably toward her pussy. When I felt her pubic hair tickling my cheek, I smiled again, skipping over her pussy entirely and brushing my face against her opposite thigh.

She whimpered and tried to thrust her hips against me. I held her down, gently, with my hands on her inner thighs, keeping her spread open before me. Finally, I pulled back and looked at her pussy. The scent of her dewy arousal made my head swim, and I closed my eyes, drowning out the sight of her beautiful vulva, concentrating on the heady aroma.

When I opened them again, I bent forward to kiss her mons and she shuddered with the contact, bucking her hips against me. I licked the tip of my finger and rubbed it along her slit, parting the sparse fringe of hair. When I reached the bottom, I eased my fingertip into her and she moaned. I felt her thighs tremble as I slowly shoved more of my finger into her pussy.

I pulled it out, spreading her lubrication over the surrounding lips, and then slowly plunged back in. When my finger was completely buried in her pussy, I leaned forward again and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the tangy flavor of her lust, and she quivered at the touch. I grinned to myself again, enjoying teasing her, and kissed her mons, pressing into the base of her clit. I teased her like this for several minutes, enjoying the sensations of her rising passion.

Finally, I relented, and parted her outer labia with my tongue. She shuddered again as the tip caressed the length of her inner lips. Taking my hand off her inner thigh, I gently spread her lips, marveling as her inner labia blossomed with her arousal. I ran my tongue between them, tasting her again, and flicked it up under the hood concealing her clit. She gasped and tried to thrust her hips into my face, to force my tongue against her again.

I chuckled mischievously and pressed my lips against the hood, pressing down with my tongue and forcing a louder moan from her. Her pussy hot and tight around my impaling finger, I began to slowly slide it in and out of her. I bumped my nose against her clit as I licked and sucked her inner lips, feeling them plump with arousal under my attention.

With my left hand resting on her mons, I spread apart her labia using my thumb and forefinger, delighting in the light and dark pink of her folds. Slowly sliding my finger back into her clutching pussy, I crooked my fingertip up and she moaned deliriously.

Finally, I started to lick her seriously, my remorseless teasing a thing of the past. She moaned again, hips quivering, as I flicked my tongue against her clit. Placing my lips over her hood, I sucked it into my mouth, working it with my lips, forcing it to rub against the sensitive berry it normally protected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.