The Confession and Re-Education of a Perfect Slut - Cover

The Confession and Re-Education of a Perfect Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story about trashy trailer park sluts, high school girls, redemption, betrayal, sex, coming of age, humiliations, bondage, trashy strippers, and it features the longest blowjob scene I've ever done. This is some of my best work mostly because it is a collaboration with Mike McGifford.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   School   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Dylan and Becky got off at the stop at the trailer park right before Joe and Barbie’s stop. On the way off the bus, Joe was quite certain that Becky intentionally wafted her pretty big butt in his face and intentionally bumped him.

It reminded him of something he’d said to Barbie earlier in the day. “Do you have Becky’s phone number?” he asked his sister. She was still busy getting finger fucked by Duncan at the time. Duncan occasionally twisted her nipples very lightly like he was turning the dial on an old analog radio.

“No, Sir,” Barbie caught herself before she referred to her brother as Master. She was getting a little breathless. At the time it wasn’t Duncan’s masterful finger play that was exciting her – far from it. At that time he’d still been moving his two stubby fingers in the same boring pattern. It was the fear that someone might look over at them and notice her getting finger banged. She was so thankful most kids had their heads in the cell phones or were distracted by looking out the window and talking to their own friends. She offered him Dylan’s number instead.

“Oh fantastic. Good job, my pet,” Joe smiled at her and texted something into his phone. He asked Dylan for his sister’s phone number and received it back almost immediately. “Duncan, how would you like to cash in on what my sister owes you right now?”

Barbie was aghast. Her brother had essentially given her to someone else and made her call him Master. It made her feel worthless and she was starting to regret trusting him. He had made it clear this would happen but she didn’t think it would happen so soon. The worst part of it was the cavalier way he ignored her while she sat on this boy’s lap. She felt her brother should at least enjoy watching her frustrated torment at this chubby boy’s awkward foreplay.

Duncan was more than happy to accommodate. When the bus stopped they walked to his house. It wasn’t far away. Duncan was the kind of kid who blended in to the background. Barbie had only lived here for a few weeks but she knew most of the kids around their block. She had not even known Duncan got off at their stop.

Joe DID know Duncan. Joe is a handsome, athletic kid. He is usually silent unless he has something to say. He liked Duncan because he was quiet as well. He’d introduced himself weeks ago and the two frequently sat together. The only reason Joe had never engaged Duncan in conversation was the two were both standoffish. He liked Duncan and thought he was a nice guy. It was part of why he felt he could trust him not to take things farther than Joe wanted them to go with his sister.

When they got off the bus stop Kevin and Ariel were surprised that Joe and Barbie weren’t joining them. “We’re just going over to Duncan’s house for a little while. Tell Mom we’ll be home shortly.”

Kevin snickered and said to text her instead. He was just joking around with his brother. They thought nothing of what Barbie would be getting up to with Duncan because they had no reason to suspect it.

All day long Barbie had agonized people might notice differences in her and freak out. The truth was that the outfit she wore was hardly scandalous and most of her actions weren’t that noteworthy. She probably wasn’t even the only girl with a finger inside of her on the bus!

Duncan smiled all the way to his house. His mother was waiting for him when he got home. She was shocked to find out he had some friends over and one of them was a girl. Duncan introduced them as Joe and Barbara.

“Barbie, Ma’am” Barbie corrected him.

“Well that’s great,” Duncan’s mother was so pleased Duncan had friends over that she thought nothing of letting them go upstairs to hang out. On the way to his room, Duncan asked Joe if she could have told his mother that Barbie was his girlfriend now.

“She isn’t your girlfriend,” Joe corrected him.

“Well, I couldn’t say that she is ... was my slave,” Duncan conceded.

“Yeah, well she is only your slave for a little while longer. I’ve got to make a phone call. Would you mind doing me another favor, Duncan?” he asked.

Duncan was skeptical. He wondered if that was the part of the afternoon where they tell him to get naked and wait for her someplace public. He’d fallen for that old trick one too many times to fall for it again but the last ‘favor’ Joe had asked for had been awesome!

“My sister needs practice giving head. Do you mind letting her suck on your dick and let me know how she did on a scale of one to ten? With one being terrible and ten being the most mind blowing astronomical head you ever had in your life?” Joe cavalierly offered his sister’s mouth as if it was a trial subscription to a premium movie channel.

“Yes, but can she tell my mom that she is my girlfriend when she leaves?” he asked enthusiastically.

Joe thought it was cute that Dylan was just as excited at the idea of telling his mom he had a girlfriend, as getting head from Barbie but he didn’t want Dylan getting the wrong idea either.

“She isn’t your girlfriend though,” Joe tried to make that perfectly clear to Duncan.

“I know, I know, it’s just she is so pretty and my mom will wonder what we were doing up here. I’d like to say that she is my girlfriend,” Duncan said.

“My sister is going with someone else to Homecoming tomorrow night but if you don’t mind sharing I suppose she can be your girlfriend,” Joe smiled and sat on the bed. He directed his sister to adopt the, ‘Full Ready to Please’, position that was detailed in her new rules.

Barbie had never been in this position before. When he said Full it meant she had to strip completely. Barbie was reluctant at first and slowly started to remove her top. Only Joe had seen her naked before. Joe smacked her ass and told her to start with the skirt first always from now on. “Don’t make your Master wait to see that pussy!”

That only humiliated Barbie further and made her feel abandoned by Joe. Still, she obeyed her brother and completely undressed for Duncan. Joe had shown Duncan her pussy on the bus but getting completely naked was her biggest challenge yet, because she was baring her body to a practical stranger by her own hand.

She especially dreaded taking her shirt off, hoping he wouldn’t laugh at her small breasts. It was difficult to focus on anything for a minute due to the tears in her eyes but when she saw Joe’s smile through misty eyes, it bolstered her courage and made her feel more confident.

Duncan sat on his bed watching with a huge smile on his happy face. Duncan reminded Barbie of a happy dog waiting for a treat. She offered him a wintry smile of her own in return.

The position Joe had her assume required her to kneel on the floor but push her body forward. Knees spread, bent forward slightly with both hands crossed between legs – palms flat on the ground and tits bunched together so that they looked bigger than they really were. She opened her mouth wide and waited for Duncan to approach her.

“Master, come fill my mouth with your cock please,” she pleaded. It felt hollow to her – like she shouldn’t be saying it to Duncan but it pleased her brother and she would obey him even if it made her feel sick to her stomach.

Duncan was uncertain and reluctant to whip out his cock in front of Joe. Joe acted like it was no sweat to use his sister’s mouth and made a production of focusing on his phone call. Duncan stood up and unzipped his pants. His cock was barely three inches and just as stubby as his fingers. It was more than disappointing. It reminded Barbie of a Vienna sausage and she felt sorry for Duncan.

It made her feel happy to see his eyes brighten when she wrapped her lips around his cock. She was beginning to question the wisdom of serving her brother at all after this but she had committed to giving Duncan head. She began to slurp and lick Duncan’s dick and tried to imagine the look on Joe’s face when she told him that she would remain Duncan’s girlfriend.

Barbie assumed then Joe would realize he had fucked up and want her back. “I probably won’t even let him take charge of me again!” she whispered to herself.

“What?” Duncan asked.

“Your cock tastes like butter, Master” she lied. Duncan was confused but happy with that response.

While Barbie fantasized about telling Joe to go to hell she also realized Duncan was a tremendous dud. He barely moved as he stood there staring down at her. Joe had pulled her hair and pushed her head down on his cock. He talked to her – he made her talk nasty to him. She was hurt by Joe giving her away but not enough to really follow through with giving up on their arrangement.

Duncan was really making her work to get his nut. He knew he couldn’t cum too quickly or she’d laugh at him so he did everything in his power to stave off a quick orgasm. He stood rock still and tried to think of his grandma’s false teeth and the mess their neighbor’s dog had left on their driveway when he’d barfed up a fur ball.

“Hello Becky?” Barbie heard her brother say into his phone. He had bragged that he would just tell Becky to fall in line and go to homecoming with him. Barbie assumed she probably would. She and her sister had been sizing up Joe at the trailer the night before. The fact he was interested in Becky when he had HER right here and right now, made her JEALOUS.

Jealousy wasn’t a good look on Barbie. She had never felt that way before about anything. She felt possessive of Joe and it confused her. He was the one who was supposed to treat HER as a possession and yet she couldn’t reconcile her feelings that Becky was now her rival for her brother’s attention and affection.

She was going to the dance with Dylan and Joe didn’t have a date. It did seem only fair that he go with someone and yesterday before she’d been intimate with Joe, it would have seemed like a perfect solution. She’d even suggested it the night before but now that he was really making the call while she had her mouth around a cock, it was just increasing her humiliation.

She barely knew this boy and she was doing this very dirty thing for him simply because her brother was busy making a call. A call to get a date to a dance with a big-boobed slut. It made her feel like a true object – and even though that is what she had asked Joe to do to her, she was really starting to regret it.

“No, this isn’t David. No, I am not Steve. Will you listen?” Joe couldn’t get in a word edge wise and that helped Barbie’s mood.

A tiny corner of Barbie’s mouth turned into a smirk as she listened to the rest of the call while slurping Duncan’s knob. Duncan eventually started stroking her hair gently and smiled down at her as he stood motionless over her like he was enjoying the attention of a puppy.

“Yeah, this is Joe. No, I don’t have any weed. I don’t smoke weed. Hang on Becky! Jeez, don’t hang up. I have something I want to tell you,” Joe said.

He changed his tactic and said he had something he wanted to ask her. “Do you want to go to homecoming with me tomorrow? I know it is short notice but I thought we could double date with Dylan and Barbie,” he smiled.

“No, I am not going to pay you,” Joe said. He pulled the phone away from his ear as if he was going to hang up but then returned it to his ear. Becky had already hung up on HIM before he could say another word.

Barbie kept her cool and didn’t say anything. She was happy that Joe had been taken down a notch. She felt betrayed by him and didn’t feel any desire to console him. Duncan had an orgasm in her mouth and she barely registered it. The cum was thick like snot and tasted salty. She had to refocus to realize what was in her mouth.

“Ooh, gack, did you cum, Master?” she asked Duncan as he withdrew his small penis from her mouth.

“Don’t swallow,” Joe turned his attention back to his sister and instructed her to show them both the cum on her tongue. He made her spit it into her hand and rub it onto her face. “We want it to be believable that you are Duncan’s girlfriend,” Joe said, smoothly changing gears after Becky’s rejection, back into Barbie’s taskmaster.

“You will walk out of here with your head held high and cum dripping off your nose,” he told her as if his phone call had never happened in front of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.