The Confession and Re-Education of a Perfect Slut - Cover

The Confession and Re-Education of a Perfect Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is a story about trashy trailer park sluts, high school girls, redemption, betrayal, sex, coming of age, humiliations, bondage, trashy strippers, and it features the longest blowjob scene I've ever done. This is some of my best work mostly because it is a collaboration with Mike McGifford.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   School   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

“Oh my gosh, thank you so much!” Tammy immediately rose from the floor. She could hardly believe Dylan’s date was offering to take her place and stripping down. Everyone in the kitchen was a little confused, but no one stopped Barbie from joining the other naked girls on the floor.

Tammy was still naked. Her huge tits were bobbing with excitement at her sudden reprieve. “Harlan, can I eat at the table tonight?” she pleaded. She had very meaty pussy flaps that were well used and still quite wet. There are some times in art or museums when the nude form is artistic and refined. It was difficult to see Tammy naked and not immediately think of raunchy, wet, wild sex.

“Fuck, that was unexpected!” Candy blurted out before Harlan had a chance to respond. Candy’s fat pussy was wide open as she remained on all fours on the kitchen floor. Her nipples dragged the tile, and she had her ass facing the people seated at the dining table.

“Little Miss Pretty Kitty is joining us?” Becky seemed surprised, as well. She and Candy were both loudmouths despite having a submissive side. They were the first to respond to Barbie undressing and offering to join them.

The rest of Harlan’s family was shocked as well. Brody’s eyes bulged out. He was used to seeing naked women around the house, but Barbie was a pretty young teenager that he had never seen, AND she wasn’t a blood relative. Dylan was surprised that his previously shy and bookish date was stripping in front of his family. It wasn’t the weirdest thing that happened at his dinner table before, though. He offered her an approving grin.

Joe hadn’t given his sister the order to join the girls on the ground. He was planning to scold her after the Dinner. He could see how delighted Barbie was to undress and join the girls on the floor, though, and he wanted to see how this all played out.

“Fuck woman, If I could get a god-damned word in edgewise,” Harlan finally had a chance to speak to his wife. “You can sit your fat ass at the dinner table, but there isn’t any need for you to put on clothes!”

“Why not?” Tammy asked as she sat down.

“I like seeing your nipples touching the dinner table,” Harlan grinned like a horny teenager at his wife of 20 years. Tammy grinned back. Her boobs once stuck straight up and out, much like Becky and Barbie’s tits did now. They hung down now, and she let her hard nipples drag on the dinner table.

“So what’s Flappy Friday, and how does that fit into dinner time?” Joe finally asked as his sister joined the other girls on all fours at his feet.

“It’s a long story. I think it started as a bet between Candy and Tammy,” Harlan was about to explain.

“It started because you are a horn dog, and you like seeing our pussy flaps spread apart, Harlan!” Candy teased playfully. Her voice was a little hoarse, which made her sound extra–trashy. She made a V with two of her fingers and began to rub her pussy lips while keeping her legs spread and remaining on all fours. “Just show him so we can get this over with,” Candy harrumphed.

“You that eager to eat leftovers, slut?” Harlan kicked his sister’s plump buttocks playfully. She growled back at him, but the interaction was very playful.

“Gross, why does it always have to be leftovers? Why can’t we just eat what y’all eat?” Candy croaked with her saucy demeanor. She didn’t stop rubbing her pussy flaps. Becky quietly began masturbating, and so did Barbie when she noticed the other girls were rubbing themselves.

“Hogs eat slop. They don’t ask the Farmer to cook them a culinary gourmet meal!” Harlan laughed playfully at his sister’s predicament naked on all fours.

“What exactly are leftovers?” Joe asked. He had given his sister a rule that she had to recycle any cum she collected in condoms. He imagined that Harlan had some elaborate rule that the women had to collect cum in containers, store it, and then eat it at Dinner. He’d read about women who felt more submissive when they gobbled up copious amounts of cum. He also heard it was good for the skin and hair and had health benefits. Joe assumed that Harlan’s family was so kinky that they had a fridge full of stored cum for Dinner.

“My wife’s cooking is so bad that it might seem like a punishment just to make her eat what we couldn’t choke down at dinner,” Harlan laughed as he looked straight at Tammy and playfully kicked her feet with his under the table. Tammy couldn’t return his gaze. She seemed to openly admit to being guilty of being a bad cook when he accused her.

“It’s hard to make Hamburger Helper taste good when you ain’t got no god-damned Hamburger,” Candy defended her sister-in-law.

“You burn the helper because you are too busy smoking and shooting the shit with each other,” Harlan scolded his sister. He explained that since the everyday food was so awful, he had to think of something extra disgusting to make the girls aware of their lousy cooking and behavior. “They aren’t always nasty, so they don’t always have to eat left-overs, but I guess it’s getting to be a regular meal for you, isn’t it, Tammy?” he asked.

“When I don’t have a feedbag strapped to my face,” Tammy grunted disapprovingly about the feedbag she was forced to wear at the last Dinner Joe and Barbie attended.

“Keep talking shit, and I’ll get it out,” Harlan threatened his wife, and she immediately grew quiet and submissive at the table. It was fascinating for Joe to watch because Tammy seemed so salty and outspoken any other time. She and Candy were definitely alpha females who would bitch at the drop of a hat. Becky wasn’t any different. Yet, they all obeyed Harlan around the trailer, and he was very intrigued by the power dynamic between them.

“Get your fat ass up and get them the bananas,” Harlan demanded of his wife.

“We ain’t got no bananas!” Tammy replied as she stood up.

“Fuck woman, you know I like seeing Bananas shoved in your tailpipes. Okay, Hot Dogs it is, but I want you to choke one down too!” Harlan insisted.

“Haw, Tammy has to go raw dog!” Brody laughed as his Aunt retrieved a pack of cheap Oscar Meier Wieners from the fridge.

“It’s the only way to go,” Tammy winked at her nephew and shook her massive butt. She had many tattoos on her ass, and most of them were erotic in nature. “Is Barbie going to eat leftovers too?” Tammy held some of the hot dogs in her fingers and pushed one of them down her throat without swallowing. It was incredibly erotic to watch her take the entire thing without swallowing. The tip of the Weiner could be seen on Tammy’s pink tongue, and she did not chew.

“I am not the boss of Barbie,” Harlan laughed. “Now, if she tried to live under my roof, that is one thing, but she is a guest.” He looked down at the pretty teenager’s ass and asked her if she wanted leftovers or not.

“Whatever Joe decides, Sir,” Barbie answered politely. It was the first time the family realized that Joe was in charge of Barbie. Up until this moment, they thought she was acting on her own. Dylan raised an approving eyebrow as he looked at Joe with newfound respect.

Becky, on the other hand, suddenly felt jealous and wondered if Joe expected to take control of her.

“Yeah, I’d like to see how leftovers work,” Joe admitted. He snickered as he looked down at his sister. She seemed quite red-faced even though it had been her idea to voluntarily strip and eat off the floor. He wanted to see just how far she would go for him.

Tammy squatted down and spread her legs so that her bald pussy was easily visible to those seated at the table. Candy looked up at her and opened her mouth. Tammy locked lips with her sister-in-law and kissed the hot dog into Candy’s mouth. Candy sucked it back into her throat without touching it. She continued playing with her pussy lips and frequently stretched her pussy lips with two fingers.

Candy, in turn, kissed the hot dog into Becky’s mouth. Becky could mumble, but she couldn’t talk as well as Candy and Tammy did with a hot dog sticking out of her throat. “Get ready bitch. I hope you can deepffff throafff,” Becky kissed Barbie’s mouth and pushed the hot dog into her mouth.

Barbie choked, gasped, and grunted in dismay as the hot dog blocked her airway. The other women chuckled over her discomfort. “Practice makes perfect bitch,” Becky smiled at her as her slobber ran down her chin and onto her tits.

Barbie wasn’t sure what to do with the hot dog. Tammy pointed at Candy’s mouth, and the young teenager dutifully crawled over and kissed the hot dog into the pregnant woman’s mouth. There was a strong odor of vodka and cigarettes in Candy’s kiss.

Tammy sat back down at the table. Harlan, Dylan, and Brody were already eating their food. Joe was stunned as he watched the girls pass the hot dog between them slowly like relay runners passing a baton. Harlan insisted that Tammy stuff a hot dog down her own throat while she remained seated at the table. It was quite evident that Tammy could easily deep throat a massive cock by the way she handled the hot dog. She could continue to carry on a conversation quite naturally, but she did not eat her food. She had difficulty pronouncing things, but it was clear she had a lot of practice talking with a dick or a gag in her mouth.

“Hi, I am Candy, and my farts are off the charts for the grossest and stinkiest cheese of all time! I love the smell of my own ass blasts!” Brody imitated his mother with an exaggerated southern accent that made her sound equally trashy and stupid. Candy looked over her shoulder with a disapproving frown even though she flapped her pussy lips in time with her son’s joke at her expense.

Harlan and Dylan laughed, and Harlan reached down and slapped his sister’s ass. “Hand me one of those hot dogs, Tammy!” he reached for one.

“Hang on, I wasn’t ready, Harlan! God damn, you didn’t even say we were starting,” Candy grunted angrily. “I didn’t even have the hot dog in my mouth,” she whined.

“We started fifteen minutes ago. You’ve been rubbing yourself and rules are rules,” he said. He pushed a hot dog into his sister’s asshole. She relaxed her sphincter, and the hot dog slid down into her butthole without being squished. Candy made a disgusted face but accepted the hot dog in her ass. Harlan told Brody to wait until she had the hot dog before imitating her again.

Joe was confused by what was happening, and so was Barbie. She was starting to get worried. She gasped and choked every time Becky kissed the dog into her mouth. It was getting more and more disgusting each time it made the rotation between the three girls.

“I am Becky, and I’ve got pimples on my butt. I sure wish you would pop them,” Dylan imitated his sister’s voice. His version of his sister’s voice was a hyper-exaggerated version of a belligerent slut. Becky didn’t complain. She had the hot dog in her mouth. She used two fingers to move her meaty pussy flaps in time with his voice as if her pussy was speaking the words. She looked humiliated but suppressed a slight grin.

After she passed the hot dog to Barbie, she sarcastically thanked her brother Dylan for noticing. It was apparent Becky didn’t like being the butt of the joke but she put up with it anyway.

“No talking during Flappy Friday,” Harlan chuckled. He grabbed his daughter by the hips. She wiggled and resisted as he mounted a fresh hot dog in her asshole. “Stop wiggling so much, or it will get smushed!” he smacked her butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.