25 July 2009 - Cover

25 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Everyone returned to the main room, where the partying continued. Cathy stole her dad for a moment to take a walk. She glanced at their minivan as they passed the rear of it. She led him to a light pole, where she leaned him against it.

“I hope I’m doing the right thing about Ben,” she said, embracing and kissing him.

“Cathy, you shouldn’t hope. If you have any doubts whatsoever, then go home to him.”

“I can’t, not anymore. I love you, Daddy, and want to be with you.”

“You’re not my wife.”

“I know that. I can be your mistress daughter, who loves her dad fucking her. This is how much I love you.” Cathy slipped her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. She stood there completely naked.

A car approached, and she didn’t cover up. She turned to the driver and waved.

“Okay, okay, you’ve made your point. God, you’re just like your mother!” Dan said, picking up her dress and handing it to her. “Let’s go and join the others and have some fun.” Cathy hugged her dad, guiding his hand to her bare breast, kissed him, and then slipped on her dress.

Dan escorted Cathy into the room, where many of the people were dancing. Lisa went to him and took him to dance. “There is nothing wrong with girls dancing together, is there?” Jenny asked, taking Cathy’s hand.

“No, honey, many men like to see women dancing, imagining them as lesbians or lovers sucking on each other’s nipples or licking pussy.”

“I’m definitely not a lesbian; I love cocks and pussies.”

“Are you sure you’re only fourteen?”

“I’ll be fifteen on the 3rd of August, and am I ever going to celebrate with Daddy!”

“Pardon me, I didn’t know you’re so old!” She joked.

“You’re funny, Cathy; I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“We’re all staying here tonight at the hotel. Will you stay too and sleep with me? I know I asked you earlier, but I love you, and I think my licking your pussy will make you feel better.”

“Yes, I’ll stay. The kids are with the sitter for the night, and I don’t want to go home to an empty house. My pussy would welcome your beautiful young lips.” Cathy sealed the arrangement with a quick but soft kiss on her lips.

A slow song began, and they embraced. “I like your pillows,” Jenny kidded about her head resting between the inner halves of her revealing breasts.

Cathy laughed, “I’ve never had my boobs referred to as pillows. Thank you, Jennifer, for making me feel better.”

“You’re welcome, Catherine. It’s funny, using our proper names instead of the shortened version.”


Tony Parsons approached Scott and Dan to inform them the reception was to end at 1 AM. Dan had one last dance with his wives, Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny, all at once. Wendy informed him she was horny again and needed more cock.

Scott went to the DJ, borrowing the microphone. He announced when the party would end. He thanked those still there for coming to Abby and Brad’s wedding and making it a great and successful day.


Doug Hayward and Cindy Taylor were inseparable during the ceremony and reception. “Isn’t it something that you caught the bouquet and I the garter?” He said this as they enjoyed a slow dance.

“You know what tradition and superstition say about that,” she smiled, looking into his eyes.

“No, what do they say?”

“The woman catching the bouquet is usually the next to marry. It’s doubly true when the girl’s boyfriend catches the garter.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Sorry, slip of the tongue.”

“No comment,” he grinned.

“Aren’t you putting the cart before the horse as the saying goes. Don’t we have to be dating to be considered boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“So what do we do?” She smiled shyly.

“I don’t go back to my Base for two weeks; maybe we could go on a date or two?”

“Only two?” She smiled.

“How many dates would it take for us to be considered boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Cindy stopped moving, looking into his eyes. “All that I can have with you, starting with tonight, unless you’d sooner stay in your hotel room with your brother.”

“Are you sure?”

“Very sure. I know my mom won’t disturb us. Heck, knowing her, she might want to join us. Brad and Abby getting married has me thinking there might be something to that bouquet and garter superstition.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.