Sinfully Sweet Erotic Evening - Cover

Sinfully Sweet Erotic Evening

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2020 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A couple take their babysitter out for an interesting evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Babysitter   .

Kathy and Jerry were your typical power couple. They both worked hard and played even harder. They were lucky because they had the most wonderful babysitter. Tara was her name and how the children loved her. Tara was very studious and seemed to be quiet and reserved, however, when she came to babysit, she seemed to become a different person. The children enjoyed when Tara babysat.

Tara had been babysitting for the Winger’s for about four years now. Recently, Tara had been accepted into an ivy league college and would be relocating to Boston in the fall. The Winger’s would need to find a new babysitter. They were not looking forward to that task. Tara was an amazing girl.

Kathy and Jerry Winger were planning to take Tara out for a very interesting dinner. They knew of a very different and interesting restaurant. They knew for sure she’d never been there. Most people probably never even heard of it. The whole experience was very different and out there. It was the Winger’s favorite restaurant.

They wanted to show her something a little different before she would leave to go to college. They were excited and couldn’t wait to tell her. They hoped she would accept and go out with them.


The Winger’s had hired Tara for the evening. Kathy and Jerry were out with friends and didn’t stay out too late. They planned on asking Tara if she’d like to go out with them tomorrow night.

They pulled into their driveway about two o’clock in the morning. They were a bit giddy and drunk from their night out together. They opened the door and walked in.

Tara was watching television when Kathy and Jerry entered the room.

“Did you have a nice time?”

“We did. We want to take you out for a celebratory dinner. We’re just so happy you were accepted into Bentley College. You have always been the best babysitter we ever had. We would like to take you out for a very interesting dinner event. We are looking to do it tomorrow night.”

“That sounds amazing. I would love to go. That is so nice of you. What should I wear?”

“Just wear a dress and heels. Something special like you would wear on a date.”

“Okay. I can do that. I am so excited.”

“Will pick you up at around seven o’clock tomorrow evening. Sound good?”

“I cannot wait. I am so excited.”

“Would you like to stay over? We can set up the guest room for you.”

‘No that’s okay. I will be fine. I told my parents I would be coming home. Thanks anyway.”

“Tomorrow let them know that you will be spending the night out. Just so they know ahead of time.”

“Okay. I cannot wait to go tomorrow night.”

“It will be a real treat. Here is your pay. See you tomorrow.”

Kathy handed Tara her money and she walked out to her car. Jerry made sure that she got into her car. He watched her pull away and he walked back into the house.

“I cannot wait to take her out. Will go to our most favorite restaurant. You know the sensual one. She will enjoy it. It will certainly set up a mood for the night. She will be so aroused by the end of dinner. Our advances will just seem normal at that point.”

“We have to make it special for her. She is such a great girl.”

“I wonder if she’s a virgin?”

“I do not know. She is so hot looking don’t you think?”

“She does have a boyfriend. I’m sure she does have sex.”

“Jerry, you’re making me wet. I bet she has got the sweetest little pussy. I sure would love to taste it.”

“I would love to taste your pussy. My wife is so incredibly gorgeous.”

Kathy and her husband were holding each other. Jerry helped his wife off with her dress. She was in a white quarter cup bra with matching white panties. She had on a garter with nude hold up stockings. Jerry licked his lips looking at his wife.

“God, you look so fucking hot. I want you, baby.”

“Let’s go upstairs. The babysitter has me all hot and wet.”

Kathy and her husband walked up the stairs to their room. Jerry grabbed his wife and they shared passionate kisses. He moved his hand into her panties and stroked at her bald pussy lips. She was very wet while he played with her cunt. She was just the way he liked her.

“I have to lick your pussy. Lay on the bed.”

Kathy moved to the bed and her husband helped take off her panties. He pulled them down her long legs. He held the silk panties up to his nose and took a whiff of her scent. Her pussy scent drove him crazy.

She opened her long legs and he knelt on the floor and pulled her body to his face. He kissed her inner thighs and moved towards her pussy. His tongue brushed along her clitoris and he enjoyed exploring her pink pussy folds. Her pussy was his playground. She moaned and groaned while her husband enjoyed his treat.

He pushed his tongue up inside of her and tongue fucked her furiously. Kathy was pushing her pussy hard up against his face. He was enjoying her juices that were trickling through her pussy lips. Her nectar was sweet and satisfying to her husband.

“Make love to me. I need your cock.”

He stood up and undressed and climbed on top of his wife. He pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her on the bed. His hands played with her full breasts which were displayed in her quarter cup bra. He moved his cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned and groaned while they made sweet love together. Kathy screamed out while she had a strong orgasm. Their bodies were covered in sweat while their hearts beat fast.

Jerry moaned out and came inside of his wife’s pussy. He fell on top of her and they both passed out. They woke up when they heard their kids screaming the next day.

“Tonight will be fun. I cannot wait to bring Tara to the restaurant. I hope she will be opened minded.”

“Of course she will. She will be so worked up she will beg for us to sleep with her. I cannot wait to taste her pussy.”

“I bet it will be sweet.”

“Teenage pussy. We have not had a teenager in a while.”

“Hopefully, she will want to be with us. Let’s see what happens.”

“I cannot wait. I am already hard thinking about it.”

“Jerry, you are so bad!”

“You have always enjoyed my kind of bad.”

“Of course.”


The Winger’s had booked a limo and were getting ready to pick up Tara, the babysitter. They had dropped their children off at Kathy’s parent’s house. The couple were excited and couldn’t wait to take the girl out. Their minds were filled with erotic thoughts. They hoped she would be into their advances.

Jerry was wearing a nice shirt and a jacket with slacks and shoes. Kathy was wearing a black slip dress with black high heels and sexy lingerie underneath.

The limo was waiting in their driveway. Jerry grabbed his wife’s hand and they walked outside and got into the limo. Jerry told the driver Tara’s address. They drove for a little while and turned down her lane. The limo parked in front of her house. Kathy texted Tara and she met them in the driveway.

Tara looked beautiful in her yellow slip dress with high heels. She had her brown hair in an up sweep and had done her makeup carefully. She looked stunning.

“Tara please come inside. You look amazing. We will be taking you to a wonderful little restaurant we know. It is kind of different, but very amazing. Will be taken to a location where ten people will enjoy a scrumptious dinner. It is very different. Just relax and enjoy what you are going to be experiencing.”

The limo drove for a while and finally arrived at the destination. The limo driver helped the trio out and they walked into the establishment. They were greeted by a man in a tuxedo who was wearing a mask and holding a lit candle. They followed him into the building.

There were red lights flickering in the room, giving the room a sensual and romantic feeling. As the people arrived, they were brought into this room. The staff all wore black and white and their faces were adorned with masks. Some of the masks just covered their eyes, and others were more elaborate and had feathers at the top looking more like a headpiece.

The owner of the restaurant walked into the room and made an announcement.

“My name is Paul Johnson and this is my restaurant. You will drink wonderful champagne and eat sumptuous cuisine. My staff will entertain you in more ways than one. Soft erotic touches, naughty whispers and lots of flirting. You may touch back, but there will be no touching below the belt. Have fun and enjoy.”

The guests were given glasses of champagne and were told just to talk among themselves. Tara’s eyes were looking all around enjoying what she was seeing. She was the youngest person there. You had to be eighteen to attend the event. Tara was nineteen, because she had gotten left back early in elementary school. Most of the other people were older couples. There were only ten people attending the event.

The women staff members were wearing tight white shirts that were unbuttoned so you could see their black bras. They wore short skirts with fishnet stockings and black heels. They wore cute bow ties around their necks.

The men wore white dress shirts that were unbuttoned showing their flat stomachs and rippled abdomens. They too wore a black bow tie around their necks. These members all dripped sex and looked amazing in their attire.

The staff were flirting with all the guests. It was a very romantic and sensual place. Tara was smiling and enjoying herself. Kathy and Jerry took Tara by her hand and they walked around the room to find an empty sofa.

There were many sofas placed around the room with cocktail tables. The room was dark except for the red flicking lights. The artwork that was hung on the walls were mostly couples having sex together. They were all very tasteful.

There were interesting statues that were placed in certain sections of the room. The room smelled of sweet wildflowers.

The entertainers were dressed more scantily. The women wore bras and panties with garters and hold up stockings. The men wore black silk boxers. They performed mime and other performance art routines. Some of the skits were very sexually themed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.