Payback Is a Witch - Cover

Payback Is a Witch

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2020 by Honey Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: A witch of nearly a thousand years comes back to feed on the life force of mortal males one Halloween too many. In her ignorance of the twenty first century male mindset, Gretchen makes a very simple fate changing error. Will she feed, or will her error destroy her?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Horror   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Halloween   .

Gretchen paced the filthy cluttered living room and raged. Where where they? She hadn’t been in the world of the mortals for seven decades. Usually, on this night of nights, she would have her choice of tasty young morsels. It was nearing midnight, and she had nothing to show for her hours long wait.

“Blast!” she muttered, as she crossed the unkempt room again. “Surely things haven’t changed that much since I was here last.” She checked the stub of a candle she had set at the window. It still burned bright. “There were always curious souls that would investigate an abandoned house suddenly showing light in the windows.”

Even before the present structure was built, there was never a lack of prey. There was once a farm here. Many a field hand had discovered her in barns, or haylofts on All Hollow’s eve. Careful in her choice of meals, they expected to take her as their first woman. She encouraged them, and offered the obscene pleasures of her mouth to distract them and protect herself. As a result, many a man had ended his days screaming in terror as vermin chased and finally consumed them.

She thought about the last time she had been in this realm. The young man that had come calling had been dressed as a, what did he call it? A space man? The big strapping twenty year old had what looked like a large inverted glass bowl on his head. He wore a silvery, all encompassing padded suit, with matching gloves and black boots. The curious metal cylinders on his back had puzzled her. She could only assume that they were part of the mortal world’s ‘technology’ older and more worldly witches had spoken of. She gave no other thought to his strange garb.

He had been on his way to what he called a ‘Halloween’ party. Did all mortals now celebrate All Hollow’s eve by dressing outlandishly? No matter. As he explained it, fate and an old nail had ruined a tire and stopped his automobile. The big handsome young man had come in desiring to use a telephone device. Yet another thing of technology. He had other desires as well, and Gretchen used that to her full advantage. The memories of that night still thrilled her.

“Keen!” The towheaded young man exclaimed when she had given her shoulders a simple shrug, and let her gossamer gown flow down her body and settle around her feet. He cleared his throat. “I, I mean, you’re beautiful. Have you ever thought of getting into pictures? With my position at the studio, I sure could help with that!”

Get into pictures? Gretchen could easily enter the fantasy realm of paintings. Did the mortal somehow suspect her powers and abilities? She had been told by others of her kind that mortals no longer believed in magic. Was this studio a place of learning where the old ways were being studied anew? It was of no matter. He was clearly enthralled.

He had stared intently at her naked body, eyes roving over every curve. They had a favorite resting place though. He just couldn’t seem to keep his gaze from her ample chest. He hardly noticed when the door closed and locked at a wave of her hand.

“Bare yourself as well, my champion.” She had murmured as she posed before him, gently caressing the perfection of her body. “I wish to give you a lover’s kiss.”

The metal cylinders clanged to the floor as he unstrapped them. He nearly fell in his haste to remove the outlandish garb he wore. Soon, he stood naked before her. His male organ stood hard, but he had the embarrassed confused look of all virgins. That was wonderful. Virgins were so easy to control. There would be no danger, and her reward would be that much sweeter.

“Are, um, do you, I mean ... Are we gonna, uh, do it?”

“Relax, my eager friend. The night is young, and I have much to teach you.”

She had simply knelt before the nervous youth. In his inexperience, he was like clay in her hands. She could mold him to her will, or simply tear him apart. The power was hers.

“Oh golly!” He gasped when her full lips touched the crown of his organ and gave it a dainty kiss. He nearly collapsed onto her when she accepted that crown completely into her mouth. “That, that’s called fellatio! I saw it in a dirty book my uncle brought home from France when he left the army!”

Gretchen had heard this word before, but had no knowledge of ‘Dirty Books’. Her experience with many soldiers over the decades, and yes, centuries, was very educational. Educational, but somewhat limited. No mortal had spoken of dirty books before, and her sister witches had never made mention of them.

The taste of the slippery fluid seeping from his organ inflamed her. It was just a precursor to what she really wanted. She gently sucked him, as she took more of the thick shaft into her mouth.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me!” He moaned as she let his presence touch the back of her throat. “Good girls would never do this!”

Perhaps not, Gretchen though as she proceeded to give him a precious few moments of pleasure before she took care of her own needs. No, a ‘Good Girl’ would not do what she had in mind. A good mortal woman could never even contemplate the simple meal she was about to consume.

Moving her head, she drew the shaft in and out of her mouth. She had aligned her supple throat with the angle of his shaft in order to receive him. She had to grasp his buttocks with both hands in order to convince him to take over. Pulling him to her, he did not resist. Sighing around her mouthful, she would have smiled if she could. Young males were so easy. He was willingly giving himself to her, never suspecting what that could possibly entail.

“I can’t believe this!” He cried as he thrust his hips forward. “Nobody will believe this!”

She would have laughed, if she didn’t have something ramming so hard down her throat. The fool was a gossip, like all mortals. Well, what of it? In moments, he would hardly be in any position to tell anyone what had transpired.

“Oh, oh God!” He gasped as he thrust into her clasping clutching throat. “Lady, I, I better stop! I’m too close!”

He certainly was! She inched her long index finger along the split of his backside. She touched the small delicate pucker, and his whole body shivered.

“No, wait! Don’t do that!” he cried, but it was too late.

Gretchen rammed her finger in deep. She knew what she was looking for, and prodded and massaged the firm mass she felt just the other side of the snug channel she probed. His body went rigid as she ruthlessly probed his deepest secrets.

“Oh God!” He wailed, as his body stiffened when he exploded.

The sound of his grunting was music to her ears. His thick warm fluid boiled down her throat and into her stomach. It was wonderful, but it was just the beginning!

“I, I can’t stop!” He cried out as his body began to almost violently convulse. Certain muscles continued to contract, long after he had spent all of his reproductive fluid uselessly down her throat. His body strained, but he had no more to give. Still, his organ pulsed and throbbed almost angrily. “It’s starting to hurt! Stop! Make it stop!”

Gretchen continued to suck, but it was no longer the action of her mouth and throat. The feast had begun! Young mortal essence began to flow into her.

She consumed him with gusto. The fluid in her belly was nothing compared to his sweet life force. Some would ration their feeding, coming back night after night until the mortal died of physical exhaustion. Gretchen was a witch with an appetite. She always took everything that a conquest could give, all in one glorious orgy of feeding. Before long, the results of her feast became known to her young friend.

“The room is getting bigger!” He screamed, unable to escape his torment. “So are you!”

So many past conquests had thought as this one did. It took him some time to realize that she and the room were unchanged. His body was diminishing as she added years and decades to her already vast lifespan. Her grip on his buttocks had to shift. Soon, both of her hands easily encircled his now tiny waist. Before long, she could hold him with one hand while she gently clasped his tiny organ between her full lips.

“Help me!” The doll sized young man cried when she slipped the whole lower half of his body into her mouth. “Oh God, don’t eat me!”

She was eating, but had no need for the meat of his body. That would be left for others. Slurping him completely into her mouth, she savored him for a moment on her tongue. When he began beating on her tongue with his tiny fists, she spat him onto the filthy floor of the abandoned house. Even at less than a quarter of an inch tall, the fall didn’t harm him in the least. He sat there, stunned, covered from head to toe in a thick coating of spittle.

“What did you do to me?” The terrified mortal squeaked in a voice few mortals would be able to hear. “Change me back! Please God, change me back!”

Gretchen ignored him and blew out the single candle. He was screaming and crying in the dark now. Didn’t the fool know he was attracting night predators? Grabbing her broom, she flew out of the window. She very carefully left it open. Who knows what hungry creature would be drawn to his wailing cries?

Curiosity led her back the next day. His outlandish outfit was still in the abandoned house, and the automobile machine was still parked out front. Of him, there was no sign. Any witch worth her salt could always locate what was lost. She found what she sought beneath a large tree. The wee bit of owl scat contained a complete, but somewhat disarranged miniature human skeleton. Shortly after she had collected her prize, several automobiles with flashing red lights pulled up to the house. They did not see her as she calmly flew away.

Gretchen fingered the crystal she wore on a chain around her neck. It contained the carefully pieced together remains of her last conquest. She hadn’t worn it in decades. It just somehow seemed a fitting thing to wear while on the hunt again. Now just where were the mortals?

Pete Waldman parked his car in front of the ramshackle old house. He stared for a moment. The structure was almost two hundred years old, and had been vacant for over half that time. He had no idea why it was still standing.

Locals insisted that it was haunted by the spirits of nearly a dozen men that had gone missing over the last few hundred years. His long missing great uncle was supposedly the latest victim of quite a few. Why wouldn’t they just tear it down? Why did anyone even build a house in an area known as a ghostly hot spot? He picked up his ever present camera and grinned into it.

“This is the place, friends. The last known location of my great uncle Mathew Waldman. At least his car was found here, and the prop space suit he had, well, ‘borrowed’ from the movie set he was supposed to be guarding. The producers of “Moon or Bust!” were sure glad the police got it back to them in time to finish shooting the movie. Watch for my upcoming reaction video featuring it. It was so bad, even MST3K would pass on it!”

Pete got out of the car. That’s when he noticed a single candle in one of the down stairs windows. Was someone else here? He hoped whoever it was wouldn’t mind him joining the the party. If they were trying to ‘reach the dead’ it would make a great backdrop as he explored the old house where his great uncle supposedly met his doom.

Approaching the house, he took a panning shot of the exterior. The Munsters or Addams would feel right at home here! Just before he knocked, the door opened. He smiled when he saw a stunning raven haired beauty standing before him. The gorgeous twenty year old was just his type. He loved petite women. At five foot to his six ten, he would be able to pick her up and bounce her on his cock while walking around the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.