Bernie#1 - Cover

Bernie#1

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: I go to work and have some fun With Bernie the office cleaner

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Petting   .

I grabbed a cup of coffee and a bacon roll from the station kiosk and jumped on the next train into town, being a Saturday morning, it was quiet to I got a seat. The office was only a twenty-minute walk from the station, so I got there just before nine o’clock. It was a nice walk across town in the early morning sun.

I got my keys out and opened the front door. When my boss had asked me if I fancied some overtime I jumped at the chance, it got me some brownie points with him and some time and half pay to supplement my new car fund. He had told me the office was empty over the weekend, so I had dressed down, so I was wearing trainers, tracksuit trousers and a t-shirt.

I went into the office, started up my computer and made myself a coffee, I had been out on the lash with a few mates the night before and my head was banging. I soon started the job of photographing and cataloguing some new stock items before uploading them into our online shop.

The girl that normally did this job was on maternity leave, it was a big mind-numbing but I didn’t mind, as the extra cash would help me get the car earlier than I had planned. I had worked out there were at least one hundred items to work my way through so I might get four or five weeks’ worth of work out if them, epically if I took my time doing the job.

A noise made me look up from my desk, Bernadette the office cleaner had walked into the office.

“G’ morning young man,” she said.

“Morning Bernie,” I said, “I didn’t know you were in today?”

“Yes, Mr tosh wants some extra cleaning done and Bernie never refuses the overtime,” she said with a giggle.

Bernie as we all called her was around forty so twice my age, and of Caribbean heritage. She talked with a Jamaican lilt and always referred to herself in the third person.

“Right Young man Bernie is working up on the second floor.” And she was gone.

I made another cup of coffee and got my head down to the task in hand. I guess two hours had passed before I realised that I needed a piss, I had had three large coffees and my bladder was bursting.

I went into the gents and dropped my tracksuit trousers around my ankles, as there was no one else around my boxers were soon around my ankles as well and I took my cock in my hand and directed a stream of piss down into the urinal. I must have stood there for a good five minutes as my bladder emptied itself.

Then I gave the old todger a few shakes, as you do, but my head was still full of the image of one of the barmaids that worked at our local and a few shakes became a few tugs and my todger was soon at half-mast. I was just about to consider knocking one out into the urinal when a voice broke the silence.

“Mm Mm for a white boy dats some tool you have on you Mr!” Bernie said.

I stopped wanking and looked to my right, the door to one of the stalls that had been closed was now open and Bernie stood looking at my semi-erect cock.

“Bernie what are you doing in here, it’s the gent’s toilet.” I stuttered.

“Well I am the cleaner and gents or ladies Bernie does dem both,” she said, “But more importantly what are you doing young man?”

She stepped out of the stall and moved closer, I was stuck to the spot, unable to move. I didn’t know what to do for the best. Then a thought crossed my mind, I should cover up before I got into more trouble. I went to reach down for my boxers.

“Hey, what are you doing boy, Bernie is enjoying d’view man.” she giggled.

“But I...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“How about you finish what you started, you obviously have de need and Bernie would like to watch,” she said and gave me a wink.

For a few microseconds, I didn’t know what to do what to say what to think, what is she reported me to HR or even worse the police. Then she licked her lips, that and the look in her eye told me that this might lead to something more.

“How about we go into the stall and you can show old Bernie how you tug on dat fine todger of yours.” She giggled, and she walked into the nearest stall lowered the seat and sat down facing me. Now walking would be difficult with my trousers around my ankles, so I shuffled in and closed the door behind me. I locked the door, I knew the office was supposed to be empty, but one surprise had been enough.

I stood looking down at her and she was smiling up at me. Her eyes wandered down to my groin and back up again. She licked her lips and a weird smile crossed her face.

“Come on den show Bernie how you tug yourself off thinking about dem young girlies in de accounts department.”

“But how did you know about...” I started to say.

“Bernie may be old but she isn’t blind boy, and she isn’t daft,” she giggled, “dem girlies is making all da boys a bit hot under the collar.”

To be fair she was right, all the accounts team were hot, and they knew it. Then again looking down at Bernie made me realise she was a nice-looking bird, slim with a fair size rack under her t-shirt, a nice pair of DDs, not bad for an old un.

“Come on boy, show old Bernie what you have,” she said, and I felt her breath waft over my cock.

“You want to watch me have a wank?” I asked and she laughed, she had a dirty laugh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.