Bernie#2 - Cover

Bernie#2

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Story: a bit of fun with the office cleaner

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Politics   .

I was late for my train, I jumped on just as it was leaving the station. This Saturday my head was clear as I had not been out with the lads the night before. I was still hungry and had decided to have some breakfast in town as I had missed the chance to grab a sandwich at the station.

There was a good reason for my lateness, I had decided that if Bernie was up for some more fun, I wanted to last as long as possible, so I had had a nice wank in the shower. During the wank, I relived what we had done the week before and imagined the fun we might have today.

That morning I had dressed for comfort and pleasure, tracksuit and trainers again. Also, it was easy to get them on and off in the confines of the stalls in the gent’s toilets.

The train pulled into the station and the passengers, mostly shoppers as it was a Saturday, left the train. There was a well know burger place that did breakfast, outside the station, so I went in and ordered a coffee and muffin and ate it as I did some people watching. Then I walked the across town to our office.

Just like the previous Saturday, there was no one else due in but me and hopefully Bernie. I got to my desk fired up my PC and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Once that was done, I got on with my task of cataloguing and upload the new product ranges. I had been hard at it for about two hours when a noise made me look around, it was Bernie pushing her cleaning cart across the office. She was dressed in her normal cleaning gear, leggings, t-shirt and a tabard.

She left the cart and walked up to my desk giving me a nice smile as she did so.

“You here again Boy?” she asked.

“Yes Bernie, there’s always more work to be done,” I said and shot her a cheeky smile.

“All work no and no play will make you a dull boy” she giggled.

“That’s true Bernie!” I replied and gave her a cheeky grin.

“You want to play with ole Bernie again boy?” she said, and her eyes shone as she said it, she was as game as I was.

“Oh yes, I would like that very much!”, I mean as if I would say no,

“Den give Bernie half an hour and meet me in dat same place!” she giggled and then she was off.

I glanced at the clock, time to do to two more catalogue entries. I kept glancing up until the time was right, then I walked into the gent’s toilets. All the stall doors were open but one, so I pushed it open and Bernie was sat on the seat with a smile across her face that lit up the room.

“So, boy you liked what we did last week den?” she asked.

“Yes, very much so” I replied my voice catching in my throat.

“So did Bernie, so let’s try it again” she giggled, “strip off for me boy”

I did as I was told, I hung my t-shirt and trousers over the door, leaving me in boxers only. Then I slid them down exposing my cock, already semi-erect.

“Dats a nice cock you have boy,” Bernie said, “come on den play wit him, ole Bernie wants to see it all nice an hard”

I took my cock in my hand and started to give Bernie a show, slowly but firmly tugging on it. I was soon at full mast, there were no nerves like last week. Up and down my hand stroked, up and down my throbbing cock. All the time I was wanking for her I watched her face, her smile, the way she licked her lips all told me she was more than up for it.

As I played with my tool Bernie slipped off her t-shirt, this time the bra was a lacy number. She slipped this off and started to play with her boobs. Stroking and fondling them as I watched. She had great tits, big and full and capped with huge nipples.

“Your like Bernie’s big black tittiies don’t you boy” she sighed as she tugged on her thick black nipples.

“Oh yes Bernie I really do,” I said and kept on wanking; she did have great big tits.

Bernie’s eyes were glued to my bell end as I wanked, my cock inches from her face. Her breathing got shallow and her smile wider as I worked on my cock.

Then to my surprise she reached out and swatted my hand away, she spat on her own hand and gently gripped my cock. I gasped and she sighed as she held it firmly.

“mmm, nice an hard “she purred, as she slowly stroked up and down my cock, while her right hand stroked my cock her left cupped my balls. Her nails scraped over the tight skin of my heavy ball bag.

She pulled my foreskin back exposing the shiny tip of my cock, now just an inch or two from her face. Then she leaned forward and licked the crown of my cock, her tongue running around its rim.

“Mm Yes that’s nice” I sighed. She let go of my cock and leaned it, she licked it from base to tip and tip to base. Then she rubbed her face over my cock, its sticky tip leaving snail trails of precum over her ebony skin. All the time her left hand was stroking my balls.

“You have a tasty cock boy” she giggled and then slurped my knob into her mouth, she slid both hands behind me and griped my buttocks pulling me closer and pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. It was the first time I had been deep throated, most of my previous sexual partners had taken the top inch or two at most, Bernie took my full length until my balls were banging off her chin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.