Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

When I got back to the hotel I had to separate the girls so I could have room in the bed. They woke just enough for one to say, “Store one of us, Master, the bed isn’t big enough.”

I stored the one requesting, and moved back into position in the center of the bed. When I woke up it was to the smells of breakfast as one of them was arranging that in the living room. The other remained asleep in my arms. That answered the question if they all had to sleep at the same time.

I stirred the sleeper with a kiss, which she returned without much enthusiasm. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I spent much of the night thinking, Master. I’m still very tired.”

“Stay in bed then, I’m going to conjure back whoever gave me her spot in the bed, you can cuddle up together.”

I got up and got dressed, and went into the living room, the butler was just leaving. I looked at the food, it smelled good. “Which are you?” I asked as I sat before the food.

“Flip a coin, it doesn’t matter,” she replied.

“Then, good morning Valkyrie,” and I leaned in for a kiss, she was much more enthusiastic.

“I got to sleep last night, so I’m feeling well.”

“Then I dub thee Heads!” I said, “Let’s go see the tourist spots today, me and you, I haven’t been to the museums here in thirty years.”

She smiled, her nose crinkling the way it does when Nora is really happy. “Thank you Master, that sounds wonderful. There is an experiment I would like you to perform after breakfast.”

“Have you eaten?” I asked, digging in.

“Yes Master, the butler was just removing my tray.”

“Great. Have you called Nora and filled her in?”

“Yes Master, they are waiting for your call about the results of your investigation last night. All of us are very interested in what you found out.”

“Call them for me please.”

She took my phone and connected via video chat. The girls waved hello, sitting at our kitchen table, topless for sure, and probably naked. They claimed they weren’t ever cold, but I think they just enjoyed teasing me.

I explained the situation as I finished breakfast, “Margaret Smackley is the culprit. She’s responsible for Seniors death, embezzlement from Seniors company, and for the police officers who tried to kill me at the station.

“She blackmailed Paul so he would assist her, and who is the biological father of Rebecca. I haven’t investigated Rebecca yet, but it looks like she was the one who attempted the swatting Sunday morning.

“This super smart girl here,” I said pointing at Valkyrie, “is going to the museum with me today. I know you talked to her, but did you understand that she is now a single person spread across multiple bodies?”

“We understand what she’s said. We don’t want to be a part of that.”

“Is there a reason for that?”

“We still want children. We talked it over with Valkyrie, and her group thing is going to forgo having babies so they can go with you, and care for security. In exchange we will stay home having babies and caring for you personally,” Mora said.

“I see, that’s a lot for you to be deciding on your own,” I said darkly.

Nora nodded, “We love you Master. All of us. If you come up with something better, then tell us, and we will do that. But for now, we wanted to identify our areas of responsibility, and organize for the future.”

Valkyrie added, “Don’t think that just because we are not going home at night with you, that you aren’t going to be giving us the sex we need. I’m able to fuck you under the table now, even if I have to keep adding Valkyrie’s until it happens.”

“Now that sounds like a challenge from a Valkyrie,” I enthused.

With everyone caught up, we said our ‘love yous’ and hung up. I turned to Heads. “It’s time we upgrade you.”

She got a big smile on her face. “I want to be a little taller, and wider shouldered.”

“What? Why?” I asked, not having planned on that kind of upgrade.

“I want to be able to project power with physical presence,” she said.

“I can understand that, but for now I just plan on enhancing your strength, and resistance to damage.”

“Yes Master.”

My power flowed in, and I started to alter her body as I had mine, increasing bone density and strength, wrapping them in cyclo18 chainmail. I also placed a layer under the skin to prevent damage. I focused on increasing muscle strength, increasing fast twitch muscles to improve reaction times, and increasing slow twitch muscles to increase endurance.

By increasing the efficiency of the muscles, they became smaller, letting you add even more muscle fibers. The problem was that they were now strong enough to rip themselves off of the bones they were attached to. I carefully wove more cyclo18 around the ligaments, giving them the strength to hold without breaking.

While I worked I explained, “I’m giving you superhero strength, but to keep you from crippling yourself and breaking every bone in your body just by flexing, I’ve got to strengthen everything else too.

“I’m giving you standard superhero bullet proof skin, but I’m going to make you battle armor too. I will give you super senses, but only one at a time so you can get used to adjusting to them, so I’m not doing that today. The other thing is hysterical strength.

“You will naturally be about four times stronger than anyone your size could possibly be. That’s just the work of the enhanced muscles and improved structural strength. It’s going to take concentration, and a system flooded with adrenaline to trigger hysterical strength. I have no idea how powerful you will be when that triggers, but expect to be capable of amazing things, and potentially damaging your body while you do them.”

I scanned her down to the atomic level. I had broadened her shoulders and hips to give her strength greater leverage, the result had required increasing her height to make it look proportional. I forged a mirror of reflective coated diamond, and let her examine herself.

She dropped her robe, and preened naked in the mirror, flexing, and doing stretches, looking at the interplay of muscles under the skin. She grabbed my phone and took a picture of herself, sending it to Nora.

“Jump lightly and touch the ceiling,” I told her.

She barely leapt, but smacked the ceiling hard with her hands to keep from crashing into it with her head. She spun around and grabbed me in a hug, picking me up off the floor.

“Do the others Master!” she said.

“Actually, I have a question. They are all you right? Is the data distributed between your parts, or is it storage with multiple copies?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.