Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

“Ready?” I asked.

She nodded, drawing herself inward physically, in preparation. I conjured the telepathic spot. She flinched, and I immediately banished the spot back to energy.

“No, it’s ok. It was uncomfortable, but didn’t hurt. I could feel the presence of an invisible, uncommunicative part of me.”

I conjured again, wrapping it in a thin layer of diamondillium. “That dulls my sense of it being a part of me. Maybe I’m sensing the environment beyond the spot?”

I wrapped in more layers, gold, platinum, diamond, lead, diamondium, graphene, and an outer layer of diamondillium and then titanium. It was a small pearl about 2mm across.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

“Much better, I’m not feeling anything from it, except the faint echo of my own thoughts.”

I altered the inner layer to provide a scattering effect, instead of a smooth surface. “That’s fixed it, Master,” she said before I could ask.

“I’m going to make several now.” I told her.

I absorbed it into my smallest slot, and conjured one into each hip bone. I figured that it was the most secure spot in my body, and two provided backup contact to my Valkyrie’s.

I conjured the third into my palm. My power reached out, and embedded it into her choker. “This way I can store you from a distance, and just leave the pearl behind. My power can hide the pearl easy enough after you are gone,” I explained.

“I’d like a different choker,” she said.

“Same design but different color, or complete redesign?”

“Same design, but in black,” she requested.

The girls know how much I enjoy crafting. I sat back on the couch, and put my feet up. I conjured my tablet, and took a picture of naked Valkyrie. Drawing on the picture, I drew out a chainmail armor shirt that would go from her neck, down over her shoulders, and around her armpits, stopping above her breasts, but going all the way down her arms.

“I’m thinking something like this to protect the vulnerable joint areas under your armor. I can do pants that would do the same thing,” I said, drawing them on.

“The armor can be gold plated for show, or black for night work.”

“Always black, Master. I am Valkyrie, chooser of the slain. I do not do showy.”

“Ok, that’s an interesting way to take on the identity.”

“I will need ID, I want to be called Valkyrie Zora.”

“I don’t know how easy that is, I’ll check it out,” I said.

She was sitting next to me, so I put her to sleep, and entered her mind with my power. I asked why she was becoming so militant. The images of her playing as Wonder Woman as a little girl returned, seeing a little dog get hit by a car as it ran across the street, a sense of helplessness, and awareness of how messed up the world was.

She had fantasies too. Me traveling the world as a superhero, clad in stars, like I had worn during the ceremony as I rescued people from disasters. Her, with wings, flying beside me, multiplying as needed to perform heroic acts. There was a flash of an image, just a split second, a group of them in some underground chamber, sitting at computers and monitoring the world, then it moved on.

“Whoa,” I thought. The images paused. This was new. I rewound. This was her secret hideout, the place where multiple Valkyrie’s monitored the news around the world 24/7 ready to swoop in during a disaster. I thought about her early life, and then fast forwarded thru it. I absorbed her experiences, and knowledge. I could sense my language proficiency going up, as I passed thru her school years.

I let go as she met me. I just sat there, stunned. What had been slowly happening as I slept with them had sped up beyond belief. I wondered if it was part of her new distributed neurology, or something I could do with anyone. I stood and walked into the bedroom. I had someone I was willing to test on.

I conjured the sleeping form of Rebecca onto the bed. The Rebecca that had asked me a question when my defenses were down, and that I had knocked unconscious, then stored in panic. I placed a hand on her, and thought about her earliest memories. They were unusually clear.

I fast forwarded, thru her life. I paused at what seemed key moments, or memories that were special to me. I paused at that birthday party, where I hurried out the front door to the nearest jewelry store. Her mother congratulated her for making me get her two presents this year, including something pretty. I seethed.

I forwarded on as she struggled in school, as her home life became increasingly about pleasing her mother. Learning to get boys to do things for her, homework, gifts, dates. Then her mother introduced her to sex. She told her she wasn’t welcome home until she wasn’t a virgin anymore.

She left to go to a party. The boys slipped something into her drink. She awoke alone naked, bruised, and covered in cum, on a mattress in an attic. All her clothes were gone. She managed to release the ladder catch before the room got too hot from the summer heat. She was dehydrated, and it hurt to move.

She found a bathroom, and tried to wash. Eventually she found clothes she could wear. The boy who lived there was gone for the day, his parents were gone for a week, thus the party at his house. She found his bedroom, and using his belt cinched on the pants, and rolled them up.

She couldn’t find shoes, but a big sweater covered her and the bruises. She eventually found a phone, and called her mom, who came to pick her up. The lecture her mother gave her that boys used sex to please themselves, so girls should use sex to control boys was terrifying to listen to.

When they got home, her mother showed her pictures of the drugging and rape. She told her it was her job now to get everything out of those boys in payment that she could. When Rebecca crying asked how she had the pictures, Margaret simply replied, “It was time for a lesson.”

Rebecca’s anger surged at the boys, but not at her mother. She blackmailed them for money, dates, presents, homework, popularity. The guys defended her, when others called her a slut, or hinted that she was a great gang bang. She used her popularity to crush the girls that didn’t obey her, and reward those that joined her clique.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.