Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

The ‘Barkley Flyer’ launched thirty minutes later. It had no lift surfaces, it was relying on my power to keep it up, and move it. I eased the flight along, using my sound absorbing field, and it’s tiny size to keep it stealthy. It was barely bigger than the phone it carried. My power could reach far enough that I could manually determine and control altitude, but direction was at the mercy of the phone sensors.

The phone I had decided I could seal in completely. It’s wireless charging pad was against the bottom, so I figured I could charge it thru the thin wall of Barkley Paper, the new official name of my double layer woven graphene sheets. If I couldn’t charge it, I could simply store it and conjure it in and out of the box. Or I could just conjure a new one with a full battery.

Then I realised that I’d have to remove the phone to program in new waypoints. I didn’t mention that to Val, she probably already knew. The system, as kludged together as it was, worked, and delivered itself right onto the terrace. Nora was waiting, she caught the little craft, and put it away in a closet. I conjured a Valkyrie into the house, and then added pearls to both their chokers.

The three immediately started talking about everything, and since I couldn’t hear, I withdrew my attention. I did get Valkyrie to retrieve the passport and driver’s license for Nora, which I stored and conjured back, then conjured a copy locally. A few minutes later, since their faces were the same, I had altered the text to show both belonging to a Valkyrie Jansen Zora. She was now a slightly older cousin of the girls back home.

I conjured a copy onto the table they were sitting around, and Val stuck it in her purse. With the great transatlantic flight complete, I could get some work done. It was getting late for a museum so I conjured food for Tails, and Heads and I headed out to do some shopping.

I had a new order to fill for the Chinese, a product I’d not sourced before, so after letting the wonder twins discover who had them, I headed out to the shop. These were the tiny ram chips that get soldered onto larger memory modules to either go into computers, or directly into electronics like tablets and phones.

The shop had what I wanted, so I purchased several sets. I got talking with the owner about my hobby building electronics. We came to an agreement where I could email him an item, and he would sell it to me, and ship it. Now that I was in NYC, I needed to go get a post office box.

We swung by the apartment to pick up the letter from the law office that had my name, address, and authorization to live there. I also collected all the mail that was there. With that in hand, I went to the local post office. I explained I wanted a PO Box with secure package cabinets. They took my info, charged me the yearly fee, and then had me fill out a change of address form. While I was there I dropped a pearl and buried it in the concrete of the floor where the boxes were. At the last minute I added Nora Jansen as an authorized user and pick up, listing her as my secretary. If there was a package too big, or requiring a signature, then I could send her to fetch it.

I was feeling very pleased with myself, but Heads was just amused. I wondered what trick I had missed out on. We went back to the hotel, where I swapped Heads for Tails and went out to dinner, leaving a conjured meal for Heads.

That night I gave the girls a goodbye kiss, and flew out the window. I turned south, heading for Florida. I didn’t have to wait very long after sunset, as the sun was nearly down in Miami when I left. I brought my phone, and used the app for guidance making my route out over the ocean.

I arrived just after 8, and located my target. He was home alone, which was perfect. I stood on a nearby rooftop, slapped a soundproof field around the bathroom, and triggered his need to pee. As soon as he reached for the toilet, I ripped his head off. I lifted the lid, dropped it in, then flushed just for the fun of it.

I chopped him into pieces, tossing them into the tub, letting the blood from his still beating heart splash the room in all directions. I tapped into my banking app, and reported the job complete, and it requested a photo for proof. I sighed, then called Valkyrie.

“I’m done, but they want a picture. I did it from a distance, I’m going to conjure you into the room. Take a photo of the head, it’s in the toilet. I’ll be holding you in the air with my power so you don’t contaminate the scene. Got that?” I asked.

“Yes, Master. I’m so glad we have this system worked out, conjure me as Valkyrie then conjure me your phone.”

I’d forgotten I was holding the phone. “Ok, it will be a few seconds, I want to be sure everything is clear first.”

I scanned the bathroom for any recording devices, a belated check, and found none, so I conjured a Valkyrie into the air, and grabbed onto her, suspending her above the mess. She put her hand out, and my phone landed on it. She took the picture, and held the phone out in her palm. I stored the phone, then I stored her.

I conjured the phone back and attached the photo and sent it. 25 million credited my account. I resisted a shout of joy, instead I dropped the sound field in the bathroom, cloaked myself, and lifted back into the air.

I took it easy, and thirty minutes later I was back in the hotel, and the girls were in the bathtub together.

“What’s up?” I asked. They both gave me a look, “Master that was not pleasant. I did not enjoy that at all.”

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t see with my eyes, so I don’t know what it was like.”

“The Valkyrie on the job was admirably able to not vomit, but that wasn’t the case for all of me.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll get a little quadcopter with a camera on it. I had no idea that a picture would be required, I won’t ask you to do that again.”

“Thank you Master. I suggest that if you want company tonight you store us first then conjure an original Edge. Without those memories, we will be much more affectionate tonight.”

“I can go without. I’d rather not leave Nora and Mora unprotected.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.