Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

Karl excitedly knocked on the portable door, I opened it, and let him in. He was all smiles as I led him down a ladder into the underground base. He didn’t like heights so I didn’t carry him down with my power.

He followed me down the tunnel to the second storage room. There six people were laid out on the floor. “Are they dead?” he asked.

“Only in a coma. Three guys, two girls to pick from. The man on the end isn’t available. I suggest her,” I said pointing at Amy. “She’s Swiss, deceased parents, and has a house she can sell to buy into your store as a partner.”

“She’s pretty. How do I be two people at once?”

“I can do it two ways. I can make a Valkyrie who looks like her, and be her until it’s time to swap, or I can twin you. You play both parts, until one of you is ready to move on.”

“What happens to the twin?” he asked.

“The twin either joins you at the business, comes and works for me, or does something else with a new identity, or if you are tired of being two people, I store it away for later use.”

“So one of me gets thrown away in the end? I don’t want that?” he said, sounding worried.

I conjured four Val’s. “Explain it to him,” I said.

“Odin. I am Valkyrie. There are as many of me as needed, but I am one person in many bodies. They come and go, and it doesn’t matter.” The four said, in perfect and creepy unison. I stored them away.

“You can do that to me?”

“Yup, I can let you have two bodies. One shaped like you, the other shaped like her. I can even give you her memories so if anyone who knows her walks into the store, then you will be able to respond.”

I had tested that while we waited for him, giving Val Christians combat training memories. Being third hand, they had no affect on her personality, it was just knowledge. Just as when I absorbed Nora’s life, it still took practice to speak the languages she knew. I was confident I could create a new pairing using him.

“Is it ok if I’m going to having a lot of sex with myself?” Karl asked softly, eyeing Amy.

“It’s just as good,” said the original Val who had accompanied us from the ladder. “There is usually one of us playing with ourselves at any time.”

I cocked an eyebrow at her, and she winked back. I shook my head. There was at least one Val at all times in the apartment we rented for her just downstairs, who stayed at a computer to look up anything she needed to know throughout the day. She was better than Google, Siri, or Alexa. I always had one with me, and one was stationed with Nora and Mora while I was gone. There were a couple others right now working on going thru everything from the house still, organizing, finding important paperwork, tossing out trash. There was even one coming home from a Capoeira lesson at the moment.

Nora and Mora had been reassigned to be house managers, and my personal harem. They ordered food, made meals, did shopping, and planned our new home. Val was my defacto secretary and personal assistant, as well as driver now. She knew as much, or more about my business than I did, and because she was always with me, she kept everything up to date.

“So can I take her home tonight?” Karl asked.

“We need to find all her paperwork first, plus do the memory transfer, and the twinning process. What day can you take off?”

“I can be closed next Tuesday,” he said.

“Plan on spending all of next Tuesday here,” I told him.

He thanked me, looked lustily at his soon to be new body, and headed back out. I turned to Val. “You win,” I said, flipping her a golden coin. She unpeeled it and ate the chocolate.

“I knew he would choose to be both. He’s very kinky, but a bit shy. I’d certainly try anything he suggested, but this version of the Valkyrie intimidated him I think. He liked that Amy isn’t taller than him.”

“But you would have been Amy’s height?”

She shrugged, “Men get weird ideas.”

I laughed, and turned to another subject. “So what do you think of having a bunch of Mikhails roaming around as Berserkers?”

“I really don’t like being male, it just doesn’t suit me,” she said.

“We can save the ID at least. I can always use it. If I’m questioned I can just claim to have bought it from some Polish guy because we looked the same. Different fingerprints, a little taller, easy enough to be believable, especially if I claim to be Serbian.”

“I’d like to find somebody willing to take the role of Berserkers, male warriors. It’s just vanity, I know. Still having it be somebody else means that you could have a real sparring partner.”

“Don’t offer it to Christian. He and Doris are still coming to terms with the solstice party, out living their children, and finding a new job for her while we wait for your headquarters to get designed and built,” she suggested.

“We really should just put in the services and wire them to an underground bunker. I really want better communications for the group, plus I really want to get all my company business off the bank servers. Your global monitoring secret superhero base plan needs that connectivity anyway.”

“It was just a daydream!” she said, blushing.

“I know, but still, if there’s something you want to do, and it only increases your capacities, including intelligence, I’m all for it.”

“What happens if I start thinking I know all the answers?” she said, moving toward me aggressively.

“Then I turn you over, and spank you until you apologize.”

“Really?” she said, drawing out a gun.

I snorted, the gun, and her clothes disappeared. My power grabbed her by the arms, and legs, holding her up, pulling in all four directions of her limbs. I ran a finger thru her wet pussy, stroking it and her clit. My power flipped her so she was face down, still hanging from her limbs as she struggled.

I closed the hallway, sealing it with a layer of Barkley Paper. I didn’t want any of her other bodies interrupting. Then I considered it, my power flowed out, and I put them all to sleep except the one guarding Nora and Mora. They weren’t doing anything important and I wanted her mind on what I was doing.

My power flowed out into the rented apartment, where it found a cane holding up a dead ornamental on the terrace. I stored and conjured it, repairing the age cracks in the cane. I stepped to her side, and began smacking her hard across her butt. She moaned, growing more excited.

This new kink of hers directly related to her growing power. She liked knowing no matter how awesome an army of one she became, how much I increased her physical strength, I was still more powerful. I spun her, and laid stripes across her chest. Then I spun her back, laying red stripes down her legs, and across her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.