Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

We returned late on Monday, so I could greet the eager Karl at the worksite early Tuesday morning. I brought him down to the Temple, and performed the same ceremony, twinning him. Then I added the step of giving him all the memories of Amelie Steiner aka “Amy.” Once the memories were added, I transformed one of the twins into a duplicate of her, minus any health problems. Karl forgo the option to have periods and getting pregnant, “For now,” he told me. Then I left him the buffet, and the pool of healing to himself to enjoy.

I met Doris at her office to ask a few questions. “Hi Doris, how’s it going?”

“Good, Sir. We will be moving the procurement website to leased server space at midnight tonight, it should take about four hours.”

“Great, the banking interface and escrow system remains in place?”

“Yes, I can’t replicate that service.”

“That’s understood, and even if we could technically, we wouldn’t be able to replicate their reputation. How did it go with Christian? Any decisions yet?”

“I’m going to do it no matter what. I need the help, being able to work around the clock and spend time with the family simultaneously is a perfect fit for me.”

I held up my tablet and showed her pictures of Konrad, Emelia and Benjamin. “Is there a body that you find you like the best?”

“Benjamin is pretty cute. Emelia would be the easiest adjustment though. Do any of them have any kinks, or a background that might affect the usefulness of the identity?”

“Good question. Konrad and Benjamin are both construction workers. Emelia worked at a restaurant but got fired after not showing up for a week. Konrad we had call in sick, so he’s not been fired yet. Benjamin got laid off for the winter, but got a glowing recommendation from his old boss when HR called.

“I think you are best with Konrad, he’s known for having a calm temper, very quick study, and being a very hard worker. The only reason he got time off was because he’s known as a good worker.”

“Would it be a problem if I picked Konrad, and Christian chose Benjamin?”

“Not to anyone here. In the Temple you would remain Ishtar and Tammuz regardless of the body you wear to a ceremony. Also, just because that’s your identity, if you wanted a little below the belt modification, that’s available. I’ve been assuming that you intend to carry your marriage and relationship with Christian into the new identities, but that is not something I’ll ever insist on, it’s your lives to live.”

“We both enjoyed being able to experiment with the herm modification. Fucking him in the ass was a dream come true for me, and I finally understand why he enjoys doing it to me, even though it’s always been an anniversary thing. We both enjoy that so much more now, that having an easy way to enjoy each other, even if it was perceived by outsiders as a gay relationship doesn’t bother us.”

“If Emelia’s identity is left available, that would help me with another issue, so I’m glad to hear the way you’re leaning.”

“How soon can you do the twinning?”

“I could do it right now, if you wanted.”

“I’m very tempted, my work is building up, and I really don’t have the time to train anyone and do what needs to be done.”

“Can you spare thirty minutes after lunch?”

“I can do that. Where do I go?”

“Meet me at the Temple entrance.”

“Now to call Christian and tell him what I’m doing.”

“He won’t be able to participate in the ceremony,” I warned.

“He couldn’t come if he wanted too, he is working a new job out of town, and won’t be back for weeks.”

“If he sends me a text, I’ll hold Benjamin for him till he gets back.”

“I’ll tell him, and thank you Adam. Thank you for everything.”

“You’re welcome, and thank you for your hard work. I’d like you to spend the night here with Konrad getting used to the body, but after that you can take him home, and even leave several here to work while you are gone.”

“That sounds delightful,” she said grinning.

Just before noon I got a text from Christian asking to save Benjamin for his return. I texted Mora to let her know she would soon have a new identity. The ritual was identical to Karl’s, except I gave her an extra Doris so she could get back to work, and play in the pool with Odin as Konrad and Doris.

The extra Doris didn’t join the foursome in the Temple, so I had a Val drive her home in her own car at the end of the work day. She took her work laptop with her, and I informed her she could now work from home with that Doris. Val I simply stored when she finished as chauffeuse.

Later that evening I got a text asking for a second Konrad. I conjured a fresh one into her office, so she could get back to work on the midnight switchover. I noticed that she was already working on the project with the couple who had been at Temple, plus remotely testing the system from home. I replied with a warning to not over work.

Mora was reluctant to become Emelia, “You made me this body Master. Now you want to take it away!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make Emelia just as cute as I made Nora. Plus, once you have a good ID, I’m flying us all somewhere warm in February.”

“Really? Where are you taking us Master?”

“Remember that lovely white wine we discovered in Grindelwald? I found the winery that makes it, in New Zealand. The vineyard does holiday packages, and I’ve booked the three of us in their honeymoon suite.”

“They didn’t question that?” Nora asked.

“Only until I offered to pay the extra person fee. Then they were very cooperative, especially when I booked additional suites for my security.”

They buried me under kisses, and by the time they had finished I had already transformed Mora into Emilia Kaczka. It took them a moment to notice, then they were carefully examining the new body, offering suggestions for upgrades, and cuteness improvements. They were all minor, and left the passport looking like a typically bad picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.