Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I was standing with David on my property. He had staked out the foundation of my new warehouse building, and added the forms for the concrete. He was wearing a brotherhood ring from his induction just after the first of the year. His ring was gold with a yellow stone, he had chosen Set, an Egyptian God, like his sister Angelina had.

The dark Saturday night was cold, and he held the plans as I conjured steel rebar and bent it into position. Work that would have taken a full crew several days I would finish in an hour. It would get inspected on Monday morning, and the concrete would be poured immediately after, provided the weather was as predicted.

I finished, and we shook hands on a good job done. He went to his truck, I went to my van. I got in the back where Nora was waiting with hot coffee, and Mora up front, drove the five minutes back to the apartment. The elevator from the basement took us directly to our floor. The door unlocked and opened as we went in, and started dropping clothes, and hanging up jackets and hats.

Soon the girls were in their prefered dress, naked except for the chainmail chokers they wore. I stepped into the bedroom, and slid into my silk pajama pants, and a t-shirt. We cuddled on the couch in the living room, just enjoying each other’s presence, as we ate the take out they had picked up before picking me up at the job site.

The two girls were physically identical in every way, and regularly tried to confuse me with who was who. I had given them one tiny difference. I had inscribed their names on the surface of their breast bones, so even when they swapped rings, because the rings were inscribed with their secret name on the band, I could still tell them apart. It pleased them that I thought of them as individuals, and loved them both equally.

The duplication of Nora had almost caused our first fight. She had been reluctant to agree, but conceded when I explained I really needed a 7th for the ritual on the solstice, and after gathering up everyone else who could be a brother, I was one short. The shift into the form of ‘Boris’ had come as a surprise to her, as had her dislike of being a guy had been a surprise to me. I thought being a guy was great.

With Nora and Mora finding the best friend they never had in each other, peace had returned. They eagerly worked together to show me the designs for the new house they were planning. I had picked up a parcel of property directly opposite the company property where we had just started construction. The two were separated by a canal that ran from the Rhine to the Greifensee. I planned on using my powers to build an access tunnel underneath the canal between the two.

Structurally, anyone looking at the house would say it was impossible. Cantilevers centimeters thick extending out dozens of meters, with multiple floors resting above. Entire levels held up with only four posts, which were only a few centimeters thick. But using the carbon materials I had invented back when I was Adam Senior it was all possible.

Their design was nowhere near finished, but they had found a nifty design app and were having fun drawing things out. I was about to make a suggestion for a lap pool, when my phone gave a strange buzz. I hit my thumb on the fingerprint reader and it unlocked.

My banking app showed a new pending deposit for 25 million. I tapped on it again. It required a password, then a thumb print. Finally it displayed the information.

A job in Florida was being offered, to be completed within two weeks. I tapped the accept button, and the details appeared. A photo of a man about 35, his home address in Miami, Florida, and other details about where he worked, how he traveled, and where he liked to go out were listed. Extreme violence was requested.

I looked up at the girls and smiled, “Looks like I have a job.”

I went to arrange for a first class flight to New York leaving the next day on Swiss Air, but they were full. I checked the next three days out, all were booked full. I guess I’d have to fly myself.

I looked at my watch, it was almost 9 here, that meant 3pm in New York. I had the girls pack my bag, they ended up packing three bags of clothes just for me. They were looking sad, so I asked them what the problem was. They wanted to go.

“Girls I’d love to take you, but you have to go thru passport controls to enter legally. My passport has no record of leaving the US, so I can enter and exit skipping passport control. I’m just checking the time so that I can call Rebecca and tell her I’m back while the car takes me to my old place.

“Plus, Rebecca would freak out if there were two of you, and I couldn’t bear to leave just one of you behind, by yourself.”

They gave each other a look I recognized, and tackled me, stripping off my pants and shirt. It was a mad struggle as they pinned me down with their bodies. I didn’t resist a single bit. After giving them each a load of cum, they finally relented. I used my power to clean everything up, then did the same to the laundry in the basket, dumping the clothes on the bed for them to put away.

I stored my luggage, laptop, tablet, and bathroom kit in a single slot. Then I conjured it back, I could always leave a set of clothes in New York. I put on my coat, and stepped out onto the terrace. My phone had JFK programmed into its flight path, starting with a waypoint 50,000 feet up. I gave them each a kiss goodbye, used my power to check for overhead aircraft, and lifted up.

By the time I had risen above the roof I was wrapped in a triple layered bubble, a pressurized layer, a cloaked layer that absorbed everything but GPS frequencies, and a sound nullifier for the sonic boom I was about to unleash. I checked my phone, and powered up into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.