Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

On March 20th I was presented with a molecular design for a coronavirus vaccine. The structure was composed of chon, and folded into a nifty pyramid. I immediately created the structure, and compared it to the clipped version of the vaccine I had created. It was 90% the same, the difference was that this structure didn’t open up to stab into the cell when it encountered the ace2 receptor.

It would connect for a bit, then release and move on. Each connection triggered an immune response when it let go. I conjured a new group of test subjects, and gave them all the vaccine, in varying doses. Using my previous vaccine as a guide, I made the eight tested doses a much smaller gradation. Half of the Aleksander’s got sick, two of the Benjamin’s got sick. I now knew where the effective dose was.

The vaccine they created was more effective in producing an immune response than mine, and also did not cause damage to the critical ace2 receptor. I created a 4 element printer, and filled it with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. I modified it some so it’s outer case was stainless steel, and it had an internal storage space that would dump the constructed molecule when a button was pressed.

There was an empty portable, so I set it up there. The documentation showed that the powdered antivirus would be mixed with pure water, and injected. The dosing I had determined, by testing how little would protect Aleksander, the most sensitive of my test subjects, was fifty seven doses a gram.

This machine could run at the rated speed of 1 gram per day of antivirus. Switzerland had an estimate 15,000 health care workers. I’d either need room for 263 machines, to make that amount in a day, or I’d need more days. Even at that daily day rate, it would take over 2 years to make enough vaccine for everybody in Switzerland.

I called up Donald Von Gunten. “Good news, I’ve been working on a more efficient machine, and I think I can get close to 50 doses a day.”

“That is great news for the very rich, unless you think you can increase that?”

“I can make more machines, I’ve been stocking up and I’m up to eighty, but I need a place to put them.”

“How big are they?” he asked.

“Only slightly bigger than the one I demoed before. If there is a way to synthesize the antivirus you created, then that would be the best option. This is really for testing a prototype, not mass production.”

“Ok, I’ll call to see if we can borrow, rent, or buy some laboratory space. Any requirements?”

“I’ll bring in solar panels and battery storage to run them, most buildings won’t be able to supply the required power. I’ll also want people on duty 24 hours a day, guards and workers.”

He found us a place over the weekend, and Monday David’s crew moved in and started installing solar panels. I brought in a battery storage system that I had first built with David on Mars. Wires ran from the battery system up to the ceiling and dropped down 4400 times in the 5000 sq meter building. The drop down included power and data cables, but each drop was centered on a square meter of empty space we marked out on the floor. The data systems only tracked when the devices were emptied, and turned them off if disconnected from the network, as well as broadcasting an alarm.

Each device had a melted circuitry and tiny carbon nanotubes that ran up to the feedstock containers. If it was stolen it would look like the internal security system had fried the device, but give potential clues on how to build an atomic scale assembler. I kind of hoped someone would steal one and actually build it. I’d have to fill each machine daily, and have it emptied only once per day, to keep up the charade.

Thomas and I worked together to install the server, the 80 machines, and then all the containers that held the feedstock. David was on the roof installing the solar panels that fed power to the battery pack. The pack was already charged, so we could start the equipment immediately. There was also a grid feed, and most of the power was actually going to be fed back to the grid. That too was all part of the charade. Our equipment could be incredible, but not impossible, like my powers.

I conjured a wheeled cart with a battery pack, a small printer, a laptop, and a barcode scanner, and digital scale. We stuck a barcode to each machine, and then scanned them into the system. The person collecting would scan the machine, place the collection jar under the machine, press the empty button, then place the jar on the scale. Then it would print a sticker that would be attached to the jar, and sealed.

Easy work for a lab tech, nothing overly complicated, just repetitious. It was about four minutes to empty each machine, including rolling to the next. The supply area for empty containers, feedstock, product collection, battery pack and server took up 600 sq meters, leaving room for up to 4400 machines. Eventually, there would be 40 people in here working about 8 hours a day, just to empty them. If their testing decided on 57 doses per gram, then per day that was 250,000 doses a day. If they were cautious and only made 50, then that was 220,000.

All 80 machines were on and running by the end of Monday, and Donald brought a lab tech to be trained in the maintenance of the machines. Peter quickly caught on to the procedures, and suggested a few minor changes to increase efficiency. By adjusting the layout, so that the supplies lined one wall, a worker would be able to complete two rows, going down then back up, between cart refreshes.

I immediately suggested we give him a raise, and make him manager of the production facility. Donald agreed, and we arranged delivery procedures, and contact with HR so that Peter could hire additional workers as I filled the building with production equipment. I also showed Peter the installation procedure, so he could do the future installs.

“Thank you Peter,” I told him, “Donald will be taking these doses for testing, go ahead and pack them up. I’ll be sending security to the site during the non working hours to refill our stock of supplies. They will also be dropping off new equipment as I build it. I’d like you and all your staff to keep to a strict 8 hour work day. The less time we have people here, the easier security has guarding it.”

“I understand sir. Thank you for the opportunity. I won’t let you or Herr Von Gunten down.”

“Excellent, and as soon as we can, all employees will be getting the vaccine. Once we make enough for the national health care workers, we can start on your family members next.”

I helped Donald to carry the boxes to his car, where he would drive them back to his lab for quality control testing, then distributed to test subjects. Mike would be staying overnight, protecting the building.

“I’m confident that the equipment is producing exactly what you ordered, how confident are you in a vaccine trial?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.