Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I conjured flowers into my hand, and dropped to one knee. After having told Val about her new identity paperwork, I had questioned her about Nora’s favorite flowers, food, and any special requests Nora might have. Nora was confused by my actions, she had just said that she was going to start getting dinner ready.

“My dear love, congratulations!” I announced.

“On what?” she asked, confused by my behavior.

“On your pregnancy!”

The screams of joy, and the bouncing hugs as she threw her arms around me were great. When Em joined in, I had to go to both knees to keep from falling over. Val simply wrapped all three of us in a big hug. Even though she already knew, I was surprised to see just as many tears on her face as the other two.

Once things settled down, we moved to a big pile on the couch. I declared that I would handle dinner, and asked everyone what they wanted. Additional Mes handled individual requests from everyone I routinely fed, including what my three girls wanted. I picked fried chicken for myself from an amazing place in the US.

Since I could conjure any food or drink they requested, as well as plates, napkins, and utensils, we all stayed cuddled up on the couch.

“Don’t tell me if it’s a boy or girl,” Nora insisted.

“Tell me!” Em requested.

“I’m not telling anyone until he,” I paused dramatically, “she, or they, are born, or until Nora asks, and gives permission,” I announced.

There had been a bit of shocked and stiffened bodies at the pause in my announcement, followed by giggles, and a thank you kiss from Nora.

“So when do you get pregnant?” Nora asked Em.

“I think I should wait. Two pregnant women at once is asking for trouble. What about you Val?”

“No, I’m replicating on my own just fine, I don’t need to make more of myself the old fashioned way,” she said with a big grin, that got her a pillow in the face.

“Worse comes to worse, I could become a girl, and let you be the guys who try to impregnate me,” I suggested.

I got raspberries from all three for that suggestion, which just made me laugh harder. None of them enjoyed being a guy, or even having sex as a guy. I didn’t understand, I thought it was really great being a guy.

Em looked at me, “Very funny Adam, but you only say stuff like that to distract us. What are you planning?”

“I thought we would celebrate tomorrow.”

“Doing what? Everything’s closed.”

“I called a certain friend, who is letting us in for a special tour tomorrow,” I told them.

“Really? Who? Where are we going?” Nora asked excitedly.

“The Zurich Zoo!”

“Really? That is so great! I wonder if Angelina wants to come.”

“Sorry, it’s just us four. I’m making another donation and the Director arranged for Dieter to give us a private tour.”

“Oh, Master! Thank you, do you think I could play with a baby tiger again?”

“Was that October? It’s been five months, it’s not a little kitten anymore.”

“Oh, how big is he now?”

“She,” I said, as I conjured a sleeping 9 month old female tiger onto her lap.

“She’s so pretty,” Nora whispered as she and Em, who was closest, started petting the cub. She was the size of a medium sized dog, and weighed about 70 lbs.

“She won’t wake up, so feel free to talk at normal volume.”

“Can you wake her up?”

“It’s better if I don’t. She was sleeping when I retrieved her.”

Val sniffed deeply. “What smells like popcorn?”

I vanished the cat, then cleaned the urine from off of Nora, and the apartment. “Sorry, but you can play with her tomorrow.”

“Thank you, she was so soft!”

“Have you ever seen my cat form?” Val asked.

“What’s a cat form?” Em wondered.

I conjured the Tigress, the cat warrior form of the Valkyrie collective, but without any armor or weapons. “I’m Tigress,” the conjured cat lady said.

Both Em and Nora jumped up to pet the fuzzy woman. She couldn’t help the purr, something I had borrowed from house cats. She had the same orange and black stripes, the big teeth, and the slit pupiled eyes, but she didn’t have the hairy tongue. Her breasts were also much smaller than the normal Val.

Val relaxed into my now empty arms, giving me a soft kiss. We watched the three, before finally Val whispered to me, “That’s enough, the fur is getting dirty, and I can’t shower here.”

I converted Tigress back to energy and the two remaining girls, full, happy, and excited for tomorrow dragged us both to bed. With Vals addition I had finally forged a larger bed for the four of us. Nora and Em still slept under each arm, but they rotated with each other, so they could take turns being sandwiched between myself and Val who always slept closest to the door.

The next day a limo, with the driver carefully closed up and sealed off up front, picked us up and brought us to the Zurich Zoo. Dropped off at a side entrance used by employees, Dietrich met us at the gate. We had our masks, but he said we could remove them as long as we were outside, and beyond the social distancing rules with staff. We got a fantastic tour from him, he seemed to know interesting things about every animal, and we got to go into the backside of the zoo, and see the animals from much closer inside their habitats.

Only a few workers were there, and a scan of my power showed no coronavirus anywhere in the zoo. I was carrying a basket, so when the girls wanted a snack or drinks, I could conjure whatever they wanted and hand it to them, as all the public facilities and food service was closed.

“Have you had to lay many people off yet?” I asked Dietrich.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.